What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Il be back in the swing of sow and tell when I get myself sorted,

Made in Britain,,

PK x Apple X18
ChemD x Apple X18
Blues x Apple X18
BubbaPre98 x Apple X18

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Suicide Cheese at 8weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

supreme1

hello all paulo what are the genetics of suicide cheese?
does any1 know were i can source quality crosses not commercial seedbank stuff?
cheers

SativaBreather

Veteran
some old timers lot 5 f2s bout 4 weeks in I think,
- I know its a scruffy room - its a temporary measure
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51528&pictureid=1203040[/IMG

[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51528&pictureid=1203030]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Very nice mate.

Any idea of the lineage of Lot #5 SB? Leaves don't look thin or straight enouigh to be pure thai, they look more colombian dom and far more sativa than any of the Nev's Haze I ran recently.

Do you get any haze aromas atall? Incense? Mango? Lime? Carrots?

Peace

40shades

More sativa than the nevs haze you ran piff Rhys jones???i recall a pic you posted of nevs haze with like on Caylex per internode,never seen anything like that before man.do you remember that particular pheno?prob takes like 2-3 branches to roll a joint?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Yeah that was the lemon sherbert pheno 40shades! I took a clone of it but ditched it as it took 16 weeks + and although looked funky and the resin smelt incredible, the yield was stupidly low and it wasn't as potent as I'd hoped. It also took about an hour and many branches to roll a single joint as it was so sitcky and stalky.

I made Nev's F2s with it though along with the other ladies so may dig through them one day, but for now can't justify running 16 week + strains looking for keepers.

The leaves were pretty wide in veg, I think it was a mutant NL5xHaze pheno:

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

SativaBreather

Veteran
Piff, OT is bit secretive but I was told that Lot 5 was a multi African landrace sativa hybrid with 5 contributing strains and a 'twist of indica' in OT's words, so pretty much all african so who knows - Malawi, Swazi, Durban, Congolese????

I'll get a few more pics tonight, I think they bout 7 weeks now, I not sure I dnot pay attention - I've had some OT stuff go 30 weeks lol

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I thought I was crazy for lettin some things go 27 wks.... Sb u the man growin out 30 wk sativas....that shot is more then half a yr... Curious what that goes for.... Or is it all heady like I would expect

SativaBreather

Veteran
I have half a dozen beans from that 30 weeker, just need the right time and place to do em
I also got some beans from a 16 weeker that is a sister to the 30 weeker, its a really strong sativa with the most woody stems I have ever seen - I set it on a 45 degree angle lean and it just carried on growing at a straight 45 degrees lol

SativaBreather

Veteran
I'm off gardening now so I'll see if I can get a few shots but to be honest this is a horrible grow as I was not prepared for them to stretch as much as they did as they came from untested f2 beans and they are all bent over then bent over again and ... again and so on

they dont look pretty

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
That first pheno looks wild! What kind of aromas and flavours did you get from the F1s? Only african genetics I've ever dealt with were zamal and durban. Crazy woodsy carroty liquorice flavours!

Good luck with those!

Peace

SativaBreather

Veteran
also funny you mention lemon sherbert Piff, thats almost exactly what im searching for amongst other things in these f2's - there is an incredible fizzy orange sherbert pheno which I swear actually fizzes on your tongue - does your lemon pheno do that? If it did u could surely never let her go - its the mst incredible tasting weed I have ever experienced. There are also crazy potent, rock hard acorn heavy yielding 9week phenos, 8 week phenos, 18 week phenos - there's a lot to find.Also beautiful tropical fruit smells and flavours Due to extremely unfortunate circumstances I had to part company with two phenos I am looking for, but I believe I have enough F2s to find them with time.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow piff,,, your hazes look beautiful,, truly beautiful!,,, super impressive!,,,

Soon I'm going to try and find something bulky with that serious hazy taste

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Wow piff,,, your hazes look beautiful,, truly beautiful!,,, super impressive!,,,

Soon I'm going to try and find something bulky with that serious hazy taste

Thanks rick, she looked and smelt nicer than she smoked unfortunately. Have you ever run ojd's SSSDH cut or hybrids of? Respectable yields and crazy haze flavour and potency. May be what you're after?

SB the lemon sherbert aroma didn't transfer to the taste too well - it was there but not overpowering like sour diesel's flavour for instance which is one of the reasons she got sacked. Interesting to know you found a similar flavour in Lot5.

Peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yay Piff,,,no I've not tried Ojd's sssdh yet,,but I will be soon,,,as soon as I'm back in the swing of things I'm gona run ojd's cut of sssdh,,, I'm actually looking forward to it alot,,, I've heard a few very well respected people praise it highly,,

The way you describe smell translating into smoke flavour is something I focus allot on,, that was a very honest review on your haze,,, mucho respect!,,,,,, shame about the flavour, but it defo has the look :),,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts