What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

CreeperStipule

Absolutely agree,,,all the cheese clones are still to this day better than most usa cuts,,,

Bro,, we called it crack weed for a reason,, people would buy 1.4 for £20 and buy multiples,, you couldn't stop smoking it,,,you end up having to break habits,,, I broke it by letting it go,,,the others like blues don't have that uber destructive quality
That's not true at all mate, why are kids mad for Cali weed these days? I preferred SD to cheese even if I had to skin up every 20 mins to keep the high..
Hype still sells. Cheese made you depressed so had no longevity, shit grows of it would still sell for the smell, people got tired and moved on.... like you yourself did.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's not true at all mate, why are kids mad for Cali weed these days? I preferred SD to cheese even if I had to skin up every 20 mins to keep the high..
Hype still sells. Cheese made you depressed so had no longevity, shit grows of it would still sell for the smell, people got tired and moved on.... like you yourself did.

In the beginning I was fully addicted to Cheese and blues,,

I kinda agree with what you are saying,,but here is the big issue,,,Cheese is sk1,,,it keeps coming back,,Cheese is fukin stupid retro,,,when all the clones are gone and all the old boys die off ,, the new generation will only hear about Cheese,,,then maybe they get to taste it,,the cycle continues ,, not many cuts come back like sk1 has done multiple times,,,

The old skywalker was very similar to Cheese,, I had a cut of zkittlez from bezz that I sware looked like a Cheese cut,,so z terps could be a throwback

Think about people in the usa,,,a whole state ever trying Cheese or blues,,,we might be tired of it but Cheese is brand new to alot of people even now

bimblebrains_1

Is this the cut that got sent to the usa recently?,,,

Not everyone is able to verify this cut,,,they must be able to say ,, I got my original cut from brightside or someone who got it from brightside,,,,any other person can only comment on cheese they cant just lable a cut as brightsides without ever trying brightsides back in the day
Hey Rick,no this cut hasnt been sent anywhere as yet let alone across the pond....and dont worry the person i've been taliking to is more than credible to be labelling it the brightside (if indeed it is lol),we'll know soon enough....i'll post up some more pics tomorrow as got one starting to flower now.. best i can do right now is is a pic of a couple of the nft grown nugs the grower passed me with the cut,he well over ferts with nasty cheap salts so wasnt a pleasant smoke but even with that considered the underlying taste took me right back to buying boxes from the bikers in kempston(small town near luton) mid 2000's...and also it did that weird salivating mouth coating thing,know waht i mean?....they got the luminous green look i remember too
20220929_015808.jpg

cheers bimble

jahshaka

Hey Rick,no this cut hasnt been sent anywhere as yet let alone across the pond....and dont worry the person i've been taliking to is more than credible to be labelling it the brightside (if indeed it is lol),we'll know soon enough....i'll post up some more pics tomorrow as got one starting to flower now.. best i can do right now is is a pic of a couple of the nft grown nugs the grower passed me with the cut,he well over ferts with nasty cheap salts so wasnt a pleasant smoke but even with that considered the underlying taste took me right back to buying boxes from the bikers in kempston(small town near luton) mid 2000's...and also it did that weird salivating mouth coating thing,know waht i mean?....they got the luminous green look i remember too
View attachment 18797712

cheers bimble
Looks like chedder to me aswell. This is how I remember it when it was poorly grown. The best cheese I ever got was from east london from an ex army dude. It was for sure a different cut always came a bit leafy and was a bit darker but the one you show when grown well was also a belter. Neon green fluffy texture with pods you would peel into the zoot for that lip smacking flavour. Miss that one bad.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18797712

cheers bimble
Like I said,,,only people who got a cut from brightside or from someone who got it through brightside can verify it, so whoever you are talking about we must know already?,,,we have literally been praying an old member like hazeyfotazy or some old ic guy might pop up and have found it,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@englishrick theres a guy selling brightside for a 1000 cheese in the U.S and Canada he claims its from you. Do you know anything about this?
I have not yet verified a cut myself,, there is a cut in the usa atm that looks accurate,,im trying to verify it ASAP as it looks like it might well be it,,,I always try to make sure brightside name is on brightsides clone,,it's not fukin easy tho

jahshaka

I have not yet verified a cut myself,, there is a cut in the usa atm that looks accurate,,im trying to verify it ASAP as it looks like it might well be it,,,I always try to make sure brightside name is on brightsides clone,,it's not fukin easy tho

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.03.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.03.15 PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 99
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.03.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.03.22 PM.png
    929 KB · Views: 92
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.03.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.03.30 PM.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.05.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.05.07 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 107

bimblebrains_1

Like I said,,,only people who got a cut from brightside or from someone who got it through brightside can verify it, so whoever you are talking about we must know already?,,,we have literally been praying an old member like hazeyfotazy or some old ic guy might pop up and have found it,,
i know how much you and everyone else having been praying for her return bro,i've been a lurker on these threads for years on and off...this is why i've gone thru the rigamarole and believe me its been a ball ache (she created a pm infestation) to get this cut back in the hands of the community as i believe it to be the original,i think you,me and everyone else had all come to the conclusion that it would probably end up coimg fron some hermit that had never been online,someone like my friend....yes you all know the guy that i'm sending it too to be verified and he has been a known holder of her in the past ,just taken cuts so wont be long before he gets it,plus i'll throw up pics each week as she flowers at my spot

jahshaka

i know how much you and everyone else having been praying for her return bro,i've been a lurker on these threads for years on and off...this is why i've gone thru the rigamarole and believe me its been a ball ache (she created a pm infestation) to get this cut back in the hands of the community as i believe it to be the original,i think you,me and everyone else had all come to the conclusion that it would probably end up coimg fron some hermit that had never been online,someone like my friend....yes you all know the guy that i'm sending it too to be verified and he has been a known holder of her in the past ,just taken cuts so wont be long before he gets it,plus i'll throw up pics each week as she flowers at my spot
fingers crossed mate

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats what im saying. Claims rick verified it. Id pay 1000 if it was the real deal. I miss the cheese bad
I contacted him when i saw this,, the seller was really straight about the whole thing,, an ic member whos not spoken up yet sent it over,,,first time I saw a picture was last week,,it sounds right, ,but to put my name on it i need to smoke it atleast ,,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The funny thing is,,,a I want is people to smoke that brightside and say " fuk me that brightside",,, that means I've done b proud,,,im starting to feel like that about birds cut too,, but ive never really got personal with birds cut

Latest posts

Latest posts