What's new

ufo destroys satellite

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
The problem is USA always under estimates there opponents and that is there down fall sure we all have seen it 60 years specially last 20 they been pretty much all lost ..

:D lol is that how you see it? i personally see it as wars=profit.the longer and more drawn out it is...the more money...now that we have a forever war on "terrorists" whatever that is...what you think the future holds?

the us has more "technology" invested in weapons than anyone else on the planet possibly combined...we underestimate our enemies? lulzcafe... nah bruh...it's all 20*5/15+3=9.66666666667...aka... calculated...

whocontrolsthepast
controlsthefuture
whocontrolsthepresent
controlsthepast
;)

moses wellfleet

Veteran
picture.php

R

Rubber Chicken

People seem to expect aliens to be big enough to be seen, maybe some are tiny enough to already be here somewhere and they are advanced enough to do things like this for whatever reason, maybe trying to guide us without revealing themselves and snicker to themselves, while we look to the heavens, while they are hiding in plain sight.

(No, i'm not Georgio Tsoukalos :bigeye: )

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
this proves once again how people will believe in anything, so long as it justifies their blind hatred for Israel.

this one will join the 'mossad trained sharks' that were sent to Egypt to kill their tourism LOL...

did the ufo, after destroying the evil Israeli satellite, also sent you telepathic communications about how using crystals will increase your germination rate?

inquiring minds want to know.

Dog Star

Veteran
They actually did but i dont share those cause its a forbidden to do in a "fight club"... ;) LOL

Heh... you Jews are so good interconected with "Watchers" as JHWH left them here
to look on you,us and everybody else...

just remember Henok and Ezekiel?? Or when God angels destroyed Egipt or Sodoma or Gomora... there are too much of explaining about other species of beings that we cant found usually here on Earth.

No other religion have this kind of stories,so good interconnected with a space
above us... a heavens as they call them in old books..

What i wish to say is that i can see a logic behind accusing a Jews,here on Earth rules Jewish God JHWH and since he protects mostly Jews to proove his existance then every thing what happends is a wish of absolute one,JHWH a true living God.

And since you are his people then most of negative blowout falls on you... its logical step
in other people heads who are not Jewish nationality.

Cause we are all created on his own picture,and he is a jellous God so we others are jelly on Jews... ;) heheheheehe

Kind regards Bombadil

idiit

Veteran
did the ufo, after destroying the evil Israeli satellite, also sent you telepathic communications about how using crystals will increase your germination rate?

inquiring minds want to know.

:)

difference between Hebrews and Zionists.

I personally don't think Zionist control in Israel is any worse than Zionist control anywhere else including good ole' usa.

idiit

Veteran
Lemme ask you idiit, how long were the stealth fighter and bomber in service before 'we' found out about them?
Who knows, were they those UFO seen in the 60s ? (no! it was acid!) but really, technology is running rampid we do not know what the rest of the world has or hasn't developed... my2cents

the ufo could be terra based tech.

usa has a secret space program. so do the international corporate conglomerates.

the movies and video games are soft disclosure.

hitler had advance ufo type technology. operation paper clip brought the german tehnology, german engineers to usa aka nasa. nasa is a front for the true space program. Stanley Kubrick admitted right before he died the "moon landing" vids were stage productions.

Below is a transcript from the interview with Stanley Kubrick, in which the 2001 Space Odyssey Director admits on camera that, “the moon landings ALL were faked , and that I was the person who filmed it.”
We have included a leaked rough cut of the interview below the transcript:

[SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO]http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?p=71253

Slipnot

:D lol is that how you see it? i personally see it as wars=profit.the longer and more drawn out it is...the more money...now that we have a forever war on "terrorists" whatever that is...what you think the future holds?

the us has more "technology" invested in weapons than anyone else on the planet possibly combined...we underestimate our enemies? lulzcafe... nah bruh...it's all 20*5/15+3=9.66666666667...aka... calculated...

whocontrolsthepast
controlsthefuture
whocontrolsthepresent
controlsthepast
;)

Really ?? i mean TMU to make money you need to have money and US borrowed money so breaking it down The U.S. war in Iraq has cost $1.7 trillion with an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans, expenses that could grow to more than $6 trillion over the next four decades counting interest

It would be safe to say you also wasted about 8 billion in the effort to build iraq PS that was your tax dollars
mean while all across USA streets and highways bridges falling apart and there building over there again on borrowed money
Oh yeah the shit storm that is coming lol war used to make money but not really for usa anymore because any war they go into they have to borrow the money back in 2004 a american baby born already owed 52,000 dollars today its amost 100,000

So Could you please explain how there making money
I hate to say this but my spider senses tell me if world war 3 starts it will be started by USA there going to be the first to shoot a nuke
and all these years USA played as the good peoples

as for technology i hate to rain on your parade but by 2020 i believe china will have passed you in military spending
Again there is lots of hidden shit your obviously not aware about Ask your self with the the high tech how come you need russian Rockets to get into space
You are aware the rockets in all space shuttlle missions were made in russia

Truth is after world war 2 USA stole high tech weapons from Germany Rocket missles the horten here does this look familiar lol

Attachments

• 3b938dcf3788c9aee17c5d944fd155d6.jpg
    3b938dcf3788c9aee17c5d944fd155d6.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 0328-B-2-stealth-bombers.jpg
    0328-B-2-stealth-bombers.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Slipnot

t3's been around since the '50's.

the ufo could be terra based tech.

usa has a secret space program. so do the international corporate conglomerates.

the movies and video games are soft disclosure.

hitler had advance ufo type technology. operation paper clip brought the german tehnology, german engineers to usa aka nasa. nasa is a front for the true space program. Stanley Kubrick admitted right before he died the "moon landing" vids were stage productions.

Below is a transcript from the interview with Stanley Kubrick, in which the 2001 Space Odyssey Director admits on camera that, “the moon landings ALL were faked , and that I was the person who filmed it.”

I hate to say it but you are correct moon was faked
but reality we are trapped on this planet and we cannot leave any time soon i do not doubt there is other life out there and being possibly millions of years older an way more advanced ,,
I believe we are genetically mapped or Aliens changed our DNA sure everyone heard of the million year gap in our evolution :biggrin:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I have a very open mind. I just can't be convinced that aliens, which we can't prove exist, are going after a rocket. If they have the tech to get here, they are far more advanced than we are. I think they would do far more than blow up a Facebook satellite. I second the liquid oxygen fire/explosion. Or a military act that caused it.

Its fun to speculate though!

OR> THEY DONT LET US KNOW THEY HAVE HAD CONTACT!??
You know governments around the world are only in it for themselves. and any advantage gained from alien intelligence has to be further advanced than ours or they wouldnt have gotten here in the first place.. There is no doubt in my mind that if they have alien info they would not tell us anyway.. look how long its taking to recover/obtain some peoples email from our own technology!:biggrin:
EDIT: I don't know about the moon walk but idiit (<sorry brother (sp)) they do not let us know allot of stuff. snowden is the man.

R

Rubber Chicken

on a facebook news thing it says the rocket was launching from Cape Canavarel?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
People seem to expect aliens to be big enough to be seen, maybe some are tiny enough to already be here somewhere and they are advanced enough to do things like this for whatever reason, maybe trying to guide us without revealing themselves and snicker to themselves, while we look to the heavens, while they are hiding in plain sight.

(No, i'm not Georgio Tsoukalos :bigeye: )

aliens came here eons ago, and never left. they have had humanity under control for thousands of years. the ancient Egyptians worshipped them as gods. lots of us keep them in our homes, doing their bidding every day...i even have pictures! here-

M

mugenbao

Stanley Kubrick admitted right before he died the "moon landing" vids were stage productions.

That video is a fake, revealed as a hoax very shortly after it was released. Unfortunately, like most hoaxes it's still frequently repeated by the breathlessly credulous.

Latest posts

Latest posts