U.S. Government spying on entire U.S., to nobody's surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
jm is here to entertain himself.
he has no dog in this fight.
his exercise in futility circles round different buzz words. sustainable,gmo,health..

You forgot: derailment Dag...wrenches in the procession's machine. All these fine people standing up against their governments does nothing to stop the process. They are still roped...doped..and dependent.

If I could see them...I could tell you what their diet consists of...a picture is worth a 1000 words. I'd wager all of them...are uploading the process....but in the mean time...they'll worry about everything else. All this worry...all this conspiracy concept..is just a symptom of having bypassed the basics. They are addicted to the system...therefore...lacking credibility as change makers

When dooms day doesn't happen...when the years continue to go by...the diseases, dependency, and ill health will be there to befriend them. The system they thought they were standing up to...will take them the rest of the way. And that's the circle completed.

Fear on

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This will be lead to the rise of the tea party.......

there is no stopping this train that is coming....

too many big egos in high government to admit failure and wrong doing...

they would rather fight to their death and take everything with them while they are at it...

Obama called the US military "my military" yesterday... referring it to his own military... now that is scary and I hope the US servicemen can read news articles on the internet that relate to this whole NSA Snowden situation.....

and I hope everyone in this thread knows they are fair game to getting attacked by the NSA without even having a clue...... I have personally had over a handful of things happen to me in the last month that make me realize that I am on a list of potential terrorists..... a "nobody" with a big brain and the ability to type and articulate my thoughts on the shady NSA/Gov in public forums..... I tell friends and family and I feel like they think i am nuts.... i in turn think THEY are the real nuts for being so god damn ignorant and unwilling to educate themselves on the matter....

oh yeah last comment for a while: america has 6 destroyers in the sea right near syria..... does anyone else realize the possibilty of an atom bomb like nuke being dropped on them if they fire a single shot?

Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
two big unanswered questions:

why the urgency for an immediate military response? (what's the new false flag catastrophe that needs a convenient scapegoat?).

what if the us military says no? (unlawful order).

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's a strange old world when we have the Russians pres and foreign minister making sense and talking peace, while the US pres and foreign sec are cheering for yet more war. the US is starting to look like the playground bully of the planet. it's been acting like it for a while, but it's becoming blatantly obvious now to everyone. this is making it more and more isolated internationally, no one wants in on Syria, everyone remembers Collin Powell and his assertions about Iraqs WMDs. once bitten twice shy. although the French pres Holande seems to have gotten a taste for blood in Mali, last i read he was keen to be the new lap dog of the US, in Camrons place and shed some Arab blood.

i do think all these lies the gov told as the Snowden leaks began to go public, have greatly reduced the populations trust in the word of the president. they were caught out in lie after lie after lie, till the public realized; hey we can't trust a word they say. which is a healthy point of view imo. blind trust is blind stupidity. the US will have a big job to get peoples trust back, first the US population, but harder will be all the business partners and diplomats that have been spied on that suddenly realize why, they always got pulled over the table and got the short end of the stick, when negotiating with their US counter parts. even the German election is being influenced by the Snowden leaks. so while JM will keep saying; nothing to see here, same old same old, it's BS, do not let yourself be dis-empowered. never forget that it was only 4% that began to fight and eventually won the revolutionary war against the Brits. public opinion is a powerful thing. so continue to educate yourself, only a well educated person can really understand what things mean. you need to know history to see how it's being repeated and know where it led before.

as has been pointed out, there have been many times where small beginnings caused big changes. we are not powerless, that's exactly what the powers that be want you to think, it's what they preach. but you know it's bs, because every time public opinion really turns a certain way the politicians come running.

as we seem on the brink of war again, i can't resist adding my 2 pee, lol....when it comes right down to it, imo, Assad is doing exactly what the US would do if a few towns started an armed revolt. just look how they treat peaceful protesters? don't tell me they would let thousands of armed men run around in a state saying they were toppling the fed gov? makes me sick how they get away, yet again, with these double standards. any sovereign gov in the world would react with violence when armed groups are roaming the streets killing gov employees, what ever the provocation.

worse though, if the US, England, Saudi and Katar hadn't supported the rebel groups with arms, cash and fighters, Assad would have won and restored peace and calm inside a few weeks. the blame for all the consequences of sending the rebels weapons etc, are on their shoulders. as said, no gov will let it's self be forced to step down by an armed mob, specially not when consisting in large part of foreign jihadists and full blown terrorists.

thats my personal take anyway.

idiit

Veteran
what if this incredible move by o'bummer is the catalyst of the end of the cabal's hold on america/the world. this shit is so blatant that it could ignite an intense backlash.

story to be continued.....

definitely got the world's attention which wasn't an easy thing to do (asleeple/sheeple mentality).

