What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Well to the rear of the head but I think Diego was moving his head as the strike was coming forward. Have to look at a replay. That will put anyone out.

Bwanabud

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sanchez needs to retire, you turn your back or head...then you get hit, simple. He's been all downhill since he dumped the "Nightmare" name, and went to the "Dream"...GTFOH :biggrin:...then takes the "Nightmare" name back, and the fighting Gods said eat shiit and lose.

Make up your mind dude, go back to the desert and practice Zen and rubbing magic crystals on your ballzak again...seemed to do wonders.
[/FONT]

Chappi

Not sure if you saw the fight but Brown covered Diego’s eyes with his left hand and followed with the elbow. Brilliant move on Browns part, the blow on the back of the head is unfortunate.

I remember Diego has been down hill since he got his skull cracked by BJPenn, left him a gash the size of california. ........Rubbing magic crystals on your balls haha I gotta try that on this itch I got.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sanchez needs to retire, you turn your back or head...then you get hit, simple. He's been all downhill since he dumped the "Nightmare" name, and went to the "Dream"...GTFOH :biggrin:...then takes the "Nightmare" name back, and the fighting Gods said eat shiit and lose.

Make up your mind dude, go back to the desert and practice Zen and rubbing magic crystals on your ballzak again...seemed to do wonders.
[/FONT]

He is delusional imo. That mind over matter stuff works sometimes, but using it to win against world class athletes, not so much. Seems a nice guy though. I want guys to quit when they have no chance to be champ and are taking a lot of damage.

Guida might be an exception to that. He gets beat up quite a lot and has no chance to become champ, but loves the fights and seems ok physically for now.

Some people can withstand the beatings, you can never tell which ones. Tex Cobb used to be a punching bag for Holmes and other boxers, I thought for sure he would be punchy by now but I guess he is not.

Jake Lamotta was another guy that could take the wars. RIP

Bwanabud

Yea you got to love Clay's attitude and desire to stay in the game, I don't think I've ever seen him in a boring fight....pretty sure he beat Pettis back in the day.

Tex Cobb, forgot about him :)...betting crossword puzzles or brain teasers aren't his thing.

N

NBE One !

Randal TeX Cobb (-: he was in a movie with Vandamme
......." U.S.A OK!" :yes: ....... :D

Says the chinaman.

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
You seem to have some sort of shorthand style of writing when you post, NBE One, which I have trouble wrapping my mind around. Perhaps your username has to do with the NBOMe psychedelic compounds? Maybe you could stand to do less of it when you post, because you're trying to write 3 dimensionally in a 2 dimensional forum.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Half the reason I even watched this card was for Diego CTE Sanchez. The blow behind the head was unfortunate but the ref didn’t see it and so the KO stands. I teally wish it had gone longer.

G `day Chappi

Back of the head is like a mohawk stripe from the rear of the scalp to the shoulders . On the ear ,is not back of the head as per rules .

Check this out ; https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeEdres8crMYyju/giphy.gif

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

You seem to have some sort of shorthand style of writing when you post, NBE One, which I have trouble wrapping my mind around. Perhaps your username has to do with the NBOMe psychedelic compounds? Maybe you could stand to do less of it when you post, because you're trying to write 3 dimensionally in a 2 dimensional forum.

What ? I understand him perfectly :woohoo:

NBE is on a different plane, he moves in an alternative space & time...Some follow the pack, others choose to be the Leader...open your mind and listen to the wind, the answer lies within.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwana

The rain is Tess the fire is Joe .
But they call the wind ...

The Bird has insight .

I saw a vid of Bobby Knuckles congratulating GSP back stage after winning the MW belt . He looked in awe . And confessed he`s a huge fan .

GSP got stage fright the 1st time he met Mat Hughes . Could Whittaker suffer similar nerves ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

Hey EB :)
Mr.Knuckles will be ready on fight day, meeting a hero is a bit intimidating and overwhelming,,,tho respect is always due the Old lion, there comes a day the pride gets a challenger too strong.

GSP looked very good against Bisping, but Bobby is much faster and strikes harder...his footwork and cardio have already been seen & tested, the belt will be his when the chance is given.

