What's new

U.S. Government spying on entire U.S., to nobody's surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
sometimes though I think that people have gone a bit too hard on the NSA, and I for one would just like to THANK them for keeping a backup of all my data for free :)

Dope time

I think Poloticians Pretty Much Suck.They repeat self Gratifying Statements When Wavered down to the Nitty Gritty.All depending on what Gets their most Positive public Response

IMO :smoker:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stand up and .... oooooo, taco bell has new dorito shells...

Care about free .... oooooo, it's McRib time again....

Constitu .... ooooooo, some hollywood tart did what???

Wait - what was this thread about...sigh...

#America

dank.Frank

Storm Shadow

Veteran
USA is about to declare WAR on Syria as early as Thursday... I cant fucken believe this shit... There is not greater degree of bad karma than what this country has coming to it... Fake evidence like Iraq all over again... The world is going to be tested for real this time... This is not going to end well for anyone...

WTF does Snowden know? What is he about to drop that is making the West in such a rush to Bomb Syria? Chemical Weapons when you are winning the war is such non-sense...

MSM thinks Americans are still sheep....but the entire world is starting to understand this propaganda machine is spewing BS up our ass....

You think Syria is going to just let you bomb them like Cowards from the Sea in you Destroyers and Submarines?

Dude Syria once attacked by the USA/UK will turn its entire arsenal towards Israel....

Someone needs to get Barry some BHO and tell him to calm the fuck down... this fool is crazy as fuck..... we don't need WW3

Putin if you do not do something now...and these evil people side step the security council and attack... you better hand over the S-400... Id like to watch some Ships sink and send a reminder that killing innocent people in the name of Banking...

Man Im heated... why do innocent people in the middle east always get the short end of the stick... if anyone cared about peace and enforcing it... Africa could have used a lot of help ... but nah... its all about Clearing Assad .. so they can run a Natural Gas Line through Syria and support Europe with all of their natural gas ...a market which only Russia sells Gas to Europe at the moment....

Its all about $$$$$$$$....

I know this sounds weird...but in the Shite Islam... the prophecy of the Mahdi talks about the final showdown against the Anti-Christ goes down in Damascuss ... and the Mahdi isn't powerful enough to destroy the Anti-Christ... that is until Jesus comes back... Side by side Jesus and the Mahdi fight the Anti-Christ.... Jesus is way more powerful and destroys the Anti-Christ returning peace among all men...

Putin= Orthodox Christian Church.... Syria/Iran Shite Muslims... Trippy shit huh ..Think about it

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
sometimes though I think that people have gone a bit too hard on the NSA, and I for one would just like to THANK them for keeping a backup of all my data for free :)

Maybe if everybody emailed them asking if they could very kindly email them their lost facebook password, or those beloved family photos that got lost when the pc went caput, we could bring the fuckers down.

Aaaaand now I'm on a list:biggrin:

Everyome should insert watchwords into every single email they send.
something like this

"Hi bob RICIN, how are you ALLAH HU AKBAR hows the wife, UNITED IRELAND, and the kids FREE THE BASQUE COUNTRY, did you enjoy your holiday THERMITE.

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Doctors Without Borders is fully funded by the very same corporate financier interests behind Wall Street and London's collective foreign policy, including regime change in Syria and neighboring Iran. Doctors Without Borders' own annual report (2010 report can be accessed here), includes as financial donors, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Mitt Romney's Bain Capital, and a myriad of other corporate-financier interests. Doctors Without Borders also features bankers upon its Board of Advisers including Elizabeth Beshel Robinson of Goldman Sachs.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/doctors-behind-syrian-chemical-weapons.html

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the US goes after Syria, Obama will be effectively committing suicide... and mass homicide at the same time.... he will even be killing his own family.... the decision is on him, unfortunately.... and I think he is going to go ahead with it because he has personally reached an all time low and this may be the only way out in his distorted mind.

are there REALLY any pro's to going to war with Syria? I understand only 9% of America thinks we should, but I am convinced that that 9% is the 9% of absolute brain dead degenerate fucks in this country...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
If the US goes after Syria, Obama will be effectively committing suicide... and mass homicide at the same time.... he will even be killing his own family.... the decision is on him, unfortunately.... and I think he is going to go ahead with it because he has personally reached an all time low and this may be the only way out in his distorted mind.

are there REALLY any pro's to going to war with Syria? I understand only 9% of America thinks we should, but I am convinced that that 9% is the 9% of absolute brain dead degenerate fucks in this country...

Iran is the endgame here. Syria and Iran are good buddies, all they need is one Iranian jet over Syria, or some Iranian arms and then it's on.

The whole thing stinks, taking away our freedom and privacy to "protect" us from nutters, meanwhile giving cash and weapons, and now soon to be fighting alongside said same nutters when it suits.
I remember a couple of years ago when that coalition helicopter was shot down by a Stinger missile over Afghanistan. The governments acted really surprised "We didn't know they had stingers, where could they possibly have gotten them from?" conveniently forgetting the stingers the SAS carried in by donkey along with boxes of bullion to to give to the Mujahadeen in the 80s.

bentom187

Veteran
Observing King Obama’s Syrian madness

The road leading to King Obama’s now apparently inevitable, U.S.-led offensive war on Syria continues to be marked by some mighty ridiculous occurrences:

–Polls show more than 60-percent of Americans oppose the zany notion that there is a U.S. national-security interest in Syria that must be defended with a U.S.-initiated offensive war. Pray, guess which courageous American politician has stood up to champion the people’s adamant opposition to war? You are right, none. Oddly, only Vladimir Putin — admittedly for Russia-specific reasons — is on the same wavelength as most Americans regarding Syria, with them opposing an offensive war that will yield a worse disaster for the United States and the world than King Obama’s glorious Libyan war.

–Our heroic, if addled Knesset-member-wannabees McCain and Graham warn that if we do not do “something” about the Syrian regime’s chemical weapons, Asaad may well turn them over to terrorist groups. Interesting point, but only if you say it fast and do not ponder it. If we destroy Asaad’s regime in favor of the al-Qaeda-led Syrian opposition, won’t those unkempt Islamist laddies inherit Syria’s chemical-weapons arsenal? As night follows day, if the U.S.-led West destroys the Syrian regime, our highly intelligent King Obama will have succeeded in arming al-Qaeda and its allies with Asaad’s chemical weapons.

–Just back from his latest date with plastic surgery and botox, Secretary of State Kerry says the chemical weapons attack in Syria was a “moral obscenity” that must be avenged. Kerry, it seems, is as lacking in basic logic as King Obama –that’s what they get for going to Harvard. But how can a few hundred opposition Syrians killed by chemical weapons in a war started by that opposition and its supporters be termed a “moral obscenity” requiring a U.S.-led offensive war, when no such description is made of the fact that the profit-craving AMA’s killer-doctors have murder 55 million unborn Americans in a worse-than-Hitler-and-maybe-Stalin holocaust conducted under the political protection cheerfully provided by Kerry, King Obama, Hillary, her bin-Laden protecting husband, and their other senior Democratic colleagues? At least Asaad was man enough to attack those who can and will fight back — something you will never, ever see King Obama or any Democrat do.

–Finally, still to be found at a yet-unreached bend in the road to King Obama’s offensive war against Syria is the real reason for all the over-acted agony expressed for Syrians killed by chemical weapons. Truth to tell, King Obama, Kerry, Susan Rice, McCain, Graham, the Brits Cameron and Hague, and most members of the House and the Senate could not give less of damn either about the dead Syrians or the weapons that killed them. What is happening is that the just-named pro-Israel automatons have, behind the scenes, heard the we-want war-with-Iran-now voice of their masters in Likud and, here at home, Israel-First. The coming U.S.-led offensive war on Syria will be designed to provoke Iran to attack some Western interest, an action that can, in turn, be used to “justify” a Western war with Iran. After failing for years to elicit the desired Iranian response with their computer worms, assassinations, and sanctions, King Obama and his domestic and foreign courtiers are hoping that their war on Syria will do the trick and facilitate an unneeded, unwanted (by Americans), and calamitous-for-U.S.-interests war with Iran, thereby pleasing that racist, bloodthirsty scoundrel Netanyahu, and ensuring the continued flow of campaign contributions to Republicans and Democrats from the anti-American U.S. citizens who run Israel-First.

Status
Not open for further replies.