What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shafty420

sorry i couldnt get past first few pages ;)
agree withy funky
arjan as a business pr guy is easily one of the slickest around
(theres even a vid of him trying to snatch mic of guys at green place accepting there cup this year so he can spout on about buying his seeds)
but as a breeder/culitvater hes about as much help as a fart in a spacesuit

funkymonkey

To be honest, most of the stuff in the Dutch genepool comes from shantibaba and nevil originally, almost everyone else was lazy and ripped off their work to make a quick buck. There are some minor exceptions, but by and large, it's all stuff originally worked by Shanti and nev at some point.

Mexican bagseed, 43 days in the first 4 pics, 65 days in the second 4, takes 95 but have cut the N down early and she looks to be finishing a bit quicker and has denser buds. Seems to me she needs very little N in flower to make big buds, she has really packed on the budmass and got a lot denser in the last 3 weeks, all her leaves have turned very yellow. She looks to be finishing quicker too. Looks like the secret to getting this plant to finish with nice big chunky flowers is to cut the N out early. Always read that was how to grow sats but this is the first time I've seen it have such a pronounced effect, she really does look like she will be done in 10-15 days less than previous runs and have improved density and yield. Shame I can't find any pics of previous runs to compare but I know her well so the difference is obvious to me.

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 9
E

edgey

day 56 for the psychosis scrog and she stinks!!!!!!

i've been flushing for 4 days and will probably cut in another 10 days or so

edgey

E

edgey

How do you keep that beast from your teenager? lol

Well done on your grow mate, looks super

i've got one of the few that doesn't smoke lol and as long as his xmas list is recieved he's happy :)

thanks

edgey

Ramius

Veteran
That's good for him I say, if I could go back and start again I probably wouldn't smoke until I was out of my teens. Not that it really did me any harm, but it's a better start in life than smoking it up all the time while still at school lol

BIGGS

Veteran
yes ras-kals white s1 i found a bangging fast flowering keeper ready in 45 to 55 days . with a phat yeild to go with it ....

looks like its an all round winner. can't beat 45-55 for flowering time. and that frosty too. :)

Ganja baba

Veteran
Thing is, Adam didn't make MK-Ultra, he bought it in from a guy in the US, so the exact lineage is a mystery. I do wonder what OG went into it as the overall looks of the leaves and buds is similar to OG but the taste and high are very different. I forget the breeder's name now but I chatted a bit with him a few years ago.

What happened to all the good Afghans? I've not seen or smoked a good one in ages, Black Domina, Maple Leaf Indica, Afghani #1, they all used to be great but shit these days.

funny thing is adams stock was lost in the dam , mk ultra i tried from him and others 3 or 4 years ago , was a nice smoke but not at all kush like , then the next year og kush turned up in amsterdam , i visited thseeds booth at the cup and low and behold og kush was being touted as mk ultra , i thought nice coincidence .

they all seem to do it in the dam .

funkymonkey

MK-Ultra changed at some point when, as you say, Adam lost his parent stock.

He didn't breed it in the first place, he bought it in from a smalltime US breeder, I forget what handle he went by now.

I grew the original MK Ultra and I only got two females, one was like G13 - very potent, not much taste/smell, pretty leafy, didn't yield good unlike the original G13 so not a keeper, wasn't as dense as it looked. The other pheno was like OG with small but dense buds, tons of big resin heads, superb taste, but leafier than OG and small yield so not a keeper, but if it had yielded better and had a wee bit less leaf, it would have been great, I grew a proper OG cut not long after and saw how strong the resemblance was in most ways. I only had half a pack cos someone gave me em, I imagine with a load of those seeds to go through a good keeper could have been found.

What Adam replaced that version with I dunno, could be anything indica, you know how the seedy biz is!

This was the G13 pheno MK, wasn't quite as nice as it looked, when dried the buds shrank a lot, they weren't very dense sadly.

Attachments

• DSCF0053.jpg
    DSCF0053.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0052.jpg
    DSCF0052.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0054.jpg
    DSCF0054.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF0039.jpg
    DSCF0039.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0042.jpg
    DSCF0042.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0049.jpg
    DSCF0049.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0060.jpg
    DSCF0060.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 10

theherbalizor

Veteran
Some insider THseeds info.

Remember when all of Adams strains were the bomb... then all of a sudden there was a change in his wares. No longer what they used to be, stories of fires - loosing all his moms.

When in fact all that happened was he lost one mom. His real mom as she moved back from the Dam to Colorado. She was the main lady behind all the breeding. Now Adam has finally swallowed his pride and is back in the states re-learning the tricks of the trade.

I received this info a while back from a kat that hangs with Adam and crew when on his state tours. It wont be long till we see a good MK Ultra back in these parts... I am working hard on that. Plus I have a few old packs knocking about.

Dr. D

Veteran
I had an amazing MK ultra cut that was given me as Cheese i didnt keep cuts because i realised it wasnt cheese.
It was some of my fave bud knockout high that was very medicinal and great for hang overs, taste and smell were very subtle slight lemon sorta hard to describe really... I got some pics of her in Hightimes was some of the frostiest stuff ive grown....il see if i can find pics they are in my gallery somewhere....Peace

be cool to see if they up there game now there back home in usa,i have never tried mk ultra but saw some cool finds on the boards a few years back.peace PJ

Dr. D

Veteran
Skrum

Skrum

This is a cross i made in 2003 from Skunk no1 and a plant i called R.U.M resinous unknown male...

2885Skrum_2harvest_008.jpg

2885Skrum_2harvest_007.jpg

2885Skrum_2harvest_004.jpg

2885Skrum_2harvest_005.jpg

2885Skrum_2harvest_003.jpg

Grown in a bubbler in the loft a few years back she had ten days veg and exploded in flower she actually yielded the most on that grow due to the many budsites but she had the smallest buds ever..Peace

funkymonkey

Looks like that RUM male increased the quality but reduced the quantity, has impressive resin and big calyxes, just not a lot of them!

They definitely aren't the smallest buds ever, docleaf's windowsill kushes were smaller! lol

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
unknown clone... suspected psychoberry @ 6 weeks. You guys in the known tell me what you think, as it smells very cheese like to me, but has a fairly strong berry tone too. Maybe blue cheese, but def seems different in smell to the last cheese I ran on same nutes etc.

Have called it Norma Bates for now :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Note : I have the troll on ignore :D have had for a week more :D

This is a cross i made in 2003 from Skunk no1 and a plant i called R.U.M resinous unknown male...

2885Skrum_2harvest_004.jpg

2885Skrum_2harvest_005.jpg

2885Skrum_2harvest_003.jpg

Grown in a bubbler in the loft a few years back she had ten days veg and exploded in flower she actually yielded the most on that grow due to the many budsites but she had the smallest buds ever..Peace

Lovely,, reminds me of a 65-70day Haze 19 x Skunk plant .. wicked flowers :yes:
Those long flowers are really nice .... Great growing :canabis:

'Nibble from the yarrow' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dAnDcyu6Lw

Status
Not open for further replies.