What's new

ufo destroys satellite

Genghis Kush

Carl Sagans wife was the president of the board of directors at NORML.
national organization for the reform of marijuana laws.

Slipnot

There watching us now accept it :)

Attachments

• 4e522cd7578c4565269d2c510ea57053.jpg
    4e522cd7578c4565269d2c510ea57053.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14

rolandomota

Veteran
ALL ufos are NOT I repeat NOT! Extraterrestrial they are man made objects period! I think this might be sabotage in order to "bet" on Facebook's stock going down. Someone made a lot of money betting for this to happen it's like some James Bond shit going on here. Hey at least it's more probable. I'm 100 percent sure theirs other life on many planets out their I just think it's more likely the life is primitive and not advanced like humans. If they are like us They face the same problem we do in that it's just way too far to travel to other stars and also very dangerous.
We actually aren't sure if our solar system has other life forms were still looking. Only mars is easy to explore all other planets are near impossible to explore fully the gravity And atmospheres are too hostile for our current technology. Saying we are the only planet with life is like saying we are the only planet, star, or galaxy. Also the size of some stars make our Sun look like a BB pellet compared to a beach ball! Its just amazing how small the universe can make you feel. Heck we might be microscopic compared to other life forms that might exist in a huge planet orbiting a massive star that dwarfs ours....what a fucking TRIPP.:abduct:

We might even be tiny little sub atomic particles inside of a being so large we can't even comprehend it that exists in a universe that is equally incomprensible.

Dog Star

Veteran
UFOs are on Earth for sure... this are original pictures that i take before few years
after i encounter something weird in a sky that exchanged colours so fast and
moved extreme weird.

Exposition is 1.2 sec but i suceed to catch object that exchange colours very fast,you can see on right side of a picture
i catched normal red star that is static.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Dont know where you sees a baloon on that pics but OK... ;)

LED lights could be simmilar in performance,that i agree... but a object was really something else,very fast moving and later dissapears like its never was there..

cause a speed of object i dont belive its a drone... i sees those drones that have LED
lights but they usually have just two or three colours of a LED diodes,

this object was perform any coulour that exist in colour specter..

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
UFOs are on Earth for sure... this are original pictures that i take before few years
after i encounter something weird in a sky that exchanged colours so fast and
moved extreme weird.

Exposition is 1.2 sec but i suceed to catch object that exchange colours very fast,you can see on right side of a picture
i catched normal red star that is static.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

i feel where you're coming from, i was out in my backyard trying to capture lightining strikes on my phone. one pic that's supposed to be lightning. only captured a multicolored straight line either going from sky to earth or just in a straight line horizontal across sky. like wtf is this? aliens? i would show you pic but i put it somewhere else first and i try and keep my secret personalities separate. don't need anyone RIS searching my pics to find my crosspost to facebook.

Dog Star

Veteran
That day wasnt a storm,it was a clear sky as you can see by those faint star that is static
in lower right corner...

also i didnt try to picture a lightining but a object that was very high and was have
very strong swings left-right and up-down with incredible fast exchanging a lights.

For anybody there who have a explanation its ballon or LED lights i will say that they try to produce same pics and then send here so we can compare to ones i sended.

Than you will understand what is legitt or what is not... ;)

Kind regards

DS

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Saturday’s launch was supposed to be the 29th flight of a Falcon 9 rocket. Another SpaceX launcher disintegrated about two minutes after a liftoff in June 2015 with a Dragon supply ship heading for the space station, but the company had logged nine successful flights in a row since resuming launch operations in December.

A component inside the Falcon 9’s upper stage liquid oxygen tank was the source of last year’s in-flight rocket failure, according to SpaceX. Officials blamed the failure on a sub-standard strut holding one of the tank’s high-pressure helium reservoirs inside the upper stage liquid oxygen tank.

Rocket launches are risky, and failures occur regularly, but catastrophic explosions on the ground like Thursday’s launch pad blast are very rare.