Green lung

Veteran
it's a strange old world when we have the Russians pres and foreign minister making sense and talking peace, while the US pres and foreign sec are cheering for yet more war. the US is starting to look like the playground bully of the planet. it's been acting like it for a while, but it's becoming blatantly obvious now to everyone. this is making it more and more isolated internationally, no one wants in on Syria, everyone remembers Collin Powell and his assertions about Iraqs WMDs. once bitten twice shy. although the French pres Holande seems to have gotten a taste for blood in Mali, last i read he was keen to be the new lap dog of the US, in Camrons place and shed some Arab blood.

i do think all these lies the gov told as the Snowden leaks began to go public, have greatly reduced the populations trust in the word of the president. they were caught out in lie after lie after lie, till the public realized; hey we can't trust a word they say. which is a healthy point of view imo. blind trust is blind stupidity. the US will have a big job to get peoples trust back, first the US population, but harder will be all the business partners and diplomats that have been spied on that suddenly realize why, they always got pulled over the table and got the short end of the stick, when negotiating with their US counter parts. even the German election is being influenced by the Snowden leaks. so while JM will keep saying; nothing to see here, same old same old, it's BS, do not let yourself be dis-empowered. never forget that it was only 4% that began to fight and eventually won the revolutionary war against the Brits. public opinion is a powerful thing. so continue to educate yourself, only a well educated person can really understand what things mean. you need to know history to see how it's being repeated and know where it led before.

as has been pointed out, there have been many times where small beginnings caused big changes. we are not powerless, that's exactly what the powers that be want you to think, it's what they preach. but you know it's bs, because every time public opinion really turns a certain way the politi

as we seem on the brink of war again, i can't resist adding my 2 pee, lol....when it comes right down to it, imo, Assad is doing exactly what the US would do if a few towns started an armed revolt. just look how they treat peaceful protesters? don't tell me they would let thousands of armed men run around in a state saying they were toppling the fed gov? makes me sick how they get away, yet again, with these double standards. any sovereign gov in the world would react with violence when armed groups are roaming the streets killing gov employees, what ever the provocation.

worse though, if the US, England, Saudi and Katar hadn't supported the rebel groups with arms, cash and fighters, Assad would have won and restored peace and calm inside a few weeks. the blame for all the consequences of sending the rebels weapons etc, are on their shoulders. as said, no gov will let it's self be forced to step down by an armed mob, specially not when consisting in large part of foreign jihadists and full blown terrorists.

thats my personal take anyway.

You forgot the part about why the Syrians had to pick up arms against Assad? What triggered that? It was about 2 years ago when this thing flared up.

bentom187

Veteran
the crusades will continue unfortunately,the bankers need it. we will wait a week to see what congress does according to the news...

[1 of 4] William Cooper [The Skull and Bones] - Mystery babylon Series
[YOUTUBEIF]PBEGxf5VGmY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Joe Biden Calls For New World Order 2013
[YOUTUBEIF]IXGmpXu3iBs[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
^^
google "Carrier IQ" good luck
-- Carrier IQ is a piece of software installed on millions of mobile phones that logs everything their users do, from what websites they browse to what their text messages say
No, it's not part of some great Orwellian plot; it's a diagnostic tool that carriers say plays a crucial role in helping them assess and troubleshoot their networks
^^ http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/01/technology/carrier_iq/index.htm

^ see. it's a diagnostic tool. don't fret. :)

Everywhere you go, your phone is sending out signals that can be assembled to form a picture of your movements. You can't turn them off, and companies have begun to pick them up, often without any indication that they're doing so. As this trend develops, smartphones could spell the end of real-world privacy.

"It'll get worse before it gets better," mobile industry expert Chetan Sharma told NBC News. "Unless leaders step up and work on a framework that works for all consumers, it's going keep getting worse and worse until it is unbearable."
^^ http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/y...ur-location-anyone-who-will-listen-8C10989061

Facebook is considering incorporating most of its 1 billion-plus members' profile photos into its growing facial recognition database
The possible move, which Facebook revealed in an update to its data use policy on Thursday, is intended to improve the performance of its "Tag Suggest" feature. The feature uses facial recognition technology to speed up the process of labeling or "tagging" friends and acquaintances who appear in photos posted on the network.
^^ see. putting your face on a global face recognition database is to help you "tag" with your friends! :)

Facebook may add your profile photo to facial recognition database
Alexei Oreskovic Reuters

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email

Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM ET
^^ http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/f...-photo-facial-recognition-database-8C11030921

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well I'm not ready to start forecasting gloom and doom because of this Syria issue yet. Obama so far is playing this by the numbers. The ball is now in Congress' court. If they vote for this war it'll be on them and if they have any hope for a political future they best vote the will of their people (voters not corporate lobbyists). Hopefully those same people (voters) will all be watching very closely. Something we should actually always do but especially as we threaten war. If our representatives fail to accurately represent us then clearly they are not representing us and we should act accordingly. I know many of you seem to think the voter has no power but that's only true is we believe it. All we need do to get America back on track is to start holding our elected representatives accountable. We've got to stop waking up only when something big is happening and stay awake all the time. Being an active participant in the political process needs to become something we all feel passionately about. We need to stop giving into the programing that has us more interested in Keeping Up With The Kardashians or Duck Dynasty rather then how our government serves/treats us and how they make us look to the rest of the world.

On a side note, what's up with Obama these days? Following proper Constitutional Protocol on this and respecting State Laws on recreational marijuana. Doesn't he know he can't be re-elected again? :D

bentom187

Veteran
I just heard he is going to seek congress' approval for action, but the news distinguished that by saying he will not be seeking a declaration of war.

I was hoping you were right HK. so he's going to see how the military industrial complex feels about it,then let us know. Both bushes did it.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On a side note, what's up with Obama these days? Following proper Constitutional Protocol on this and respecting State Laws on recreational marijuana. Doesn't he know he can't be re-elected again? :D

I talked about how this move would be made WEEKS before it was made... look back at my first post in this thread...

Obama is trying to do anything he can do to get his approval rating up or take the publics eye off of the NSA Scandal.... (or atleast one of the most scrutinizing part of the public which seems to be us outspoken pot heads)

So what does he do? First he has Holder announce that they will not be punishing low level drug offenders. Low level drug offenders could very well make up a great majority of the people who are MOST pissed off about the NSA spying- So my assumption is that was his first attempt at saving face....

THEN now, they announce this marijuana decision in a second attempt at re-gaining support from the large majority of American people who feel marijuana should be legalized.

I am not against either decision, but it is very clear to me that it is all part of his tactic to save face in light of such a horrendous spying scandal that has been taken to levels that the world has never seen and is apparently not willing to accept for the most part- give or take a majority of the ignorant Americans who are already lost in space....

and as far as I'm concerned, who the fuck would believe Obama anyways about either of those announcements? I sure as hell will not attempt to submit any paperwork to this shady govt relating to a marijuana operation until the rest of the nation is aboard....

HempKat

Veteran
I just heard he is going to seek congress' approval for action, but the news distinguished that by saying he will not be seeking a declaration of war.

I was hoping you were right HK. so he's going to see how the military industrial complex feels about it,then let us know. Both bushes did it.

Well if he does then it will all be on him. If he's smart and he's listening to the people he'll let Congress have the final say. Personally I get the feeling he'd rather not go to war but is having to cave into the hawks because of his statement about chemical warfare being a game changer and then later a red line. I'm betting he wishes he could take all that back right now so as to not feel so pressured to live up to his word.

HempKat

Veteran
I talked about how this move would be made WEEKS before it was made... look back at my first post in this thread...

Obama is trying to do anything he can do to get his approval rating up or take the publics eye off of the NSA Scandal.... (or atleast one of the most scrutinizing part of the public which seems to be us outspoken pot heads)

So what does he do? First he has Holder announce that they will not be punishing low level drug offenders. Low level drug offenders could very well make up a great majority of the people who are MOST pissed off about the NSA spying- So my assumption is that was his first attempt at saving face....

THEN now, they announce this marijuana decision in a second attempt at re-gaining support from the large majority of American people who feel marijuana should be legalized.

I am not against either decision, but it is very clear to me that it is all part of his tactic to save face in light of such a horrendous spying scandal that has been taken to levels that the world has never seen and is apparently not willing to accept for the most part- give or take a majority of the ignorant Americans who are already lost in space....

and as far as I'm concerned, who the fuck would believe Obama anyways about either of those announcements? I sure as hell will not attempt to submit any paperwork to this shady govt relating to a marijuana operation until the rest of the nation is aboard....

What does it matter when you submit your paperwork to a government you have such little trust in? I'm not saying that as a criticism. I'm just making the point that if the government can't be trusted it doesn't matter how many states are onboard. Me personally I wouldn't be doing it ever, even if totally legalized on the Federal level. Laws can be amended and repealed I believe strongly in not letting the government know any more then necessary.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Something we should actually always do but especially as we threaten war...
We need to stop giving into the programing that has us more interested in Keeping Up With The Kardashians or Duck Dynasty rather then how our government serves/treats us and how they make us look to the rest of the world...
We've got to stop waking up only when something big is happening and stay awake all the time...:D

i thought this was what we were doing...

bringing information together to benefit all of us.

whether you insist on believing in the two party obfuscation or have had an epiphany, the information presented here is relevant to our circumstance.

too many are too young to understand what they are losing...or are too apathetic because they're comfortable.

pull the veil away to see it's not obama or his crew...(although they are the flavor of the day) they just the face on the marque.

play ball...

bentom187

Veteran
Unidentified Navy Officer Sums It Up

MARINE_zps7e94b99b.jpg

whether or not this is a real member of the US armed forces is unknown but we suspect it sums up many of their perspectives as Obama punts to Congress.

floralheart

Veteran
jericho, i don't know how old you are but let's look at this from a parent's perspective.

are you going to teach your kids "to be realistic and not try to make positive changes manifest in their lives"?

are you going to cut off your children's nut-sacks?

without the encouragement in the fact that human's can manifest they effectively lose their ability to manifest.

this nsa program is a threat to all of humanity. it must be dealt with globally.

the first giant baby step is to inform the masses of the truth.

the second giant baby step is to inform the masses that we can make a difference.

the anti-cabal movement will gather power and manifest itself subsequently. we don't need to generate a 1000 page manifesto apriori to get it done.

I raised my kid like John Connor.

Status
Not open for further replies.