What's new

UFC on Versus 2 - TONIGHT! LIVE! FREE!

Japanfreakier

Veteran
perfect! Wouldn't have minded a bit of a longer fight but good for Gomi. Seems like he doesn't get the respect he deserves being put in the first match, what's the thinking behind that? Is it done by weight class there?

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Gomi: I think of him as my rival and I trained a month and a half for this fight.

somehow turned into "I have respect for him and tried hard" or whatever that translator claimed he said. Like Mr. Baseball in reverse. Maybe I can get a job translating.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Did you see what caused it? I missed it, must've been a short elbow or something. Nasty.

it was about 5 short elbows, which showed that either the crowd who were booing don't have a clue about mma or they have a shitty view of what's going on.

plur

it was about 5 short elbows, which showed that either the crowd who were booing don't have a clue about mma or they have a shitty view of what's going on.

That mustve been it, jake didn't land too much else. Yeah they're annoying, like those pricks chanting USA during the gomi fight...I wonder how they felt when gomi landed that haymaker

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I just assumed they have a giant screen so the crowd can watch what we see at home, or in this case on the net.

Latest posts

Latest posts