What's new

U.S. Government spying on entire U.S., to nobody's surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
all enemys foreign and domestic brah^

Whatever...you are talking about. I have no enemies. The military...sure ain't my friend though...surely doesn't have my best interests...on their minds. If you are all for calling in a military action...you need to go get in the fray yourself. See how that treats you. This YouTube shit...is fucking you up...you'd not know your enemy..if he was standing in front of you. Lock and load...go get'em

As for me...I find this thread as...entertainment only. political junkies...finding every excuse..to be political junkies....round and round...YouTube this....YouTube that...and at the end of the day...sore fingers...spun heads...year after year...incident after incident

What was the goal? What will be solved? Chuckles for me...anyways..no wait...things are getting worse and worse...the sky is falling..as it always has been (depending on who you ask)....shit my pants...run for the hills..the world is such a bad place...o my god...they lie...it's not what they said it was...people die..it's not what they said it was.....fuck all that shit. I wonder how serious people really would be...if they had to actually get off their asses...and do the dirty work. I know...I'm not serious at all...but see..I know that. Easy to sit in a plush country...on the newest computer...and point out..all that's wrong...all the while...filling up the next bong load..la la la la...that's how I see it.

gurnt

tHE GOV. KNOW THAT no one will die to DO ANYTHING BUT BITCH SO WHY WOULD THEY STOP Obama the new god .

so go to walmart and pay your new master china

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
tHE GOV. KNOW THAT no one will die to DO ANYTHING BUT BITCH SO WHY WOULD THEY STOP

They won't stop. In the history of the world..it doesn't stop. You could change governments...and it would be the same thing. What's the model country/government? Which country is passably...not corrupt? Which government doesn't want to control its subjects?

It ain't a rose garden...but throwing bricks..or inviting military action..is senseless and stupid

* WalMart? You don't know me dude...and you are way behind the times

idiit

Veteran
A military coup in the US?...you are out of your fucking mind?

^ i actually believe this military coup to return america to "common law" and the constitution is underway.

NaziCheney3____ih3_ggpht_com.jpg

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that over 70% of the U.S. Military remains enraged at the Nazi Paperclip NSA (misnomer National Security Agency), and to quote the late President John F. Kennedy "smash and break it into a million pieces".

Five (5) U.S. Military Flag Officers are poised to arrest former BushFRAUD Vice pResident Richard Cheney.

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/

^ this is "bleeding edge" fringe stuff. there will be hecklers crying "tin foil hat".

it's a poker game. everyone places their bets. only at the end do we know. i'm for the only power big enough in the usa to step forward and do their patriotic duty.

it's ok, even your absolute right to disagree. just because you or i are calling it one way or another does not determine which way it actually turns out. a military coup in any country is not by itself a panacea.

idiit

Veteran
Americanreaction_20130714_135631.jpg

^
Rather a pale looking individual tossing that trashcan compared to the girls on the left, wouldn't you say? And he's wearing black leather shoes! Undercover cop? FBI agent provocateur? Looks like just the one guy, committing an act of vandalism that could land him in jail, conveniently (and incriminatingly) in front of an AP photographer!

UPDATE: Within minutes of this post going up at WRH, FOX News changed their front page and removed the photo of the man with the trashcan.
dh_zimmerman2-20130715055432301881-620x349.jpg

^
A reader pointed out that since I mentioned the black leather shoes worn by the man tossing the trashcan through the window (footwear not usually worn by hoodie-wearing civilians, but definitely worn by undercover cops) that all subsequent versions of the photo (such as this one from the Sydney Morning Herald) are cropped to conceal the feet.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/ emphasis mine.

Zimmerman_back_of_head___timenewsfeed_files_wordpress_com.jpg

As the world reacts to the Trayvon Martin case, including prominent rappers calling out the media over its race baiting, reports detail around 160,000 Russian troops were called to ‘combat readiness’ following an Israeli strike on Russian-made missiles in Syria.