I'm very excited for Robert's future, and really like his style and personality...will make a great champion. Something the UFC needs right now, a champion with class and integrity.

Hope you are well :tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whittaker all day everyday. If Rockhold would bother with some head movement and defense, he might be equal to Whittaker.

I think Whittaker is faster than anyone in the middleweights.

Chappi

Whittaker has some very nice hands, GSP is such a monster though. So well rounded you have to use roids to beat him at this point.

Chappi

G `day Chappi

Back of the head is like a mohawk stripe from the rear of the scalp to the shoulders . On the ear ,is not back of the head as per rules .

Check this out ; https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeEdres8crMYyju/giphy.gif

Thanks for sharin

EB .

EB,

Thanks for the link. I think we have a difference of opinion on where the strike landed. You think it’s the ear? To me it looks more like the back of the head as per rules in this picture. We would need more angles to know for sure but I can see your point.
attachment.php

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Have a Look around , ' dude '. (-:

O,course were all judges.

b' (-: n others. (;

That's transformers. 2007 (-: . ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bar end. , period , like many --------- hey ! $$$£££ :)

-
look at Gn's favorite lyrics too. n Brightside Cheese thread
-
Brain waves change from this ? to This :) Or take the " ? -Knowing more - Pill " . wuuUU HuuU No not AmericaN But THIS IS about US , Remember someone saying " Im the way "
. Ney worry (n stuff) eik. Stay Calm. Ya fresh to posting on this thread. )-: Others seen me for yrs . Know what im saying :)/ ..
Take Note of Lyrics , correctly. Discrepancies with Links as often said. " when mick says that at the end im always like , switch off or SAY Diii daaa dii DAA blaaa ... https://youtu.be/g_gz66Ff2Gs

https://youtu.be/bgfQ-QZXtlc

There is reasons for things, gotta rush. Sometime this will be at the front. Pitta patter = yawn, not here for long. Thx so much b' (-; . mer' Yesum ,Eb mrs b. - Rg ,shrews :tiphat: :yes : , Confer Confer Confer !!! CannoT pitta patta ,
Hours av been wasted doin such ... No time to lose Silly ; . (-:
Course , wish to know. were the same. sl

NO OFFENCE ; :joint: . i NEED to take this Information to Somewhere else. [and MUCH. Non Electronic ] Wheres the nearest Nunery -Monkery ['such a word?] To Crewe ?
-
19/11 -2017
" womens week " :) ... mmm, soz - "eye know what im sayin' (-;

*.*.*.
18-1 Hmmmn ->(^), progressioN Baby !!!!! (((-:. like this ->The Bird has insight . (-:
[YOUTUBEIF]QQyB5buEV5s[/YOUTUBEIF]

Understand this :) :hugg :

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Chappi

That pic does look incriminating , but ...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/34945-mma-rule-changes-made-by-abc

Check this rule interpretation ;podcast of Eddie Bravo Radio and the guest was Big John Mcarthy. He knows the rules better than anyone obviously. He said that when it comes to the back of the head, many people actually dont know whats legal/illegal. The best way to describe it is if you take the soft spot on the top of your head towards the back of the skull and draw a line from there, straight down to the base of the spine, that line with about an inch on each side is illegal, everything else is fair game. So basically a line the width of a piece of duct tape.
Illegal_Striking_Zones_PIC.jpg

Borderline as per the rules IMO . If Diego had a mowhawk it wouldn`t have ruffled it .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also, Diego was ducking as the elbow was coming forward. No intention could be proven even if it was an illegal shot.

Bwanabud

Also, Diego was ducking as the elbow was coming forward. No intention could be proven even if it was an illegal shot.

Exactly, Diego was ducking and moving in the middle of the strike...behind the ear or not, he would have been a bloody mess soon enough.

Brown may be an animal, but he's not a dirty fighter...it takes more than Diego's "stink eye and mean face" to beat people in the cage.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Folks

Why did Diego not attack after he folded Brown over with a liver kick ?
For a fighter , that`s more of a worry than getting KO`d .

The C*unt is back on again in China !? Good on him ; get while the gettins good .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Latest posts

Latest posts