What's new

UK Cheese x Northern Ligthts.

G

Guest 349079

excellent looking buds Mack10....i wasnt going to have a look at this thread because of the
jealous rage i get when i see clone only strains...lol...peace gtbh

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Awww cheese x NL, can only imagine how nice that will be.

Since I started just growing for persie's rather than money, I've lost me contacts from other growers/dealers and can't get hold of these clones. Lost my cheese last year.

Slave to Babylon now and all that.

thcglory

that's why I let it go lol

peace

Remember you sayin' your letting her go cus of vigor and yield ;)
must of missed greasiness..

If i thought of weed in terms of greasiness the diesels would be up there.Could be mistaken with another variety though.

But your talking of the photos right? i was unable to see them as a guest but i shall look again

The smoke aint greasy mann
cheesey lemony grape .As genetics.

thcglory

that's why I let it go lol

peace

Remember you sayin' your letting her go cus of vigor and yield ;)
must of missed greasiness..

If i thought of weed in terms of greasiness the diesels would be up there.Could be mistaken with another variety though.

But your talking of the photos right? i was unable to see them as a guest but shall look again

The smoke aint greasy mann
cheesey lemony grape .As genetics.

thcglory

Sure does smell.Blue-Meanie smells a tad more and the bs cheese a tad more than that.
The original bs cheese smelled even more so.Different plant.Seriously a security risk.

slim blue

I got 1 at 70 days now with between 5-7 oz on it from 21 days veg from a rootstock I like this one very much been growing it as personal for years now.

I usually do a full room mono but I have harvested 1 big plant of each of my strains for a good long cure for the festive season. It is the best grow I have ever ever done, been taking everything down at 80+ as I get time. I don't see the concern with smell if your room works as it should or yield, if your running perpetual harvests you get 8-10 weeks of root time I like to use it.

G

Guest 349079

nothing wrong with the vigor and yield of the nelly just too risky to run

i have a noob question does nelly have double serated leafs? because i had a cut that stinked real bad even in bags it was jail bait
to carry to my m8 flat lol dam i miss it here is a pic sorry its not great she had a sweat smell

Attachments

• ganja.jpg
    ganja.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 14

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I got 1 at 70 days now with between 5-7 oz on it from 21 days veg from a rootstock I like this one very much been growing it as personal for years now.

I usually do a full room mono but I have harvested 1 big plant of each of my strains for a good long cure for the festive season. It is the best grow I have ever ever done, been taking everything down at 80+ as I get time. I don't see the concern with smell if your room works as it should or yield, if your running perpetual harvests you get 8-10 weeks of root time I like to use it.

i thought you ran 100 clones sog?

slim blue

I do run A SOG

I do run A SOG

What part of mono-cropping do you find hard to understand. Read my post if your going to copy it.

Running a SOG of Trees from Rootstocks is more my style.

I use the Plant-let sog for managing night time temps and using up all the plant bits from the trees.

Maximum efficiency from my rooms is how I like to run my grows.

You just make assumptions sitting on the internet all day & night.

thcglory

Your gonna "love her madly" mack.
Yes that and BM cum as a pair here too but if one had to be choosen that would be the one [after some angst].
Itsza TASTE.. Anyone who smoked the late-great NL#5 from sensi seeds in the 80's/90's
will know EXACTLY what im sayin'.
Had the plant for 2 years and flowered everytime,bar 1 time.

Smoke report is eagerly awaited on comparison between the Chem d sis and the real Chem d bruv,;)

thcglory

Sure i read "bring out ya nellys" but cannot find this at the mo.

So dug out the vegging Cheese Nelly Cheese [cxnl]
Totally untouched.Also have several in flower.

The Health of the plant will be taken care of shortly ;)

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup Mack10 :tiphat:

A late comer, but damn, that girl is looking frosty! :canabis: So many crystals, almost hard to see leaves. I don't think that triple bagging will help, you need to iron bag that lady!

... And maybe, instead of ph and EC details, tell us what filter system you use, lolz :biggrin:

Still loving the blues, had an international delegation agree with me the other day, and I see that you're still working on getting people whited out (<-- just made up that word).

Keep the good work bro!

B

Latest posts

Latest posts