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/ww3-brews-as-nation-distracted-by-trayvon-martin-case/#ixzz2Z79G08Db
http://www.storyleak.com/ww3-brews-as-nation-distracted-by-trayvon-martin-case/

snowden has the nsa goods on 9/11, benghazi ( ambassador murdered by o'bummer and crew and much more).

zimmerman was another distraction.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
ive been trying to 'splain that...
paula deen and zimmerman are distractions.

it was easier than i thought! i thought we needed a "mass shooting" or a high profile assassination to get the sheep to look the other way...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
i cant believe people are still letting their auto insurance install web based tattle tales in their cars!!!
with all the nsa revelations they still want that 3 bucks a month..
pathetic!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i guess Jericho Mile thinks we should be paying attention to things like; justin bibber, oprah etc, not wasting our time on discussing what is being done in our name. what a waste of time, when there is real stuff like football and baseball, oh and don forget basketball and of course we should study which useless celebrity is pregnant/adopting/coming out/getting same sex wed/picking their noses etc.

why worry about tyranny slowly creeping up on us eh?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
anytime the media makes a big deal out of something you can best believe that theres something big politically going on behind the scenes that they dont want you to pay attention to.

Its the old dog and pony show they been doing forever and people still dont catch on..

Thats why we always have shit like gay marriage abortion rights and other shit that never seems to go away or be solved but pops up real hard once in a while then goes away to the next time they need a diversion...

Divide and counquer. The PTB have us fighting with ourselfs why they stack the deck and we cant catch on after 1000's of years wtf is wrong with poeple.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
i guess Jericho Mile thinks we should be paying attention to things like; justin bibber, oprah etc, not wasting our time on discussing what is being done in our name. what a waste of time, when there is real stuff like football and baseball, oh and don forget basketball and of course we should study which useless celebrity is pregnant/adopting/coming out/getting same sex wed/picking their noses etc.

why worry about tyranny slowly creeping up on us eh?

Tyranny creeping? It's a done deal....since the inception of this country. You never swallowed the freedom pill...did you? Please. The place was erected through tyranny.

Pay attention to whatever you want..my friend. It's "Dog Shit Monday"....I've got to go pick it up...out of my yard. Every Monday. Best done..before the sun gets on it....but after...the sun has cooked it dry. Rather symbolic...is what...I tell myself.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
anytime the media makes a big deal out of something you can best believe that theres something big politically going on behind the scenes that they dont want you to pay attention to.

Its the old dog and pony show they been doing forever and people still dont catch on..

Thats why we always have shit like gay marriage abortion rights and other shit that never seems to go away or be solved but pops up real hard once in a while then goes away to the next time they need a diversion...

Divide and counquer. The PTB have us fighting with ourselfs why they stack the deck and we cant catch on after 1000's of years wtf is wrong with poeple.

Yup. Snowden comes out the a few days later Paula Deen gives the media a field day for using the "N" word 25 years ago. Damn it we have to have priorities!!!
I hope he releases whatever he has that was written about couple of days ago that would really shake up the US. About time our gov got a serious blow to the nuts to expose them for what they are doing. Tyrannical Bastards that they are.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Tyranny creeping? It's a done deal....since the inception of this country. You never swallowed the freedom pill...did you? Please. The place was erected through tyranny.

Pay attention to whatever you want..my friend. It's "Dog Shit Monday"....I've got to go pick it up...out of my yard. Every Monday. Best done..before the sun gets on it....but after...the sun has cooked it dry. Rather symbolic...is what...I tell myself.

excuse the sarcasm, wasn't necessary. i should have said: more tyranny is creeping up on us all the time.

although i'm not sure we can call the lives people lived in the US in the last century as tyranny. things were not perfect but tyranny is way too strong, seems it's only really started applying overtly since after 911? before that, people had a whole bunch of freedoms more then they do now and the so called; "tyranny" was hidden from the masses.

bentom187

Veteran
Journalist: Snowden Has 'Blueprints' to NSA
http://abcnews.go.com/International...wden-docs-nsa-blueprint-19665239#.UeQUUj_D_IU

Edward Snowden has highly sensitive documents on how the National Security Agency is structured and operates that could harm the U.S. government, but has insisted that they not be made public, a journalist close to the NSA leaker said.