Jonathan McDowell, an astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics who keeps a respected catalog of space activities, said he believes the last time such a mishap occurred at Cape Canaveral on an orbital-class rocket before liftoff was in 1959, when an Atlas-Able booster exploded during a static fire test.

More recently, a Brazilian VLS satellite launcher exploded on its launch pad in 2003 when one of its solid rocket boosters inadvertently ignited, killing 21 people. That was the last time an orbital-class rocket was lost in a mishap on the launch pad before liftoff.

https://spaceflightnow.com/2016/09/01/spacex-rocket-and-israeli-satellite-destroyed-in-launch-pad-explosion/

The article I linked to has no reference to the orb. More of a history on space cargo. There are some references to the orb in the comment section. A couple folks attempted speed calculations of the orb. Both over mach speed. Energy pulsing projectile?

In case one does not read the article, here is an interesting tidbit. The satellite was suppose to replace an already existing orbiting satellite. The existing satellite was placed in orbit by a Russian Soyuz rocket in 2003. Going back to one of my original quotes above the last launch pad disaster was in 2003. This all looks very suspicious and ripe for conspiracy theories.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
this is a ufo thread but we can digress.

there are Christian Zionists. the neocons are Zionist Christians.

ppl are pissed at the Zionists.

isis is not muslim. isis is Zionist. i'm up to speed on this stuff.

hopefully no one is pissed at true Muslims, Christians, Jews.

I really don't want to see bashing of any demographic based on religion, skin color, age, sex, etc.

You say you don't want to bash anyone, and yet, here you are, claiming Israelis are being attacked by aliens for building "evil satellites" and that Israel is behind Isis...

Stop hiding behind the cop-out "I'm not anti-semite, I'm just anti-Zionist", because it is the same thing.

Zionism is the belief that the Land of Israel belongs to the Nation of Israel, why is it called Zionism? Because in Hebrew, one of the nick-names for this land is Tzion, plain and simple.

But go on on your little witch-hunt, to find a scape-goat for the ills of the world, and for people like you, what better scape-goat than Jews?

idiit

Veteran
I'm not anti Israel.
i'm not anti Hebrew.
i'm not anti Palestine.
i'm not anti Muslim.
i'm not anti Christian.
i'm not anti African genetics.

somebody is picking a fight over something that did not happen.

Good way to get a ufo thread binned.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I'm not anti Israel.
i'm not anti Hebrew.
i'm not anti Palestine.
i'm not anti Muslim.
i'm not anti Christian.
i'm not anti African genetics.

somebody is picking a fight over something that did not happen.

Good way to get a ufo thread binned.

Good job on throwing rocks, then hiding your hands and playing innocent victim.

"a ufo thread" he says... wow...

Dog Star

Veteran
Yea,a Iidit is Philistine youth that trows rocks and later act he didnt in same time hiding his hands like he dont have them... ;) LOL

Was ask myself what Jewish people think on humour,is a humour a good thing to do??

Adore Mel Brooks cause he sees a funny side in everything... thats a Jew that i love...

But what if i say something against Bibi Netanyahu??
Is that made me anti-semite by defoult???

H

Hu73

Hi Slipnot, Here is how "they" make money: The work done by citizens is rewarded with money (pay), the pay is sucked up in taxes and goods by the banks, governments and corporations, this is then given to the industries who actually control the world. "They" don't give a rats ass for the citizens or their bridges and roads. As time goes on, more power and control is gathered which "they" intend to have result in absolute hegemony by the Elite over its servants (I.e.: us, the workers). Totalitarian One World Government is "their" goal.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Was ask myself what Jewish people think on humour,is a humour a good thing to do??

Adore Mel Brooks cause he sees a funny side in everything... thats a Jew that i love...

But what if i say something against Bibi Netanyahu??
Is that made me anti-semite by defoult???

Hello Dog Star,

I'll be more than glad to take any questions you have about Jews via PM.

That way we can leave the thread alone so idiit can keep on pushing his New Age/exopolitical agenda on the den without being disturbed.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts