What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
The way you describe smell translating into smoke flavour is something I focus allot on

Me too bro, what's the point in having a plant with crazy smell/aroma if that doesn't translate directly into the taste? Otherwise it's just a security risk!

Flavour to me is just as important as effect. I find if I don't like the taste it's harder to catch a buzz. Probably all psychological.

Peace

S

SPG*

I second that ^,that's why chem d,blue meanie,and now "Dog jones" and the said cheeses (inc Exo cheese x northernlights) go down well with me. :)

meltybubble

:biggrin:
Hi folks, I had a visit from the clone fairy a while ago. Dog J, Chem d, psycho d and last but prolly the smelliest Blue Meanie.
As soon as I opened them the dank oozed out, they are sitting happy in the "elite's" chamber.:ying:
My o my what flavors await,
Really goes along way here as quality speaks for itself, no need to sell this shit.
BM

More pic's soon!

much love!:tiphat:

W

willyweed

:biggrin:
Hi folks, I had a visit from the clone fairy a while ago. Dog J, Chem d, psycho d and last but prolly the smelliest Blue Meanie.
As soon as I opened them the dank oozed out, they are sitting happy in the "elite's" chamber.:ying:
My o my what flavors await,
Really goes along way here as quality speaks for itself, no need to sell this shit.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=52654&pictureid=1228606&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] BM
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=52654&pictureid=1228603&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
More pic's soon!

much love!:tiphat:

good luck with them all! the blue meanie will test any filter to the very limit :) .but she is worth it .atb. ww

S

SPG*

^:D, Ozone the smell folk DONT use Jos sticksOutside the grow room LOL :nono:smoke:!

..and here's me talkin! Other day I "ran out" of the grow room whilst harvesting to attend to a knock at the door!! Fingers/Hands were sticky as Owt! :nono:
Fck How dumb is that! :D. Luckily the guy was sound and looked the type himself :D

Last edited:
S

SPG*

Me too bro, what's the point in having a plant with crazy smell/aroma if that doesn't translate directly into the taste? Otherwise it's just a security risk!

Flavour to me is just as important as effect. I find if I don't like the taste it's harder to catch a buzz. Probably all psychological.

Peace

I've always gone for Taste/smell myself
Imoe tho OG,s (of late) have the best high

Yes Psychological :D! Ty
With a few aspects!..

S

SPG*

Oh yes Piff! :D for sure.Both SFV and POISON also CS'ing a Poison this time to dust the crop and just recently added the Original Brightside Cheese(from eu,taa bud ;) ) -to the Buckets 1 more to go now And im hoping to fill that with Psyco diesel
Others are GG#4
Gscookies Forum cut
Chem d4d (chem d x chem4d)
Stardog nagchampakush/illuminati

btw,the small sfv is starting to smell lush! a real piney pungent smell coming from her :D
Nicer than tahoe s1 for me

PD x PoisonOG!!! :woohoo: Psyco Kush
!? oh man...:smokeit:

Last edited:

theherbalizor

Veteran
I think you should rename that Chem DD. As there is already a Chem DD circulating that is Chem d x ecsd. Will just cause mix ups in the future other wise. Lol.

So is that one of my old c4d females crossed to chem d? Is it from VGs run with my c4d male?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Ah cool, yeahs cd4d will be good.

The male chem 4 d is the stinkiest plant I have ever come across. Just take a leaf and crush it and it stinks of straight chem d bud.

S

SPG*

Oh yes piff! For sure.Sfv which is starting to smell a lovely pine Pungent
Smell

^^^ LOL :D

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
What's the origin of your Chem D x Chem 4D SPG?

Did you get it as a cut?

Reason I ask is it's a relatively new seed release from VG and I didn't think many people had grown it out yet. I'm just about to harvest the first run and I got the seeds as testers.

Didn't know cuts had already been selected and shared...

I need to get my cut out there though as I can already tell you it's elite.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Herb found some keepers in Rez's Chem 4 x Chem D IBL which must be what you have. Don't think VG kept cuts of his C4DD run.

All these Ds and 4s can be confusing though!

Peace

gang-of-trees

Evening fellas,

Hope everyones good and getting there mind right.

I was round an old friends a few weeks ago and he said he had a gift for me!
So out comes this cut, now the lad isn't a big fan of names with strains and has long as hes got some nice bud to smoke hes happy.

I asked him if had a name for it and he said "O berry or somthing".
But he also told me that he had the cut for 5 or so years but he says the cuts around 15-20 years old and comes from the north yorks area.
True or not i'm not sure.:dunno:

So after growing her for a few weeks and having a little read on here i though i may have a blues cut, i looked at the leaves and they seem diffrent to blues leaves with the shape of the edge of the leaf.

The plant herself now shes grown abit stinks in veg and the stems really hard and woody.
Now i know shes not happy at the mo as i've just put her in to the large room and i think it was a little cold last night.

Take a look and tell us way you think.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks! :tiphat:

S

SPG*

Yorkshire! Surely "A blues" the double(?) leaf Serration is the same as the Blue Meanie
(Middle picture 8'oclock position)

Madasulike

No chance not even close the big Buddha cheese isn't as strong sweet smelling and not as powerful as the clone only uk cheese I have had my cut for about 7 years now a while ago tried the big Buddha alongside uk cheese the big Buddha was from fem seed and yielded a little more than the uk but in all honesty no comparison
The uk cheese is very special indeed

meltybubble

good luck with them all! the blue meanie will test any filter to the very limit :) .but she is worth it .atb. ww

Thanks bro,:woohoo:
no danger there, lesson well learnt years ago when I had people asking about dead rats near near SD grow.
Talk about a stink,
I can't smell anything but I sure will check, lol.:moon:
Noise on me like a traveling rat, :biggrin:.
No joke though, I will invest in some extra odor control.
No jos sticks SPG, fresh mountain air:dance013:.
Your story, running outta the room, opening the door, happened to me twice, no way he couldn't smell it, lucky indeed.
When I gave him the keys back he tried to make a bit of banter, I take it you grow your own, I went redder than the toms I grow and laughed. Cool guy.

Fun times indeed,:tiphat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts