What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

B

Bird~friend

:) Lovely Isn't She Chappi - SOo Serene & pretty Standing with her hands behind her back leaning on the Ropes, ( etc ).
The Weigh-in Shows them in the bed light! Haha. Now it lldidn't say bed, " a said Best " :D.

Carla's Always been "my girl" too

Eeik! Here goes . . . She beat rose in the T.u.f.
-
I think "Tilly" Gets Koed Tonight.
"Cyclone Woodleys" Got "Dynomite" in his Fists!
Bless em.

Good word that yesSum!
(Certanily has Potential...)
[YOUTUBEIF]p13yZAjhU0M[/YOUTUBEIF]

...in thine footsteps place my own :tiphat:
Light Fuse [ l-iTe fuse! ] " I Don't see NO g in saying that" .(explanation) was Given 24 yrs ago in Nov
Ima Just a Saying. Eyh That's Personal! :D :yes:

. . .

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that Zabit is a great fighter right now. He is top 3 material for sure just has to get the fights now and beat some good ranked fighters. I think he is champ soon.

Tyron did what I thought he would. I predicted a 2 round finish for him and he did it. I did not see him choking Till for the win so that was a surprise. Till is good but Tyron is too powerful and quick for him.

Neal looks real good. I saw nothing wrong in his technique and really fast and powerful. He will go top 10 easily.

Andrade is a tough little lady jeez. KO's at that weight are rare. She is a tiny force.

Chappi

Woodley vs Till, “I’m not surprised motherfuckers!” Haha seriously I had TW, dude is way too well rounded, powerful, explosive, cerebral and patient. He’s a true champ.

My poor Karolina was fucked up by yet another steroid Abusing Brazilian. That bitch might not be pissing hot now but I’m 100% sure she did in the past, she looks like Wanderley’s twin sister.

The Zabeast does it again effortlessly, what a finish. He would have destroyed Pantera.

Jon Dodson needs to reinvent, fight was boring as shit.

Razak got some fire in those hands bro, man is a killer.

Suarez is a beast yo, she dominated the fuck out that other bitch.

Sterling looking sharp af, I love that camp with Matt serra and Ray Longo. Those guys are legit.

Brutal KO of Camacho man, one of the ugliest finishes I’ve seen in years...just cringe worthy violence man. I knew this guy was out of his league in the first 10 seconds but I was hoping he would attempt a takedown but no, he wanted to taste shin bone soup.

I missed the rest of the fights but thag last fight was probably the highlight of the whole card for me, fucking destruction.

B

Bird~friend

^I meant the Polish -Karolina! :)

"didnt see the fights Other than the first early preliminary, fell Asleep and woke at 20 past 5 ... Oh How wonderful i thought, the Main Hasn't started. Wrong! Jermain sterling was on Then They recapped on Till Woodley. &%$ ? - A first to my knowledge
Hear M.Serra in Jermains Corner! :D Hard not too i suppose!

Picture aint so good. But Here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCseRVLc3I4

"Video unavailable
This video has been removed by the user" (All of 2 Hours Ltr)
Torrent avoids me.

(Filth Lucifer what will you try next, words is your Most! - Yawn)

Ban me. GeNe
Think ya Howard Marks you do! Lolloll
And NO elaboration needed! The words are QUITE Self explanatory.
Take Another Look .
Touche Douche. lol

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Totally My Sentiments Chappi! ... The Biceps & Triceps on the girl!!! :yoinks: Then the Viens in her neCK! Sure sign of Steroid abuse I'm sure. Cyborg nO2! .(Bearded ladies,lol)
Her Expression to the Octogan pissed me the Most Very Randy Rousey Esq, yuk. Poor Carolina, bless her.

BTW - Totally Correct Bwana bud! :D. I Couldn't help but think of TW - Maia that Time, geez, never once Took him down! - .TDD was Excellent.

Till was a Disapointment. Haha! (For me) ...Cus he said (prefight of Course) ' I Swear to GOD I'm Going to win ' &%$# How dare he say such a thing.
Pumped I know, but Should refrain. How Easy and Damaging Some Speak is Eyh.
-
We are gods of God, each n every one of us.
Internally is Where too look. This is to be proven by "Here".
Filth lucifer, and the Mockery it makes.

" How's Your Demise Feel Today! I'm Often Saying "

:D. JusT Saying

P.S --- :good:
:angelshug:

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was not gonna mention it as I got popped for talking about Cyborg, but yeah, Andrade looks a bit 'juiced'. Not as ridiculous as Cyborg but the arms on Andrade...

Some women just have a lot testosterone and train, not sure. She does not have a deep baritone voice like Cyborg but looked like a dude compared to Karolina.

Till left his chin hanging there in the second round. Hands down head straight up. Tyron said thanks here is my right hand everyone talks about.

B

Bird~friend

[YOUTUBEIF]r30gVAivQTA[/YOUTUBEIF]

Lol " Trump ". And WASH ya mouth out " Dude "
...Cleethorpes Suks !!! :) :D

-
Not seen this! :yoinks: Woe -Sure ya talked of this tho Eb.
https://youtu.be/L-1eGLMaUFE

( Reason for editing... Pack it up pack it in let me begin icame to win battle me if that's a Sin)
- well, That was yesterday, have this in a hurry ! - https://youtu.be/_IK_7XhUq7Q
Canelo, 'hunt. The Body is a WholE Different thing - y'know.
(...AlexE " :D " ) Private joke -lol

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

RHeyY Bwana, m8 :yes: . Yesum :yes: ... i Dunna Cultivate no more... I " invaded "(lol) -your turf. The real is Coming about tho . i got flys's bouncing WALking about ,tickleing! -FootSteps feel like - well, : chin: . . . Heavier than usual.
Exciting Stuff . LolLoll
. HeyY GeTT :yoinks: - Swater! Ney. GOD is touching me with em --- (((((((-:! " Conditioning " (-: Fisherman
-
Nowe gone in my armpit :D:D !!! - Uh that Symbol, ...(?)
-
Have a good Weekend (iiiii...) we got a new Exclamation Mark - may confuse a little.
-

Second verse , same as the first , n on n on...
-
Jur'st Saying - I'll be watching Canelo - G.G.G lol Dude (you know who you R:-D . Be Tapin' other.

