• Robbie Lawler

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrappy-doo

Thanks for the help everyone.

None of them worked, or some worked but had ads covering the screen that I couldn't remove. My computer is old and outdated. but through crictv (thank you SPG!!) I somehow found wiziwig which I am finally able to watch this event with.

http://www.wiz1.net/channel1

That's the one that's working for me.

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've thought of Gilbert Melendez as the best lightweight in the world for years now. I admit that Pettis had looked outstanding in his last few fights. He might be better than Melendez.

I'm so nervous, I can't even sit down right now. Lol. Something big is about to happen.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never seen anyone like Anthony Pettis. He's so smooth with his transitions between tae kwon do and jiu jitsu. He looks as good as BJ in his prime.

Melendez is absolutely one of the best in the world. Pettis is the #1 guy.

wordsux

No lucky break...

He caught Melendez with a good clean shot and hurt him. Melendez shot for a sloppy takedown and left his neck out..

No luck in that

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think it was luck. It wasn't luck when he submitted Henderson either. He sees openings that other fighters don't see. He has the speed to go for it and make something happen before his opponent can react. He's clearly the #1 guy in the world after tonight.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was a great 5th round at least. Lawler looked the best at the end, but Hendricks will probably get the decision.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
WHAT IN THE MOTHERFUCK JUST HAPPENED

A 67 -70 TO LAWLER?

FUCK THE JUDGES

Status
Not open for further replies.