What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.S. Drug Policy Would Be Imposed Globally By New House Bill

Manstien

Life without ICMAG would suck,,,, thats for sure...Icmag saved my life no doubt but I already learned more than enough to keep me afloat ......if it went down I would miss alot of the people here I didn't even get to "meet" yet....

Good luck everyone -- wherever this life takes uS....

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Learn all you can while you can...

If you only come here to shoot the breeze then you'll have a rude awakening when they pull the plugs and all you have are notions.

Knowledge is power and the system is well aware of it.

Dial your strains, get genetics, take notes and good luck!

Ojo

N

Nondual

fuck...wtf is going on?
Attacks on all fronts at once it seems. In general what I've seen the last few weeks and may be missing a few things...

1. The topic of this thread.
2. The attack on Cali dispensaries directly by the Feds.
3. Read there's some bill going into effect Jan 1 in Cali which would help cities outlaw dispensaries based on zoning.
4. Counties increasing the parcel size required to grow counts above and beyond 6 plants.
5. The ATF coming out and saying MMJ patients who own firearms are committing a federal felony.

anikas88

Dont you know MMJ laws are a "let them eat cake" approach to legalization, the government/corporations/religious lobbies/DEA/Law Enforcement Agencies/private interest groups want to remain in control and while giving the plebs a little freedom. Now they see that voters can change laws and they can start a grey area market. They are afraid of losing power so they are trying to enforce their supremacy

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Wow. How fucking ridiculous. Is this. Getting persecuted for planning to smoke while on vacation fuck the us gov
yah this is total bull shit.

Wow our country is FUCKED... (United States of Assholes)
lol lol lol.

The writing is on the wall for a civil war in the US.States are already dividing on issues such as illeagal immigration,medical marijuana,taxation,free healthcare for illeagals.

In the immortal words of Tony Montana,at some point americans response to this government will be ("Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass & see if it fits")
lol lol. and I for see a new civil war in our future. I think there will be people that just cant take it any more at all. and will end up going psychopathic on the gov and the dea.

Learn all you can while you can...

If you only come here to shoot the breeze then you'll have a rude awakening when they pull the plugs and all you have are notions.

Knowledge is power and the system is well aware of it.

Dial your strains, get genetics, take notes and good luck!

Ojo
Yah I totaly agree th this statment. and add make sure u breed a lot of ur plants w/ ur males so ull have ur own big stock pile of seeds for the future.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Check out the History channel's 'The Stoned Ages'. Apparently, some Christians didn't like the idea of Greeks taking drugs to get right with god, even politics. Some of these Christians killed mind-altering drug users as early as the 4th century AD. Greeks believed that drugs allowed them to communicate directly with gods and Christian's realized they wouldn't need the church.

So kill the one's that can't be converted. Kinda interesting how the TV version cuts to commercial break right in the middle of the segment.

tenthirty

If it passes they will shut down everyone of these web sites, and take away free speech globally. It is not about pot or The USA at this point. the fact that it even passed the beginning stages is horrible.

It is not just this bill it's self. If passed this would be a huge puzzle piece the path to world domination for the Corporate Fascist that own our country. In combination with the patriot act and the CSA, this bill gives them even further global jurisdiction, to arrest and assassinate, with no just cause or due process of law, for just disagreeing with them on the subject matter of the drug war. Which is something the majority of the globe already does disagree with the U.S. federal government about.

therefore they use it as there justification to enslave or murder the non compliant, based on nothing but a difference of opinion.

to them there is no room for freedom. It stands in the way of absolute power. The longer we appease them the more trapped we will be. When they have the whole globe there will be no where to run. What will you do then?

I think that the bill was rather creative.
Look at it this way,
If you want a totalitarian type government, and you have that pesky free speech thing going on, why not try to make it illegal to talk about certain things. Isn't this the next step after political correctness?

Ohh.......and by the way, if you smoke MMJ, lets take your right to bare arms away as well.

I'm betting that things could get really ugly here real soon.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Hey Gypsy just give em my name n shit..I'll buy you all some time...My states votin population and my dead Mom were good with what I do...do not tread on me..I am an american...see ya'll in DC this April if the shit holds together..ur pal

TBuds

This is geared along with other civil unrest thats starting around the country. I c it like this the Dems will not b in power in the coming future and they now it. They wont to leave the country in chaos so bad next in power can't fix it and u will want the Dems bac n power or enough unrest excists that Marshel Law is imposed b 4 2012, and u wont b able to vote. Look @ the big picture,,this prez operates like my 4 year old, if u don't agree with him he retaliate's like a child. Just an example n my area in the past 2 wks everything has change. The policia e now going after every stem and seed they can find,this is a med state,,which they also hav pretty much killed. Sumthing different is happening,,it feels as tho the they r getting redy for a police state,, we may not b able to vote with our feet this time,,,,sadly it might hav to b a drop of blood.(shit,,look @ that i look over my shoulder wen i wrote that last line). Just get ur self and ur family prepared for the coming year,,thats wen it will get tough.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
FIRST they ain't shutting down IC Mag in Amsterdam they would block/punish you for accessing it

there should be no surprises and little fear for the astute

many bill get introduced every year like legalization bills that don't get any headway because majority of congress does not think they are sound

not that the past compromises or potential compromises to our Constitution should be taken lightly but fluffing a what could be into a what it is with home grower's paranoia added to the doesn't seem to offer much of a benefit

The legalization and Gay rights movements have sparked a war between Fed and State law

the element most people don't understand is the lobby force and influence of big corporations on FEDERAL entities that are fueling this

much easier to control one governing body than 50 and with their money they go for the apex of the food chain

many fucked up bill introduced and passed were from corporate lobbies and while i don't have the direct percentage on hand (doh im a stoner i forgot) the amount of bills introduced by CORPORATE LOBBIES is like 60% - 40% to those introduced by lawmakers and politicians etc

the information is out there if you dig hard enough

I got to say its kind of ironic, a place of people who break the law to do as they please to get all up in arms when a new law is introduced

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
The question that comes to my mind is why? Out of the blue the is the gov trying to get this stupid law on the books. WHY? Well here's my theory, its just one more way to put people in jail. Privately run prisons for profit are in constant need of prisoners to do the corporatist slave labor.
Conspiracy is a lot easier to get a conviction on, and it gives all the assholes on the right wood, to put pot smokers in jail or even ones who only talk about it in another country.
And the elected elites wonder about the occupy wall street movement, they are truly clueless. The disenfranchised are waking up and rising up! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!

AND DONT FORGET TO:smoweed: AND GIVE THE MAN THE FINGER!!!!
just maybe not at the same time.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is never going to pass, and if it does, it will be completely rewritten

regardless of how much of a fascist state you think we live in, I will bet the farm and the house that it will NEVER get as dire as you are saying it is/will be...especially since this site is hosted across the world...

i mean no offense, but sitting here like Chicken Little and contributing to the fear-mongering bullshit helps no one and hurts everyone...

I bet, and hope your right.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
It's a smoke screen. They are always throwing crap like that onto the floor to distract everybody with the stupidity, meanwhile they are negotiating amongst themselves to throw it out in trade for votes for some other bill that will really put the screws to the people.

They'll likely trade this one off for Hilary's medical bill or some stupid shit.