What's new

UK Breeders... what you working on?

bigwity

Veteran
sorry shaft i didnt answer you im running about 15 strains atm and waiting on 9 strains germing

shafty420

no worries pal
itching to be growing again got so many to sample lol hate dealers with shitty no name generic vietweed trying to pass it off as cheese or the blues

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
i aint no breeder but the cross am working with at the moment

blue cheese X Zombie virus AKA For A Laugh.....all is looking good with the first few......oh and my blue cheese was my 3 year old mom from a fem seed :tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
as for buddhas bubble cheese thats a lot more fuely tasting.. nice but not my cup of tea, prity simaler to bubba kush

Someone I don't know grew some out.

I've got a bunch of selfed seeds, because the grower reportedly had major power cut/timer issues through flower. The bud was cheap lol.. :thank you:

The buds I got to smoke were meaty/coffee tasting, not amazingly potent, but pretty good, and pretty frosty.. buds were heavily seeded..

mr cheese

Mr Cheese I see big buddha mentions you in the strains write up.

he does indeed, lol... good mate of mine, lives round the corner from me, i made the original bubble cheese.. i.e th bubblegum x uk cheese bx 4 times..

so lads what cross would you lot lik to see next?? obviously cheese will be the mom.. as i said im working on bro grimm c99 x cheese , which between us lot is being breed for speed of flower over outright potency. im sure theirs many of us who would love a true 6 weeker pukka strain!

so yer what cross do you lot wana see?? iv got some true columbia gold seeds, 100% legit old school seeds which im contemplating starting.. another more modern cross i may do is subs jack the ripper x cheese, reckon that would give some intresting flavors...

so come on lads lets here your ideas... cheers lads... c

kg beans

cheese x old skool shiva skunk....(cheese aka skunk no 1 = razzle...shiva skunk= playboy ...mix em together you should get a decent penthouse!!).....sorry for the grot mag analogy!!.K

bigwity

Veteran
id love to try columbian gold not crossed to anything tbh. ive never tried the stuff.

im going to pick the shittest male ive got and the best and see which brings the best out of my mom ill do one branch with one and another branch with the other.

im now running bb cheese to see if i like it more than exodus. any tips on this baby for a good yield, does she like bending, nipping, fim'n, or just leave her alone. like kentish cream needs pinchin the helloutta to get a yield.

shafty420

grew a bb cheese bout year ago gentl lst'd her from about 4 days old got nice tight internodes ill try find some pics

mr cheese

id love to try columbian gold not crossed to anything tbh. ive never tried the stuff.

im going to pick the shittest male ive got and the best and see which brings the best out of my mom ill do one branch with one and another branch with the other.

im now running bb cheese to see if i like it more than exodus. any tips on this baby for a good yield, does she like bending, nipping, fim'n, or just leave her alone. like kentish cream needs pinchin the helloutta to get a yield.

you growing frm seed or somebody's cut?? after growing out litraley 1000s of seeds, theirs 2 phenos that sttand out, 1 being my favourite is what we call sweet cheese, same dank tast n smell of uk cheese but more fruity undertones and 2 what we call the smelly foot pheno which is prity darn close to uk cheese, pheno 1 is the more yeilding pheno... both prefer to be lef alone in my experience, the sweet or yeildier cheese as shes sometimes called in the birmingham area will produce one main donky dick of a cola with loads of secondary buds.. we regularly get 18oz per 600 with her, n thats with leaving her alone regards training ect... dont be scared with giving her plenty feed, she can take it.

i knw alot of ppl slagg buddhas cheese off but in reality 90% of what ppl think is original uk cheese is realy a selected pheno of buddhas cheese..
prity obvious realy, as before buddha released cheese it was a prity rare strain and if you got bud or cuts of her it was always the same nose stinging tcp anticeptic smell its only after buddha released cheese did all the confusion over whos cheese was the real deal and then i noticed the bud id see for sale or cuts ppl sold wernt always the dank tcp cheese...

like i say bit obvious when u think of it like that..for years n years if u got cheese it was always the tcp cheese , buddhas brings out cheese then its not always the tcp cheese! simple! lol.. but hey iv always said as long as it pukka who gives a toss what cheese it is! all best...c

kg beans

bbcheese ..lol we call it sicko !,tcp!!lol!,yes this def have hints of that!!...more vomit though hence the name!:)....

Attachments

• SIcK.jpg
    SIcK.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 26
  • sicO 001.jpg
    sicO 001.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 22

Shamil

so lads what cross would you lot lik to see next?? obviously cheese will be the mom.. as i said im working on bro grimm c99 x cheese , which between us lot is being breed for speed of flower over outright potency. im sure theirs many of us who would love a true 6 weeker pukka strain!

so yer what cross do you lot wana see?? iv got some true columbia gold seeds, 100% legit old school seeds which im contemplating starting.. another more modern cross i may do is subs jack the ripper x cheese, reckon that would give some intresting flavors...

so come on lads lets here your ideas... cheers lads... c

Mr cheese, hi, could you please tell me the difference between exodus cheese and suicide cheese? is suicide a select pheno from BBuddah or a cross of ?

Ive been after one cross for sometime now, and its cheese x jtr.
I think the buzz and flavours could be off the hook!
Wishing you much success in all your breeding for 2011.

mr cheese

Mr cheese, hi, could you please tell me the difference between exodus cheese and suicide cheese? is suicide a select pheno from BBuddah or a cross of ?

Ive been after one cross for sometime now, and its cheese x jtr.
I think the buzz and flavours could be off the hook!
Wishing you much success in all your breeding for 2011.

not much i can tell you im afraid.. my mate peesh gave it the name suiced cheese some years ago on the account that if you smoke it hard everyday you feel like suiced, lol.. and he aint wrong, dam strong cheese.. deff not uk cheese but im prity sure its been around befor buddhas cheese but to the actual parents not even peesh knws, to him its jst cheese frm the nottingham area, nobody knws who first had it.. hope this helps... c

Shamil

thanks for the info, much appreciated.

I quit trying to grow cheese when the snips i was getting were not resembling anything like the plants i was seeing here on the forums, ive just joined but been following the forums for quite a while.

mmmm, cheesey ripper sounds dank.
Loved growing jtr back in 04 or 05 i think it was, along with their dpds. grew jtr again last year, and it just didnt seem to have anything worthwhile in it. I musta done something wrong! lol. It just felt so much milder than what i got the first time.

Good luck on the breeding front, and thanks for the info.

STUPPA

not much i can tell you im afraid.. my mate peesh gave it the name suiced cheese some years ago on the account that if you smoke it hard everyday you feel like suiced, lol.. and he aint wrong, dam strong cheese.. deff not uk cheese but im prity sure its been around befor buddhas cheese but to the actual parents not even peesh knws, to him its jst cheese frm the nottingham area, nobody knws who first had it.. hope this helps... c

I think that suicide was the one i did last time ,it def had a more fruity thing going on than the orig cheese.

been smoking it for a couple of months and no suicide yet but i think i can see what he means by that LOL

mr cheese

I think that suicide was the one i did last time ,it def had a more fruity thing going on than the orig cheese.

been smoking it for a couple of months and no suicide yet but i think i can see what he means by that LOL

safe suppa... maybe suiced is bit strong but man it just turns you into a cabbage stuck in ur chair! lol... nice smoke tho..

E

e4ian

you on about buddhas bubble cheese or my original bubble cheese (bubblegum x cheese)??

currently crossing original bro grimme pineapple c99 to cheese.. should be nice cross... c

i got big buddahs bubblecheese a while back [1 seed]. i dont agree at all about the fuely smell with this 1. i agree with this i read recently: ' the exo cheese-bb kush and bubblegum are all present in the smell of the bubblecheese'. now the killerskunk i think thats kinda fuely,more turps-solvent smell tho' definatly not diesel,but early stages for mine,not really to my liking.but still 'may grow to love'.

[+ yrs ago a got aurora boralis from 'bro grimme' during the hunt for the real mcoy nl#5.same old grape taste but once again not the stuff,a muted version s'all,like * * * *'s. saying that tho,theres is the best].