What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soz!

Soz!

englishrick said:
bro..........please...please....some flower pics of phyco in full maturity....id cream over a foxtail pick..lol
Sorry Rick I'm just starting a new mum and wont be budding any 'Nutters' for a few weeks so can't help rite now but will deffo post some up for 'ron.....Ask another Psycosis grower 4 now as I have no old pics I'm afraid....JBo
:joint:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
retry said:
good luck on all the unknowns your growing there londinium :joint:
Ta mate....I'm sure I have a half PP male(plus some V.interesting other 90's babies) here already(i'll take some pics asap),fingers crossed for a female then its F2 time and the search 4 anything close to PP begins there....At least We should know what were looking for as I probably grew more of PP than anything else sice I started growing and I know you know the plant like the back of your hand so something good must come of it! Don't be a stranger I'll keep u up to date when I can....Just remembered one thing bad about PP though is that Mites bloody loved it and favoured it to Skunks and Sats in same grow(Only a prob if u get them obviously) as you can see from this old pic....
PP

Lovin' that Fromage Bean and Rick...I'm harvesting a little 'Cheesonix' in a week or two for second time and will post some pics and info then. It's (obviously)Cheese x an Old Chronic Pop that a buddy has been using for years that is an excellent blender and general yeild-upper(although not biggest Chronic Pheno),that keeps in the background in the flavour and smell palate.
So far its weirdly much more resinous than either parent or the line I tried last time so fingers crossed! JBo :jump:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
elevator man has alot of the usa cuts....ogka etc

maybe we should add them....what do you think???

G

That's the only one he does have, I gave him it, and it's not all that good unless you really get it dialled in (which he did) so his was superb, but this is a list of UKk clones, so I don't think it has a place, and EM would probably say he has several cuts that are much better than the OG anyways.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Kentish Creme being the most obvious example...though it being bagseed from Jamaica, I'm not sure if that qualifies either! Actually, it's probably about equal, in fairness. Just wait till the JLo (Kentish Creme X Flo) has done the rounds a little...that might make the grade...:)

G

Cheese, Cheese x Yumboldt, MoFlo, Goldfinger, The Smelly One, there loads of em cos the Abusive OG really ain't all that, but I've been told the other OGs are better than the Abusive, hafta grab me an SFV cut and see what that one's like.

G

I've got the sniffles so no early night for me, been sneezing my head off, but I'm off to bed in 15 mins.

The Chumboldt tastes very close to the Cheese but I prefer it's taste to the original, less overpowering, that's my 2c.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get well soon gp!!....yeh sfv sounds like heavy lemon!!....im hoping to get some more good ones like that soon as poss......cheese is the only one i have apreceated so far!!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to confuse matters more....

Just to confuse matters more....

Just to update you I've heard two different stories about Psychosis origins in the last few days of badgering peeps for info. So to completely backtrack: :nono:
The most popular one doing the rounds is its Cheese x Blueberry or Cheese x [Cheese x Blueberry].Could be as its definitely Fruitier than Cheese and can show less grey more lilac hues than Le Fromage.
The other is its Cheese x Trainwreck?.....Not sure I can deteect any TW in there but then so many diff TW's I don't know 4 sure which is real TW Pheno or if I've tried it anyhoo!
Just thought I'd pass it on. JBo :redface: :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts