What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Tulku

Veteran
that sounds like absoloute bollox .....

in the UK the real CHEESE is called exodus ....END OF .... its not been changed to brightside or greenhouse or big buddha or ugorg etc etc and the cheese already contains afghani and the person who crossed an alleged exodus cut to afghan was big buddha and thats how he ran his business ...

the original exodus cheese originated from sensi seeds skunk#1 in the 80s and was a selected pheno .... she was passed out in pairs at the exodus party events as in 1 to keep 1 to pass on and as stated .....she stands out from all the others because of her terp and flava.... the true exodus cheeseis not like the rest but you can see the influence from the same lineage...

suicide cheese is also shit ive had her and grown her... in fact suicide cheese also known as luton cheese gets the name becsuse if its all you had to smoke you would commit suicide.... her flava is moderate and the high is lack luster/boring nothing like the exodus or sheff blues...

the exodus cheese is the same as

manny dawg
purple stardawg
ammy core
psychosis
og kush
ecsd
old school diesel
sheff blues
chem d
a5 haze
etc etc

they are selected phenos from a certain lineage pre-taining to that era....

as in their is only 1 real source

Hey Skotty the next person who you bless with her can you insist that i get the other one???? My nan said she'd make your favourite pudding, whatever you want...she's good bro trust

bimblebrains_1

might this be the lady in question? recently acquired her from a guy that has held her since 2012...
20221110_195101.jpg
20221110_194839.jpg
20221110_194830.jpg

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it was that good would it still be so elusive? why was it not kept?
It had qualities that made it difficult to hold,,,yeald is shockingly low,,smoking it makes you depressed and paranoid,,,after a while your sweat smells of it,,,your shoes will stink of it,,,,,,your house is stinking permanently,,you can't open windows ,, carbon filters don't work properly,,eventually someone catches a wiff,,,,it breaks people

CreeperStipule

It had qualities that made it difficult to hold,,,yeald is shockingly low,,smoking it makes you depressed and paranoid,,,after a while your sweat smells of it,,,your shoes will stink of it,,,,,,your house is stinking permanently,,you can't open windows ,, carbon filters don't work properly,,eventually someone catches a wiff,,,,it breaks people
So other than the stink not much of a keeper

bimblebrains_1

Not sure if we checked your cut ,, can't remember,,,

Looks like a few need checking
This one has never been seen by the community mate,i rescued her from a guy who has held her since 2012 who grows in shed and has never been online...also i've only become a member here few weeks back.Been talking to someone on here that you all know well who will be receiving her very soon, and is trusted to verify....so we'll know soon enough...one thing is for sure,its very different to the other cuts i've seen posted about on here
20221223_191639.jpg
20221223_191646.jpg
20221223_191651.jpg

cheers bimble

CreeperStipule

🤣 , she has more than that for sure

Stink is defo 1, but taste especially , extremely tasty up there with some of the best ever , and High is great also if taken to 9-10 weeks

I'm not so sure on the high myself, maybe it just didn't agree with me I liked the berry taste not sure about being up there with the best though, maybe the ones I had were not the real one, I did the psychosis and blues and liked the blues best. The Psycho was a lot like the cheese.
Cheese was everywhere and seemingly replaced by the stardawgs for commercial heads.
I did go thru a fair few S1s of the cheese but didn't find that stink but I did find plants similar to Mazar (the DP one afghan/skunk) so guessing that stink was a rare recessive hetero that goes to fuck, seems the smell carries over a bit better in crosses.

One outcross of the cheese I did love was the BYC cheisel, anyone still hold that fucker?

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Man, this thread…

Gotta say, I enjoy reading through the sleuthing / drama / debate etc. loving the pics @Blazeee , as always, bringing the good stuff.

Only tried a bit of windows (and possibly Birds cut 🤔 can’t remember); not my thing.. Wouldn’t mind growing it once though. Maybe one day when I buy a brand new filter and live in the middle of nowhere.

Hope everyone is having a good New Year’s Eve, can hear the fireworks.. All the best to everyone

William76

Tell u something funny,I got her just as cheese,grew her for a few years,no probs,decided to drop her.then a month later e4a pms me hav I a cut coz him and Rick was trying to get it back,I told him I'd just dropped it but I'd see if any friends still had it.he then pmd to say he thot he had it,gave me a cut to verify(as brightside cut)got busted 3 weeks before harvest,not cause of the smell,just an unlucky accident,speaking of e4an any1 know where he is?.76

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tell u something funny,I got her just as cheese,grew her for a few years,no probs,decided to drop her.then a month later e4a pms me hav I a cut coz him and Rick was trying to get it back,I told him I'd just dropped it but I'd see if any friends still had it.he then pmd to say he thot he had it,gave me a cut to verify(as brightside cut)got busted 3 weeks before harvest,not cause of the smell,just an unlucky accident,speaking of e4an any1 know where he is?.76
Bro,,e4ian killed himself,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one has never been seen by the community mate,i rescued her from a guy who has held her since 2012 who grows in shed and has never been online...also i've only become a member here few weeks back.Been talking to someone on here that you all know well who will be receiving her very soon, and is trusted to verify....so we'll know soon enough...one thing is for sure,its very different to the other cuts i've seen posted about on here
View attachment 18797177 View attachment 18797178 View attachment 18797179

cheers bimble

Is this the cut that got sent to the usa recently?,,,

Not everyone is able to verify this cut,,,they must be able to say ,, I got my original cut from brightside or someone who got it from brightside,,,,any other person can only comment on cheese they cant just lable a cut as brightsides without ever trying brightsides back in the day

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🤣 , she has more than that for sure

Stink is defo 1, but taste especially , extremely tasty up there with some of the best ever , and High is great also if taken to 9-10 weeks
Absolutely agree,,,all the cheese clones are still to this day better than most usa cuts,,,
She had a stink, that was her only quality
Bro,, we called it crack weed for a reason,, people would buy 1.4 for £20 and buy multiples,, you couldn't stop smoking it,,,you end up having to break habits,,, I broke it by letting it go,,,the others like blues don't have that uber destructive quality