What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheesey

another update .

psychosis

cheese

group shot (cheese is far right under fan)

going to be the last pics untill i get the grls out of the tent too chop . looks like my normal yeild from 4 plants under a 400w around 16 to 17 oz dry.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hot shit Cheesey, nothing short of what I have come to expect from you mate :joint:

All that Kush talk a few page inspired me to finally pop the OG18 and OG Kush s1's I had lying around... both as mentioned by Rivera Privada Dna's offshoot fraternity of breeders.

I must have got a lil excited and also popped 5 AK47 and 10 London Memories from Magus genetics which I have had for about 4 years, lol! They were from one of the expo's in the UK but can't remember which one... anyway first time I have tried germing in a shot glass with just bottled water, results were: 5/5 ak47, 10/10 London Memories, 5/6 OG Kush and 4/6 OG18. I planted everything up and am hoping that the 3 that didn't germ in shot glasses will pop in the compost instead.

Apart from AK47 of which I have smoked a shed load but never grown any, have you guys tried anything else on the list?

Shot glass germing is a bit like me.... Simplesss :D

Attachments

• OK Kush.jpg
    OK Kush.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Simplesss.jpg
    Simplesss.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 4

cannaboy

Nice grow cheesey, how many weeks veg did you give these monsters before the 12/12 any pruning or bending?? Is that room 1200 square,,

C

cheesey

Nice grow cheesey, how many weeks veg did you give these monsters before the 12/12 any pruning or bending?? Is that room 1200 square,,

its only a 1m sq budbox . they had about 5 weeks veg i think .
lsted a little and bendz used . flowered around 17" and topped at the 5th node .

going too grow the blues just like i do with psychosis ,cheese ect . see what kind of yeild i get from them .

bigwity

Veteran
are they hydro cheesey or in soil thats a impressive grow and yield you could almost live off that

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LLP did have 2 cheese cuts,,,an i remember VerdantGreen`s cut that was supposed to be mine didnt look exactly like mine,, so i duno ,,,,,,,mine aint the best cut out-of all the other cheese cut`s anyways,,

bigwity

Veteran
is there a cut that llp hasnt got lmao, looks phat rick it almost makes me wanna get a stinker of my own. when i look at other peoples i really want to run her again, then when i do i get the jitters and it takes all the fun out of it and replaces it with paranoia

B

Buffoonman

Just smoked big buddhas blue cheese for the first time it had a smell and taste of the original cheese more so than his actual version of cheese. I keep reading the Uk cheese is only commercial stuff I have to disagree after running out of my current batch I'm really missing that taste cant get enough of it.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amnesia [Hy-pro] ,,, (the LGA sativa clone)..

picture.php

,., this clone was force flowered early at only a few nodes,, under natural sunlight,, mainly to see if this sativa dom. clone is suited to SOG method.

bigwity

Veteran
Just smoked big buddhas blue cheese for the first time it had a smell and taste of the original cheese more so than his actual version of cheese. I keep reading the Uk cheese is only commercial stuff I have to disagree after running out of my current batch I'm really missing that taste cant get enough of it.
we have been smoking all the different types of cheese around here for a long time people are seriously addicted to the stuff it goes for top cash but there are a few who are sick of it myself included. i couldnt get enough of it for a long time

bigwity

Veteran
Amnesia [Hy-pro] ,,, (the LGA sativa clone)..

picture.php

,., this clone was force flowered early at only a few nodes,, under natural sunlight,, mainly to see if this sativa dom. clone is suited to SOG method.
looks like a beaut doc bet she pongs dont she

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not too much,, the indica dom seed plants had more smell to them. The sativa dom. Hy-Pro Amnesia clone now grows in a few different counties in the UK. The folks growing them indoor under lamps get really nice results. Keep your eyes open for it UK heads :canabis:

H

Hazyfontazy

is the blue cheese off buddha anything like the stilton clone ?

a few people i know are growing blue cheese and loving it ,,but they aint sure if the clone is budhas or the stilton ,,i get to try it this week :dance013:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Boof,,,,,i bet you can see the Cheese in Buddahas Bluecheese,,,,,the Cheese clone you have is propper 1!!!,,,if i was you id keep it away from the fakes bro

every time someone ask`s for Cheese or something that would sell as Cheese,,,,i just refer them to Buddaha BlueCheese,,,,,,,,,its VERY close!!!!,,,,,,,,and sometimes a good BlueCheese clone is better than the origonal cheese itself,,,,,

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LLP did have 2 cheese cuts,,,an i remember VerdantGreen`s cut that was supposed to be mine didnt look exactly like mine,, so i duno ,,,,,,,mine aint the best cut out-of all the other cheese cut`s anyways,,

hey rick - its very hard to compare via pics of different grows. here's some pics of my cut, the bottom two were of a plant grown in exactly the same way and environment except i added about 15% coco to my organic mix - it was enough to change the phenotype

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts