What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i need some nice sh1t to smoke soon ,,,,ive been smoking power plant for over a month....its total crap compared to blues or cheese.... fuking depressing smoke this pp is....no taste!!... other than its way better than cig taste!!..

i need a preemo smoke so bad ....cant wait for some to come my way!!

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

englishrick said:
i need some nice sh1t to smoke soon ,,,,ive been smoking power plant for over a month....its total crap compared to blues or cheese.... fuking depressing smoke this pp is....no taste!!... other than its way better than cig taste!!..

i need a preemo smoke so bad ....cant wait for some to come my way!!
That's what i was like last year after smoking Bubblegum every day for 5 months solid, no other strains just Bubblegum, got real sick of it in the end. at least you've got the cheese there Rick, surely that never gets boring?

Peace
Hazeseeker

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheese is not boring but its all gone till a week or two...just wish i had something fruity now

ecsd.........awwwwwww

chizzleonetime

'sputnic and 00......the big head older lot used to go abroad and buy shit in spain and holland an bring it back an call it names to sell it!.......stupid people who are probbly all in prison now!!.........thats how i remember the 90`s hash...'
this might have been the case for most but i deffo got a few nice samples of red/gold leb gold seal ghani and 00 never tried sputnik i know what you mean though there was a lot of shit about

chizzleonetime

',,,,ive been smoking power plant for over a month....its total crap compared to blues or cheese.... fuking depressing smoke this pp is....no taste!!... '
i know what you mean its fuckin bland low potency smoke in my book , did you get the high yielding cut thats goin about by any chance if so you may know some people i do lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh maybe some was good before people started buying the crap with little extras... like in 98 sand and food products started getting used more in that imported hash

now most hash available in my area is "sputnic" its a weird type of mix of hash and other stuff....very depressing stuff...i cant find "polm" or any black or blond hash anyplace!!.....if people dont make the effort in my area we have to smoke nothing!!

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bin laden.........does it smell like an afgani cave, with 20 years worth of dialasis kit inside

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
old dirty afgan is somthing i would like to try!!...not that im saying Bin laden is dirty....i just love afgans!!

Last edited:

mellofello

Hey guys enjoying the thread. I never realised there were so many UK strains and so many tasty looking ones. Untill I read this the only one I'd heard of was cheese. I'd like to grow some UK clone only strains but I'm the only grower I know so I can't see that happening any time soon!

Its not clone only but you can add Oldtimes buy oldtimer (same one who made lot#5). This is oldtimers description of it:

A bit about Oldtimes, firstly it is very old school, it was bred from esb, its not esb but it has a lot of similar characteristics, I think Oldtimes is nicer, it has a very up type of high but has a little more of a body type stone than any of the lot#, I find the smell a little pungent but less so than the original esb. Flowering for Oldtimes is just over 7.5 to 9.5 weeks, stretch from 12/12 is about 3 times.
The majority are columnar in form with little branching, so they are ideal for sog, if you have ever heard of the term elephant hands, these have the trait with huge sunleaves up to 17 inches across and the middle leaf up to a ft long when its well grown.
The colas have a very high bud to leaf ratio making manicuring a dream, the buds are dense and resin laden.
While Oldtimes grows tall it is very easy to grow if you have the height in your room for it, it expresses good hybrid vigour, finding a keeper should be easy.
As a warning esb used to throw the odd hermy and are trigger happy when it comes to stress, I’ve not had any reports of hermies with oldtimes from test growers.
I think these will suit someone looking for an old school sativa dominant indica hybrid for their collection.

I can't tell you how good this strain is yet as I won't be cracking my beans till september now but its another UK strain for the list :joint:

peace

mello

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
retry said:
i'd like to chime in here as i have just read most of this thread.

The purple pineapple that londinium mentioned from se london was started by me in 1994 from 2 seeds gifted to me by a friend.
I was told they were called purple pineapple skunk and if i didn't use them i should give them back. I was told no other info on their origin.
1 cracked and grew the other didn't.
Still probably 1 of the strongest strains i have tried,
Absolute hash monster, very thick smell, and like being hit in the head with a bat, knocked some heavy tokers on their ass.
I grew it for 4 years and passed out clones like they were going out of fashion in the se area.
I lost the plant due to stupidity and have never been able to re-aquire her.
It was definately not nl5 x sk1 as the 1st time i grew her she was grown next to some nl5 x sk1 from sensi;s and there was a lot of difference.
This thread is the 1st time i have seen this plant mentioned.
I have put up threads before on various forums asking if anyone knew the lineage over the years but no one had ever heard of her.
I have travelled down many many seed lines hunting for her lines but have found nothing that comes close to her in any way, taste high, smell etc
So the search will continue lol

FINALLY! :wave: :rasta:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
englishrick said:
any luck londinium?
Hello Rick....Got a Male of P.P X something which I beleive may be x Skelter? or Skunk1? but just guessing as they weren't labelled and could be from about 8 to 10 crosses I remember doing back in the day. I have 2 more that germed so only 3 from 40 so far and I am taking cuts to sex as soon as a shoot is big enough. They both look different as well though so lets just hope for a Female from those 2. I can't beleive I finally caught up with Mr.PurplePineapple finally I thought I'd never find the truth,It just goes to show how useful this forum is huh?
Got some Interesting plants from my other 90's potluck seeds also,9 good fems and 4 good Dads so far and I'll be flowering a few within a few weeks and will get a decent cam by them and take heaps of shots for you all...I think theres a few Hazey types and a couple wideleafs and 3 IndiSats as well so far......
In the meantime heres some dodgy close Budshots of some UK Shit for ya (Cheesonix andSugaPuffs and a bit of Manali a friend brought back),will post plant pics as and when I can! JBo :rasta:

Cheesonix:

SugaPuffs:

Manali:

:jump: :rasta:

G

I found a bag of about 75 seeds the other day when I was cleaning out the loft, they were in a box that's been up there since 1997, so they are at least 11 years old, they all look the same, so are probably from the same batch of weed, no idea what they are, but they are bagseeds. I'm gonna try popping a few and see what I get, could possibly be from imported weed, but they are suspiciously large and stripey, so probably a commercial hybrid. You never know, I might find something really nice, but probably they are some kind of Skunk hybrid.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck with them GP,hope they are something nice....I'm just glad to see u back Germing pips and Growing again! Gonna check out your recent bthreads when I get a mo(had some web probs). JBo :joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love them beans!!...ive got that shit to come......il be finding seeds all over the place soon

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a couple of pics of Psycho cut and some shots of some of the female Pot luck seedlings,sorry about phonecam quality...
Psychosis:

PotLuck test babies 2 weeks 12/12:

PotLuck leaf shape shots(lots of variety):

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro..........please...please....some flower pics of phyco in full maturity....id cream over a foxtail pick..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts