What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson

UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson

• Frankie Edgar

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Ben Henderson

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK bring on the main event, not using Sopcast this time, using the firstrow link from Mr.B :good:

yea firstrow was hella laggy 4 me last time. its working fucking awesomely right now :jump:

even though I dont like frankie I think he will keep the belt

thanks for hosting the discussion Mr.Bonjangles ya da man:ying:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sopcast failed to stream in the last round of the main event last UFC :noway: frack that, won't use it ever again

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Sopcast failed to stream in the last round of the main event last UFC :noway: frack that, won't use it ever again

mma-tv.net, dont use any other stream anymore, the best out....

get it in HD for $10 a year......

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Rainbow pens :bigeye:
So who's got this fight?? :chin:
I think okami may get this one

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't get a stream there....

Right now the site is in "lite mode" and really only open to people already subscribed, because there is a big event going on.

Trust me tho mma-tv.net is awesome... 10 a year for 600k stream that is similar to the free ones with way better audio or 10 a month for a 2000k stream that is really beautiful.

All you guys should sign up for real. Hate to advertise like this, but I got nothing to do with them aside from being a satisfied user for years now.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Right now the site is in "lite mode" and really only open to people already subscribed, because there is a big event going on.

Trust me tho mma-tv.net is awesome... 10 a year for 600k stream that is similar to the free ones with way better audio or 10 a month for a 2000k stream that is really beautiful.

All you guys should sign up for real. Hate to advertise like this, but I got nothing to do with them aside from being a satisfied user for years now.

he told me about it, thats how i found out....

its freaking awesome! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts