What's new

U.S. Government spying on entire U.S., to nobody's surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I get where you're coming from, Jericho, I guess it's just a matter of HOW disenfranchised you've become. I know that this most recent Ron Paul fiasco has me questioning whether or not voting really matters anymore. The media steer the sheeple in the direction that their overlords want... It's a polished routine, and it works. I voted Ron Paul this time around, but I question if he ever even wanted the job. My gut says no. Rand Paul? I'm not so sure either. Hope and Change, right?

I know I'm coming across as a dick...but it's not like I haven't pondered the shit...I'm saying. I don't mean it..as negative either..but man...it's pretty obvious democracy is illusion. It doesn't really work. It's lip service.

I like Ron Paul...but he's getting old and he's not holy roller enough for the right wing...he is now representing. There is no way...he is/was going to become president. Even if he did...nothing would change. This country was built on slave labor and special interests. Both are needed....and still...exist. You can not...get around that...even if you are superman. Industry will always own politics.

You must realize....as long as there are people willing to have faith in religion and politics...it's just going to continue to be...the same thing over and over and over......by design. Been this way for 1000s of years. It was figured out by the ruthless personalities..as soon as man built walls..and became civilized.

I'm doing my own thing...a happy nobody...unconcerned about people as a collective. I'm totally faithless...but that's a good thing

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
voting is preferable to being shot, once you understand how the government works you realize, that is in our future once this economy collapses.no food revolution is going to stop it.

Capitalism Is Anarchy = Anarcho-Capitalism
[YOUTUBEIF]_rjhJcUBRKg[/YOUTUBEIF]

rand is turning the tide and picking up where his dad left off, toward freedom as opposed to slavery. i can take a little time out of my day to vote. i wont die from that.

im all for civil disobedience i don't see why you're against voting.

i would love to live in a all voluntary anarcho-capitalist society with no government but how realistic is that ? how is a politician going to propose it on a national scale, i promote it personally but on the national scale its difficult. the constitution and voting is tenable,and realistic.

I like you...but you are paranoid. You are sold on your politics...and maybe..a victim of propaganda. I understand how politics work dude...$$$$$...and I've been hearing about economy collapse since I was a kid. It's happened before...it'll happen again...and I'll still be here. Getting shot...fuck dude...what's that have to do with voting? I'm not worried about getting shot...I have other things to do....getting a blow job is preferable to getting shot...or voting.

Seriously...if you believe in voting...I'm not here to tell you not to. I accept government...was born into it...what else do I know? Rulers are totally necessary...never said different....and really...I don't know what freedom would actually be. I feel like I do most everything I want to do ...right now. I have a passport...I can leave...I can run mountains in a national forest...I can go to shows..I can make a living...I don't feel threatened...people are nice....I can grow my own food..grow my own herbs..cruise my ride...catch waves..............is it freedom?

I get confused...as in this land of plenty...people in this thread don't seem happy about it. Am I living in la la land?...or is it really so very bad? I don't give a crap about this spy stuff...if you buy into technology...you must make concessions...ying yang...it gives you freedoms and takes freedoms. That's the balance. You are still free to not have a phone...credit card..computer..car..house..but if you have them..you open yourself up...and no matter what...that's not going away. People are going to be aware of you.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I wouldn't hold my breath. They said the same thing about the pentagon papers. When was that?....mid 70's...been hearing this shit all my life...and still...here I be...here we be..same shit...different decade. A proven formula...well thought out...well applied
your lifetime?
how myopic...
wow the whole shithouse has not gone up in flames in 30 years?!?!?!? that must establish a pattern?

look at history. EVERY empire crumbles. in recent history it has been marked by trying to tame Afghanistan.
238 years is not even a long run...
we however may have escalated the time frame.

bentom187

Veteran
I like you...but you are paranoid. You are sold on your politics...and maybe..a victim of propaganda. I understand how politics work dude...$$$$$...and I've been hearing about economy collapse since I was a kid. It's happened before...it'll happen again...and I'll still be here. Getting shot...fuck dude...what's that have to do with voting? I'm not worried about getting shot...I have other things to do....getting a blow job is preferable to getting shot...or voting.

Seriously...if you believe in voting...I'm not here to tell you not to. I accept government...was born into it...what else do I know? Rulers are totally necessary...never said different....and really...I don't know what freedom would actually be. I feel like I do most everything I want to do ...right now. I have a passport...I can leave...I can run mountains in a national forest...I can go to shows..I can make a living...I don't feel threatened...people are nice....I can grow my own food..grow my own herbs..cruise my ride...catch waves..............is it freedom?

I get confused...as in this land of plenty...people in this thread don't seem happy about it. Am I living in la la land?...or is it really so very bad? I don't give a crap about this spy stuff...if you buy into technology...you must make concessions...ying yang...it gives you freedoms and takes freedoms. That's the balance. You are still free to not have a phone...credit card..computer..car..house..but if you have them..you open yourself up...and no matter what...that's not going away. People are going to be aware of you.

i deal with facts, and evidence not paranoia. I just want to point out everything you stated is a regulated activity and its just freedom of multiple choice.

in the history of the world,there has not been a crash of the magnitude we are about to see.so no you have not lived through anything of the sort. no one has.the only reason its going to happen is people have their blinders on and refuse to acknowledge the problem.

yes if you fall in line you will be tolerated but not for being you.

I accept government...was born into it...what else do I know? Rulers are totally necessary

you stated it perfectly . but you could not be more wrong, and you sort of contradicted yourself.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
your lifetime?
how myopic...
wow the whole shithouse has not gone up in flames in 30 years?!?!?!? that must establish a pattern?

look at history. EVERY empire crumbles. in recent history it has been marked by trying to tame Afghanistan.
238 years is not even a long run...
we however may have escalated the time frame.

and so Dag...what are you going to do? It's going to crumble...true enough. Don't know where the 30 yrs came from.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
i deal with facts, and evidence not paranoia. I just want to point out everything you stated is a regulated activity and its just freedom of multiple choice.

in the history of the world,there has not been a crash of the magnitude we are about to see.so no you have not lived through anything of the sort. no one has.the only reason its going to happen is people have their blinders on and refuse to acknowledge the problem.

yes if you fall in line you will be tolerated but not for being you.

you stated it perfectly . but you could not be more wrong, and you sort of contradicted yourself.

Life is one big contradiction....you go about your way...I'll go about mine....and we'll see the shit come down...or we won't.

What do you want? You have your blinders off....so what do you want? Bottom line...very simple question

I am me...like I said....I don't fear...and I don't wont.

You know nothing more than me...so telling me I'm wrong is silly. I'm not unhappy with the way my life is lived...not unhappy being faithless. I wake up every day...pretty much...doing exactly as I want. Wife..property...toys..location..ease of mind...no worry...no hate...not disgruntled. I don't need to fall into line or fight....there is no reason to...nobody is fucking with me. A 47 yr old man...progressing on..doing his own thing...unconcerned about things that are a waste of time worrying about

You can maul your computer all day long...come up with everything that is wrong in the world...seek out every avenue for justification...and where does it get you? Simple question.

Do you have your health?....now that's important. Mind your own garden...and see if that doesn't help you adjust...stop with all the senseless...useless worry and fear.

bentom187

Veteran
i want to come to clear non violent conclusions on how on solve our problem.if im wrong then fine nothing will happen.but the evidence does not point to that.

World War 3 Has Already Begun
[YOUTUBEIF]8ZK5gRLJ9h0[/YOUTUBEIF]

albert Pike's Letter to Mazzini

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
i want to come to clear non violent conclusions on how on solve our problem.if im wrong then fine nothing will happen.but the evidence does not point to that.

World War 3 Has Already Begun
[YOUTUBEIF]8ZK5gRLJ9h0[/YOUTUBEIF]

albert Pike's Letter to Mazzini

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Best of luck. You are welcome at my fire any time....come visit...we'll look at how bad off we are. I'm a simple man...simple needs...I don't need it to be exact

bentom187

Veteran
whats fake? pike or the letter? , and how does someone prove a secret society wrong ? the burden of proof is on us all the legit evidence on record is held by them ,all we can do is compare and contrast reality to it . its accurate in my estimation.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
whats fake? pike or the letter? , and how does someone prove a secret society wrong ? the burden of proof is on us all the legit evidence on record is held by them ,all we can do is compare and contrast reality to it . its accurate in my estimation.

The language is not period correct (1871). Secret Societies exist...kind of...seems that google exposes them.

Before google...did anyone on here...study albert pike?....or his predictions? It's bullshit....designed for conspiracy folks...and probably someones personal joke. no offense. I find it inaccurate. Entertaining though..it may be

* Religion is a control mechanism...anyone in power...wants it in place. The faithful believe anything...why it continues to plague the sane

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I throw away religion because it's useless to me...and any sane person. All religions are based on the human fear of the unknowns. A little common sense...ethics..and decency...could easily replace religion...but for the human need to fear...or to think themselves special.

* if a society is secret...why do we know of their buildings? Not so secret. Masons...and all that...great history..great stories...great pomp ...but hardly a secret society. An earmark of prominence...status...society's best of the best...like a college fraternity. My granddad was a mason

Indeed...the united states is nothing more than a foreign invested corporation. The revolutionary war was fought to divide up the natural resources....not to create a democracy or freedoms. The world is about money...it's nothing new. Anyone who runs their own business...will tell you..democracy doesn't work...the idea deludes..but it's not practical beyond that. The trail will end...eventually...with one entity running the show. Basic leadership procedure.

You can go round and round with all this stuff...and it can be deciphered many different ways by many different people...but I doubt that all will come to the same conclusions. YouTube is useful for information...but it also can manipulate positions....tailor fit the suit to fit the body of evidence.

I believe less than a 1/4 of what I read or hear.....hell I might consider flowing out my own bullshit...just to see who bites. Lots of people humor themselves by messing with "facts" "truths"....charlie manson would love to tell you about the beetles and helter skelter..and how it all was going to come down. Some would still..believe him.

the rest of this stuff...I'll try to look at...but right now...I've got to get out and get some work done. Gotta represent for my straw man...play the game of taxes and legalities...adult world stuff...bills need to be paid

bentom187

Veteran
* if a society is secret...why do we know of their buildings? Not so secret. Masons...and all that...great history..great stories...great pomp ...but hardly a secret society. An earmark of prominence...status...society' s best of the best...like a college fraternity.

plausible deniability. they are obvious ,not what goes on inside.

Cannavore

Veteran
Because it was probably written 8 years ago lol. Shit like that surfaces on the internet all the time.

Now on the other hand if you wanted to cite something legit like that, you can go to the library of congress website and read George Washington's letters to George Washington Carver about the Illuminati infiltrating american masonic lodges.

Status
Not open for further replies.