purple mazar auto x number 1 autos now on f2's looking to the f3's

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not sure if i'd call myself a breeder, but amongst other things,

Cherryjuana = (Herijuana ibl x Cherry Bomb ibl)

BIGGS

Veteran
i ain't no breeder but, hopefully - psychoberry x chemberry, (cheese x nl) x bubble n' sqeek 2. bubble n' sqeek is done by sog seeds, its exo cheese x double bubble i think. supposed to strong as fuck. and also i'll probably do something else completely differnet, and has nothing to do with cheese, lol. once i get my new place sorted, big tings gwarrn, lol.

shafty420

strawberry thai strawberry haze x thai tanic
dick cheese moby dick x exo cheese
green widow ppp x white widow

B

Buffoonman

Planted the last of my Head seeds G13 diesel which turned out to be a super vigorous male will be crossing it to MOC's Zensation which has a very similar structure. Hoping for a monster yielding resin festival. Will also be crossing it to six different reversed chemdog 91's and a couple of sensi star.

Dr. D

Veteran
Jennifer Walters Casey Jones(true's cut) x G33

picture.php

Gh33se Cheese x G33

picture.php

Sour Poison SourBubble x G13skunk

picture.php

Have made many more but this is what im currently working with atm....Peace

B

Buffoonman

Nice crosses DR .D.
Here's the last of my G13 Diesel, future father.

Attachments

• G13d1m.JPG
    G13d1m.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 16
  • G13dm.JPG
    G13dm.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
  • GDM.JPG
    GDM.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 18

kg beans

im not really a breeder more of a conscious hacker!..lol..im working on Shivaberry V2/F2(i lost original parents due to a security issue!) ,blue skunk and romulan skunk .

E

e4ian

i fancy mixing up the exocheesextriesel the exocheesexnl and the killer skunk sometime bud. maybe the bubble cheese to if i successfully reverse stuff.

THATS A CRAZY COLA mann!;)

update: the ks i have are 'reg' seeds,so hopefully that will make things easier.im not sure if im gonna x it to the bubblecheese tho -things like a sloth,if i like it ill maybe get it again,and thats exo cheese as well!.

old seed hunter

I got loads of crosses and bx1 I want to do got them going down all over town. Gonna start this year on some old lines nothing without 10.000+ selection looking for a resin hog..

Royal with cheese!! Exodus cheese x Royal orange f1 & bx1

Sour orange!! OG x Royal orange

Kentish cream x Royal orange bx1

Mabe pull out the strawberries and cream

shafty420

haha cheers buddy found out today big buddha are bringing out a moby dick x cheese called cheesey dick its there cheese crossed with moby dick might have to do a comparison down the line

mr cheese

i fancy mixing up the exocheesextriesel the exocheesexnl and the killer skunk sometime bud. maybe the bubble cheese to if i successfully reverse stuff.

THATS A CRAZY COLA mann!;)

update: the ks i have are 'reg' seeds,so hopefully that will make things easier.im not sure if im gonna x it to the bubblecheese tho -things like a sloth,if i like it ill maybe get it again.

you on about buddhas bubble cheese or my original bubble cheese (bubblegum x cheese)??

currently crossing original bro grimme pineapple c99 to cheese.. should be nice cross... c

mr cheese

i bet bubblegum cheese has a random flavour

my original bubble cheese taste of uk cheese , the tcp pine anticptic but with a fruity aftertaste.. few well knw peeps love it, peesh, pistils, buddha ect... as for buddhas bubble cheese thats a lot more fuely tasting.. nice but not my cup of tea, prity simaler to bubba kush, you knw that metalic sort of taste??