What's new

UK Cheese x Northern Ligthts.

mack 10

Veteran
^^lol, My work is never fished,muahahahaha!
i hear you on the iron seal! Dam These girls Stink! eye watering stink.
...so far my blues kills it on taste...But early days yet.
mack.

thcglory

No edit.Not privileged enough ;)

Hows your blues compare with the Blue Meanie?

IMO at the mo [5 weeks sat morning] i say deffo as strong but not the spice ;)
gonna check it proper tonight though.And get rid of the pm Ssss.

mack 10

Veteran
...yeah with a few weeks in the jar that funkyness really comes through, yummy slightly sweet cheese! yum.
Mack

thcglory

Spicy and abit mentholy I find it,energetic too,lovely :)

D's growing nicely now ;) Hows the real Chem d compare to the "sister,v2" etc, mack?
they smell very similar when rubbed.

Ok,got your answer from elsewhere ;)

big ups

big ups

mine is rippin and im lovin it so fare northenlights +cheese
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^lol, My work is never fished,muahahahaha!
i hear you on the iron seal! Dam These girls Stink! eye watering stink.
...so far my blues kills it on taste...But early days yet.
mack.
hiya,,,thats great work mack,,,buds look so so greasy,can imagine the smell,,my next run is with cheese and chong from conssieurs genetics[fem seed],,,once again well done mack,really great work,,,peace nad safe growing s2 ,

S

speedemon

Glad to see see she is still about, as I had her a few years ago but I found she wants to pick up any pests and diseases possible if you don't keep an eye on her, it also does not help when she came with as many pests and diseases as possible. She was the only plant I have known to stink in veg as well as flower.Great work Mack.

D

DirkDiggla

Still got NL x Cheese in veg, last time I grew it got a really good yield but the time before not as much. Love the smell and the smoke. Specially got this one back after letting it go.

D

DirkDiggla

Might sound a bit overboard but I buy those protective paper overalls with a hood and wear latex gloves when watering towards the end. Forever had people approaching me in the street saying that smells nice or you stink as smokers its not always apparent how much your clothes can smell.

thcglory

:D.Like Chemistry Teacher/methmaker Heisenberg RE:breaking bad
Don't need the gas mask though...!

tE

[how safe are push bikes ?]. Lol

(I've always had this one.2 years sure)

I

Iffy-Caradoc

Smelly Me

Smelly Me

Might sound a bit overboard but I buy those protective paper overalls with a hood and wear latex gloves when watering towards the end. Forever had people approaching me in the street saying that smells nice or you stink as smokers its not always apparent how much your clothes can smell.

Bang on mate, I do the same. Hooded suit, gloves & shoe snoods. Stops you carrying in unwanted bugs etc as well.
I wouldn't like to get caught wearing it, I'd feel a right dick but it does the trick.
Stay safe :tiphat:

L

LEX-UK

The blues is my fav out of these two.

Both still top notch tho.. looking sweet mack10

XbigbudsmokerX

blue chesse 3 weeks in flowing

blue chesse 3 weeks in flowing

first ever grow

Attachments

• DSCF0970.jpg
    DSCF0970.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0974.jpg
    DSCF0974.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 9
northen lights +cheese

northen lights +cheese

picture.php

just sartin to rip , and yes this is the same plant all ready in this thread love in it