What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson

UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson

• Frankie Edgar

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Ben Henderson

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RetroGrow

Veteran
Whatever stream I'm watching is excellent, even on a 50 inch. I'm guessing that MMA TV will get targeted by Dana and shut down. But then they will just relocate and the game goes on.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
So I'm losing all my predictions this UFC :bigeye: lucky I haven't done a sig bet with krunch
Either fighter can win this one but my gut is saying shields will overcome akiyama.... just :D

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Jake Shields is a good fight...i like Yoshihiro Akiyama, imo he is really impressive and a showman, i think he wins

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bader came in to the star wars Emperor's theme...

Rampage came into the Pride theme...

I find this awesome as fuck.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
towards the end of round 2 rampage was using the bear defence....it didnt work

41605_110941068936898_4740897_n.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I wasn't expecting Edgar to lose the belt. Looks like UFC isn't as generous to the champ as boxing. Henderson is a bad mofo but so is Franky. Will there be an auto rematch or does Edgar lose a slot or three?

I think the judges got it right. You cant give the fight to a guy as beat up as Edgar was and his opponent is unmarked like Henderson was. Henderson did the most damage and came closest to finishing the fight. Edgar needs to move to 145, you can only eke out so many decisions with footwork.