What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Virgin1

What's everyone's thoughts on the pics that have had the pleasure to run her is it the infamous b's cheese ?

Virgin1

Yeah and how's she smell is it of the charts ?
She's got a lil purple to her also I'm no expert but it's looking good this fella

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Is the brightside dirty socks and nasty mop water, because that's what I got out of GH Cheese (not exo).

Cheesegez

lol ihvent smoked my cut yet.. that picture is from my mates crop up north .. although i have the same cut .. 13 days and counting lol

window

Veteran
Cheese
picture.php

Cheesegez, I think you have the same. :tiphat:

window

Veteran
Yeah, 9 to 10 is best.
As Piff mentioned, its all most impossible to I.d from pics but yours looks good...the pic Virgin posted looks right too.:biggrin:
If she's reeking the place up and has the black hash taste, your on to a winner.

I believe Chimera is doing some DNA work with the cheese soon and hopefully will be able to identify the proper lineage...so if she is a Skunk#1 ( I believe so ) then maybe credit can be given where its due and people like Big Buddha can keep their ridiculous name of cheese and try to patent it all they like, lol.
Sorry for the off topic, lol.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That full pic looks more legit but the main head looks of ?
main head to many foxtails?
This looks alot like a cut i was given that deff wasnt the brightside

But it is hard to tell from pics sometimes

Peace

Cheesegez

That doesnt look like brightsde cut
Not enough branching and the main head is to foxtail
Normaly 1 foxtail per head ?
What you guys think

peace

Ar man I'll never know for sure lol.. This is long
I'll get her one day if this ain't the one