Glenn Greenwald, a columnist with The Guardian newspaper who first reported on the intelligence leaks, told The Associated Press that disclosure of the information in the documents "would allow somebody who read them to know exactly how the NSA does what it does, which would in turn allow them to evade that surveillance or replicate it."

He said the "literally thousands of documents" taken by Snowden constitute "basically the instruction manual for how the NSA is built."

"In order to take documents with him that proved that what he was saying was true he had to take ones that included very sensitive, detailed blueprints of how the NSA does what they do," the journalist said Sunday in a Rio de Janeiro hotel room. He said the interview was taking place about four hours after his last interaction with Snowden.

Greenwald said he believes the disclosure of the information in the documents would not prove harmful to Americans or their national security, but that Snowden has insisted they not be made public.

"I think it would be harmful to the U.S. government, as they perceive their own interests, if the details of those programs were revealed," he said.

He has previously said the documents have been encrypted to help ensure their safekeeping.

Snowden emerged from weeks of hiding in a Moscow airport Friday, and said he was willing to meet President Vladimir Putin's condition that he stop leaking U.S. secrets if it means Russia would give him asylum until he can move on to Latin America.

Greenwald told The AP that he deliberately avoids talking to Snowden about issues related to where the former analyst might seek asylum in order to avoid possible legal problems for himself.

Snowden is believed to be stuck in the transit area of Moscow's main international airport, where he arrived from Hong Kong on June 23. He's had offers of asylum from Venezuela, Nicaragua and Bolivia, but because his U.S. passport has been revoked, the logistics of reaching whichever country he chooses are complicated.

Still, Greenwald said that Snowden remains "calm and tranquil," despite his predicament.

"I haven't sensed an iota of remorse or regret or anxiety over the situation that he's in," said Greenwald, who has lived in Brazil for the past eight years. "He's of course tense and focused on his security and his short-term well-being to the best extent that he can, but he's very resigned to the fact that things might go terribly wrong and he's at peace with that."

Greenwald said he worried that interest in Snowden's personal saga had detracted from the impact of his revelations, adding that Snowden deliberately turned down nearly all requests for interviews to avoid the media spotlight.

Asked whether Snowden seemed worried about his personal safety, Greenwald responded, "he's concerned."

He said the U.S. has shown it's "willing to take even the most extreme steps if they think doing so is necessary to neutralize a national security threat," Greenwald said. "He's aware of all those things, he's concerned about them but he's not going to be in any way paralyzed or constrained in what he thinks he can do as a result of that."

Asked about a so-called dead man's pact, which Greenwald has said would allow several people to access Snowden's trove of documents were anything to happen to him, Greenwald replied that "media descriptions of it have been overly simplistic.

"It's not just a matter of, if he dies, things get released, it's more nuanced than that," he said. "It's really just a way to protect himself against extremely rogue behavior on the part of the United States, by which I mean violent actions toward him, designed to end his life, and it's just a way to ensure that nobody feels incentivized to do that."

He declined to provide any more details about the pact or how it would work.

Greenwald said he himself has beefed up his own security, particularly since a laptop went missing from his Rio home.

"I don't really feel comfortable discussing the specific measures, but one would be really irrational and foolish to have thousands of top-secret documents from the most secretive agency of the world's most powerful government and not be thoughtful about added security," said the 46-year-old former constitutional and civil rights lawyer who has written three books contending the government has violated personal rights in the name of protecting national security.

Greenwald has also co-authored a series of articles in Rio de Janeiro's O Globo newspaper focusing on NSA actions in Latin America. He said he expected to continue publishing further stories based on other Snowden documents over the next four months.

Upcoming stories would likely include details on "other domestic spying programs that have yet to be revealed," but which are similar in scope to those he has been reporting on. He did not provide further details on the nature of those programs.

It was not immediately clear whether Russia would take Snowden up on his latest request for asylum, which could further test U.S.-Russia relations.

