• Daniel Cormier

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quokka

He was only a child and dobbed on some other kids from school i think, i don't really know.

Not like he's a secret agent lol

Scrappy-doo

Cormier was doing great till round 4 when his gas ran out. Not that surprising just looking at the 2 Jones is in way better shape. Definitely put a downer on my night.

MIMedHead

How can it go any lower?
He's a snitch.
If it were up to him, we would all be in jail.
He belongs in a ditch.

He was only a child and dobbed on some other kids from school i think, i don't really know.

Not like he's a secret agent lol

That how it take it too, Retro on the other hand like to take it way too seriously like he is out to get us all? Lmao I think he could care less about us growing and smoking. I think your a hater from MMA to NFL you love to hate period. Snitch lol from my hood telling on someone for smoking weed in school is not snitching lol its child's play.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I've never read or seen it in writing(doesn't mean it's not true) about who,what,where,when and why.We lived pretty close our whole life.We never hungout or anything (I'm a little older),and we were never friends,we just lived in the same area code a couple miles away and you hear everything .So,it's crazy that this rumor wasn't spread everywhere.But,if true....that's €ussy @ss $hit.Being through what I have been through,makes me disgusted if true.But I never like putting something like that in the airwaves unless I see concrete proof and then😡off with His head.Even though his Pop is a Preacher,and they all grew up in a strict religious Family setting,there's no need to tell on someone and try to get them put in an Institution of Violence with crackhead Murder'ers,theives and Rapeists.Fitting punishment for those that like to smoke Meds right?LMFAO!.This Fight is the lie detector.Win,He's not a peice of Sh/t,Lose and it's Karma for being a peice o Sh/t.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed🍀

S

SPG.

Jones Showed how Skill full he was...His Close-quarter action was Phenomenal..[And against THAT GUY too, ESPECIALLY!!!!]
top sheeeeit ..he'd beat anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts