What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II

UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II

• Junior dos Santos

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Cain Velasquez

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Right!
Cain didn't want to finish him.
He held him up for 5 rounds just to punish him.
Not!
And a truly idiotic post.
Obviously Cain was trying to knock him out, and if you asked him or anyone else who knows anything, they will tell you the same thing.

Cain hits like a girl

sure he can make you swell up, hell if a kid hits you enough it will swell up

but he can't finish you with punches, he just has 0 KO power

he doesn't have the power, and weights don't help, it's born not trained

The_Protege

Look i found it...

Right!
Cain didn't want to finish him.
He held him up for 5 rounds just to punish him.
Not!
And a truly idiotic post.
Obviously Cain was trying to knock him out, and if you asked him or anyone else who knows anything, they will tell you the same thing.

Yup, they were both gassed, but Junior was hurt early and dropped his hands. If you listened to Joe Rogan, Junior wasn't going to last the first round. Junior took a lot of punches that would have dropped a normal man, but he hung tough. Cain obviously gassed after second round and couldn't finish Junior, which must have shocked Rogan, who in the first round said, "no way Junior can take another twenty minutes of this".
Junior didn't have any fire tonight, or maybe Cain just put it out with that first shot.

You know i think Dana White knows a thing or two about MMA

Dana White: "and i honestly think from the second round on he could have stopped that fight whenever he wanted to"

Retro i challenge you to stand in front of either Dana or me and call us idiots to our face.

You know i didn't start this. YOU did RetroGrow in post #70 "truly idiotic post" then a few posts later in #74 you really let rip with.
"You're either drunk and/or an idiot."
"Definitely an idiot"
"you must be drunk too"
"and you also know nothing about MMA"
"fool"
"mentally challenged"
" :moon: "

Why you would feel the need to just start abusing someone like that i don't know. Your supposed to be a "senior member" maybe setting an example for new members like me?

Anyway its not cool what you have done. Is it too hard to be a MAN and say something like "i was wrong and iam sorry" ??????

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Seniors and newbs alike, let's try to keep it civil, K? The fighters fight, you just talk about it, don't get carried away and go macho on the internets. That's my job.

Carry on.

The_Protege

lol ok no problemo.

Good fight huh.

When you look at JDS's KO of cain that was ok. Thew a big haymaker and got the KO...

But cains 25min ass whooping of JDS is like wow! Dude wont fight again for at least a year!

What a statement by Cain

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I read something on another forum that made me LOL

JDS is like a Nike Punching Bag, durable

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Cain hit Kongo with over 200 punches

and didn't come close to hurting him

he hits soft

The_Protege

I read something on another forum that made me LOL

JDS is like a Nike Punching Bag, durable

That right thur is funny! :laughing:

Hey you know that dude with like the best boxing in MMA heavyweight history? And one of the greatest chins too.

Whats his name??? ohh yeah Nogueira...

I wonder if he though Cain hit hard when he was knocked the f out on the deck with Cain pounding on his face. Maybe you should ask him???

[YOUTUBEIF]1GyI000TbWI[/YOUTUBEIF]

The_Protege

Cain hit Kongo with over 200 punches

and didn't come close to hurting him

he hits soft

You know Cain is a wrestler right?

Yet out of his 10 wins 9 of them were by either KO or TKO with punches.

To say he hits "soft" is nonsense...

B

blue green

I saw an espn sports science video where they measured the power of Cain Velasquez's body punches, and it was higher than any heavyweight boxer that they had tested.

To say that he lacks power is ridiculous.

B

blue green

You know i think Dana White knows a thing or two about MMA

Dana White: "and i honestly think from the second round on he could have stopped that fight whenever he wanted to"

Retro i challenge you to stand in front of either Dana or me and call us idiots to our face.

Yes Dana has an opinion, but so does everybody else...

Me personally, I think he's an idiot.

I would pay to watch Roy Nelson slap him around a bit and rub his beard and fat sweaty belly over his face.

The_Protege

Yes Dana has an opinion, but so does everybody else...

Me personally, I think he's an idiot.

I would pay to watch Roy Nelson slap him around a bit and rub his beard and fat sweaty belly over his face.

Hahahaha i have to agree. But one thing is fo sure. He does know a lot about MMA.

I saw an espn sports science video where they measured the power of Cain Velasquez's body punches, and it was higher than any heavyweight boxer that they had tested.

To say that he lacks power is ridiculous.

Dude i have seen it too! Here is the link.

[YOUTUBEIF]Fcy1DTr5KDI[/YOUTUBEIF]

The thing about web forums is that people all think they are experts and have no problem talking a bunch of crap!

To say he hits soft like a girl or was gassed is absolute nonsense.

Science doesn't lie like people on forums do.

Cain hits harder than any human EVER tested!!!! And he has the gas tank of a marathon runner.

G

GreenPlant

Dana White seems like a real nice bloke!?
Done a lot for the sport eh!
Lol