What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Bwanabud

Machida looked quite good in there. He was kind of running away from Anders. I think Machida's chin is not that good anymore and Anders throws bombs. His kicks were on point but his hands looked like they did not faze Anders. Still think he should quit, good luck to him.

Tim Means got robbed. Brazilians robbed him I think. I saw him getting more strikes in.

I agree,,,Machida needs to walk away from the game, Mean's got ripped off by the judges.

N

NBE One !

bwanafriend ,i agreee machida's days are over.

Currently renovating bedroom ,to get you tube video

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Leave it to Romero to miss weight, and screw up a belt Championship...he had 2 extra hours, and didn't bother to try,,I don't think he intended to make the scale.

So if Rockhold wins he gets a shot at Bobby Knuckles, if Romero wins he gets a shot at Bobby too ?...just not an interim Champ, wow the division is crashing down.

Hoping Luke wins to challenge Bobby for the title, if not give GSP a shot against Bobby...leave Romero out on the doorstep, fugg him.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Leave it to Romero to miss weight, and screw up a belt Championship...he had 2 extra hours, and didn't bother to try,,I don't think he intended to make the scale.

So if Rockhold wins he gets a shot at Bobby Knuckles, if Romero wins he gets a shot at Bobby too ?...just not an interim Champ, wow the division is crashing down.

Hoping Luke wins to challenge Bobby for the title, if not give GSP a shot against Bobby...leave Romero out on the doorstep, fugg him.

G `day Bwanna

Go easy on him Bwanna he had short notice for the fight .
I was shocked when I read the MMA news yesterday evening .

Bobby showed the blue print . Use the cage . Don`t wrestle Romero in the centre of the cage or your takin a ride . Use the cage to stuff his free style wrestling . Rockhold via left high kick .

That kid Tuavasa is fighting today . Yet to see / hear if he has a ground game . Def dangerous on his feet .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Chappi

Spoiler alert.
Rockhold gets ktfo. He grazed Luke with a right and Luke fell on his back against the cage dazed. Romero came in to finish hom with a devastating uppercut that landed clean, Luke was in another planet already.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Romero missed weight by 1 pound for a fight he took on short notice. I don't think the extra pound gave him an advantage.

I'd love to see a rematch with Whittaker once he's healthy. Their first fight could have gone either way.

Whittaker is the champ and clearly the best at middleweight today. The champ against the #1 contender, that's what we missed out on when Bisping had the belt. The rematch will be fun.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Romero is scary. Rockhold was doing his best to avoid the bomb so no problem there. Just could not avoid it and it landed. He did get some lovin afterwards, hugs and kisses.

The Tai guy needs to lose 50 lbs if serious about being champ. Hunt almost had Blades, almost damn.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Romero is scary. Rockhold was doing his best to avoid the bomb so no problem there. Just could not avoid it and it landed. He did get some lovin afterwards, hugs and kisses.

The Tai guy needs to lose 50 lbs if serious about being champ. Hunt almost had Blades, almost damn.

That kiss seemed like cruel and unusual punishment. Lol. How do you knock someone out brutally and try to kiss him afterwards.

Bwanabud

Romero missed weight by 1 pound for a fight he took on short notice. I don't think the extra pound gave him an advantage.

I'd love to see a rematch with Whittaker once he's healthy. Their first fight could have gone either way.

Whittaker is the champ and clearly the best at middleweight today. The champ against the #1 contender, that's what we missed out on when Bisping had the belt. The rematch will be fun.

He missed weight by 3 pounds at official scale, was given 2 hours to make weight...came back at 2.5 lbs over weight.

He made a calculated decision to not be on weight, and take the hit on the purse. He knew if he won he still gets a shot at Bobby Knuckles, if he loses against Luke...oh well.

He was in camp training for another fight for 5 weeks, it wasn't a "short notice" fight...the opponent changed. He's done this before, and will pull some stunt against Bobby too...bet on it.

"Soldier of God" my azz, the man has no integrity...remember the Kennedy fight "sit down" on the stool ?

iTarzan

Bwanabud is correct he was already in camp. The opponent just changed. He never skipped a beat in training as far as weight management went.

Plus he is most likely the "Soldier of steroids".

N

NBE One !

Hunt would of beaten that guy if not for being taken down

yo iT :) [YOUTUBEIF]5fWcQ_iap88[/YOUTUBEIF]
Hillarious Chimp^! Seen the Trumpet Sounding elephants of these old b/w films btw?

Last edited:

Chappi

He’s just old, Hunt in his prime would have finished him with the first or second punch. The dude thought he could bang with Hunt and immediately turned into a wrestler, I wish hunt would have tried to choke him out or something.

N

NBE One !

WoW! ... Never seen Edgar in that position before

Kunt it is, oh, nearly had Cyborg kunit did. :tiphat:

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Russian woman fights man and loses.

I had Ortega winning that fight beforehand and he delivered. Edgar is small against Ortega and lots of others, I think that matters. Ortega's standup is now really good. No where to hide from him.

Latest posts

Latest posts