-
Your lack of Smilie Availability upsets fme gn. Fascist !i :-D

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

shall be needing - " easier use " of these " Dictating " Machines . Something like pixie lott has on viber ! - Bless her :)
(cus of ): grrR ! - ya know what im saying)

D,Trump, Trumpy ! (That not nice Word) ( CONTEXT! ) iIZ want a house in L.A - NewYork - Miami - North toO.

Bucharest ... etc - 360!
-
Time for work time , but which ic-her
Role the Best Joint ! (- :
-
Get on Roof of white house n just Chill! weeZbe Chillin! ibechillin - " ibechillin " HOW YA DOIN !i!i .

NoT SPOKE ! But Ya'know :)

HeyY Bwana, m8 :yes: . Yesum :yes ! * : ... i Dunna Cultivate no more... I " invaded "(lol) -your turf. The real is Coming about tho . i got flys's bouncing WALking about ,tickleing! -FootSteps feel like - well, : chin: . . . Heavier than usual.
Exciting Stuff . LolLoll
. HeyY GeTT :yoinks: - Swater! Ney. GOD is touching me with em --- (((((((-:! " Conditioning " (-: Fisherman
-
Now gone in my armpit :D !!! <--- Uh that Symbol, ...(?)
-
Have a good Weekend (iiiii...) we got a new Exclamation Mark! - may confuse a little.
-

Second verse , same as the first , n on n on...
-
Jur'st Saying - I'll be watching Canelo - G.G.G lol Dude (you know who you R:-D . Be Tapin' other.

-
Your lack of Smilie Availability upsets fme gn. Fascist !i :-D .

---------------------

UPDATE.

https://live.harleyquinnwidget.com/freelivematch/612314996414020.html

Or Via the Sports stream recently Posted,
-
...Also, another Change, - " this ,Discoloration, ive talked of Uses things in 2's - especially things that have a Similar look too "two pointy Objects! " - Using this " object " ---> ! <--- At Present -Used becus ' - " of Present Times! , - SOo Happily is Decreasing
through - Popularity . "a wuwW, Very "un-[U]egotistical[/U] " popularity .

JusT saying, " stuff " Printed on Facebook Soon !
Eye See " IC " (bit juvenille may be " said ", jus saying) .
... leading " UP " to saying - IC , gypsy And All you Poss,eee

SOo good TimeSs Ahead ((((((-: ( heavy smile YeS,)

i of us of - I ,

Could Talk all day - BUT No. NO less is more (;

it Uses " EGO . At me.

Any way , blabla [(BUT NOT)] - extra strength brackets there ! iii :D .

Y,all Reckon ya got ghosts abouT !I!I - iii .
T.V
:Wellthen - Ghostbusters! IC GhostBusters ! (that should be a laugh ) :joint: ((((((( - : , ok this green symbol too :-D - JusT One . (-: . ...

(But NO, Again Image LImiT !
LI IT, C That "<---- .Were the same, like, and this is SUPER SERIOUS BRO' US's ) -This is an Edit in a live post

wanna see the boxing ! Luv em both - ( n YaLL of Course.)

Remember the BODY is a whole Different ThinG . :)
Start of our wizard of OZ Journey - broBraBrodthA ! . Ii = US
. Hmmn Im seein a DoT .-is needed : chin : :)

. . .
( not Bias OF COURSE. But Canelo was out pointed las' Time. )

I.M.O - What ya think EB ? . " This is not the Boxing thread"

Chappi

I got a proposition, I want to start a bird seed wager.

I got one pack of “exotic bird seed” on Kabib. Anyone?

Bwanabud

It's a tough call for me, I haven't decided who I like in the fight...both have their strengths, but the Eagle's talons hold on tight...CMG hasn't up'd his ground game that much, just look at what Nate & Chad both did to him.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bwana

Here`s an interesting scenario .
Khabib thrives on stopping the opponent from rising to their feet by pulling out their limb they are using to get up with . Usually back riding then half guard or side mount .

What happens if you turn into him and used the high guard and attempt submissions ?
I watched an Eddie Bravo vid talkin about his protege Tony Furguson . Saying Tony is drilling counters to Khabibs bag of tricks .

Like I have said previously plans and tactics are studied and practiced years in advance .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

Seed! :D
:)

3 weeks on saturday (this has come-about fast) Surprised at how many people t'ink Conors gonna have victory.
Bigfan of CMG of course but unless he's Successful in the striking Dept Game - Over to Khabib ...
M.Johnson Showed Khabib Could be hit:chin: . . . But I expect KH will get hold of Conor at some point .
-

https://youtu.be/7esKUmCWA3M

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

If Khabib "Can't" Take Corner down then its most likel e game Over (oOh Trivia - puzzels! Code: ) .

Lol, which leads me to speak - Gleeson Tibau is One He Couldnt take down ! Apart from this he has won every mma round.
Yea take a look, KN was Quite Relived to have his arm raised I T' nk .
Hear is the material. :cool: .https://youtu.be/BhJrqoUFAHU
Lol, bet wrestling "bears" as a child Gives Him Lots of Confidence ,,,, n more so with his record ! iiii

Last edited: