What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz

UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz

• Georges St-Pierre

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Nick Diaz

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RetroGrow

Veteran
No way Hendricks could last 5 rounds with Condit. He did no damage with all with his take downs, in fact he absorbed punishment from the top. One more round and I feel Condit would have knocked him out. They will give it to Hendricks on take downs. Too bad it wasn't a 5 rounder.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
The takedowns got him the win, should of been 5 rounds for a real decider

E

ekomsi

And with a broken hand.
I agree Johnny broke it in the second rd he connected on a lot of left hooks over and over.

It's hard to fight a dangerous guy with a broken hand. I agree Carlos would have won for sure if it was 5 but it wasn't so case closed.

I hope the main event is as bad ass As th comain.

RetroGrow

Veteran
The takedowns got him the win, should of been 5 rounds for a real decider

Yeah, the judges had to give it to Hendricks on the take downs, yet he did no damage from the top position. Shame it wasn't a 5 rounder. I thought Condit came on later and would have won a 5 rounder. But good fight and two good fighters. Don't understand why only title fights are 5 rounds. This fight was made for 5 rounds.

E

ekomsi

Whats everyone smoking?

I'm roasting a bowl of Cannaventures Dawg Jam 91 with a side of Bacardi and coke

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
For sure retro mate I agree, bring on the 5 rounds for fights and make title fights 10 rounds :D

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
ROFL how many times does the word bitch come out of diaz's mouth?? :biglaugh:

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm watching the unbroken chain benefit so cant comment till now during setbreak, but wow, the Hendricks fight was spectacular!

E

ekomsi

Yeah, the judges had to give it to Hendricks on the take downs, yet he did no damage from the top position. Shame it wasn't a 5 rounder. I thought Condit came on later and would have won a 5 rounder. But good fight and two good fighters. Don't understand why only title fights are 5 rounds. This fight was made for 5 rounds.

I like more 5 rd fights especially co main events

RetroGrow

Veteran
So much for the Diaz fans. He has NO chance against George. I hope George punishes him, then finishes him. I want to see a bloody pulp.

Latest posts

Latest posts