Following Friday's meeting between Snowden and human rights activists, U.S. officials criticized Russia for allowing a "propaganda platform" for the NSA leader.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said Russia should instead send Snowden back to the U.S. to face the felony charges that are pending against him.

Carney said Snowden is not a human rights activist or a dissident. "He is accused of leaking classified information, has been charged with three felony counts and should be returned to the United States," the spokesman said.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
excuse the sarcasm, wasn't necessary. i should have said: more tyranny is creeping up on us all the time.

although i'm not sure we can call the lives people lived in the US in the last century as tyranny. things were not perfect but tyranny is way too strong, seems it's only really started applying overtly since after 911? before that, people had a whole bunch of freedoms more then they do now and the so called; "tyranny" was hidden from the masses.

I'm not in disagreement...and I'm disgusted..but then realize..I shouldn't be. As a whole...people...would rather be deceived. It's how religion works...it's how advertising works..it's how people live amongst themselves.

The day those planes crashed into the buildings...I said: inside job..remember the Alamo...remember the Maine...remember Pearl Harbor...Remember 911...now let's go to war!!!!!!!...let's spread more fear...more disinformation...sell more products

I just don't know what you guys want. The truth (as there are many) can not set you free...no government will set you free..no system will allow you freedom...no religion...no nothing. It's a state of being...the rest..is just rhetoric. Master your given environment..and prosper.

I like you dudes...but I don't worry about shit. Worry...Guilt...Faith = a waste of my constructive time...and my time..I..consider...valuable/a limited resource.

Had a whole big bag of dog shit today...but now..it's picked up. Think I'll plant some more seeds....crank some of the Kennedy's "I Spy" for you folks out there.................

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
For me, personally, I keep up on this thread so that I can have an idea of things to come. Here is the knife's edge, and I will be listening until a few minutes before the shit hits the proverbial fan.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
For me, personally, I keep up on this thread so that I can have an idea of things to come. Here is the knife's edge, and I will be listening until a few minutes before the shit hits the proverbial fan.

Well...we'll all cross that bridge..when it comes up. I can't live life...worrying about what the other guy is doing...or what may or may not happen. That's a symptom of insanity...worrying about the future. If extended...it becomes...paranoid fantasyland...seeing shadows where there are none...fitting information to support the fantasy. Then perhaps..the entire idea...is just a hack job of disinformation..no different than..media propaganda.

Spread down from one generation to the next...every generation worrying about the next......fuck...that's nuts. What a self made burden...I'm over it...and I'm out. The world has enough fodders...and I'm glad for it. Peace, pot, and micro dot..ciao

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Well...we'll all cross that bridge..when it comes up. I can't live life...worrying about what the other guy is doing...or what may or may not happen. That's a symptom of insanity...worrying about the future. If extended...it becomes...paranoid fantasyland...seeing shadows where there are none...fitting information to support the fantasy. Then perhaps..the entire idea...is just a hack job of disinformation..no different than..media propaganda.

Spread down from one generation to the next...every generation worrying about the next......fuck...that's nuts. What a self made burden...I'm over it...and I'm out. The world has enough fodders...and I'm glad for it. Peace, pot, and micro dot..ciao

so in essence you are saying; it's all going to hell in a hand basket, so you might as well close your eyes and don't worry about it, just go to sleep again and pretend everything is just honky dory?

except when you have to collect the shit from the yard? is that it essentially? like; oh well, bad stuff seems to be happening more and more, but i'm just gonna ignore it and hope it stops before it gets to me or mine?

if thats your thinking, then i highly advise reading up on recent history and pay attention to what happens to people who follow their gov blindly in the end. paul pot. stallin. Germany etc.

you know the story of the guy who first sees them coming for the gypsies, then the disabled, then the jews, then the christians, then the trade-unionists and all the time he did nothing until when they came to get him there was no one left to do or say anything.

bentom187

Veteran
watching it now.....

History... Interview with G. Edward Griffin "The Individual vs. The Collective

[YOUTUBEIF]PnrA2IHx3gc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts