What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Virgin1

No worries.
Just seemed to be holding the strains that I've collected personally, or made.
But my friend sells all those cuts, so I expect they're everywhere now...

Think he's just collected and kept his favourites over the years he did say he has had some of the cheese cuts over 10 years they must be good to have kept them so long so I can't wait to see what she's like ,
Thanks

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
14413niddd.JPG

If you look at this pic here. This style of purple is normal and how it looks most of the time. That grow where it's really purple was a particular nice grow.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhhhhhhhh I think I've been mistaking the psychosis s1 beans I grew & they were actually brightside s1's as that picture looks just like they did. That bag of buds pictured earlier also looked like my buds... I too get a black hash berry flavour but thought that was psychosis/blues flavour?

I only have one s1 bean left but may have to germ it & run it side by side if/when I get the real deal cuts. Already got a pack of psychosis bx2 so should be easy to distinguish between them and the s1

Interesting, thanks for sharing that pic:tiphat:

Edit - when will Sam the skunkman share his genetic findings or is he keeping that for the highest pharmaceutical bidder???

Sam has true breeding lines. His work is exceptional. He's not particulary on another level these days but was back then in the 80's.. His newer stuff could be incomparable.. There are others with the same credentials/abilities I hope..

He/they may have pharmaceutical contracts which are not necessary but supplement income.

Only a good reason and suitable land to grow the meds are needed upon application.

I don't know what the replys from the home office are like for non prepared requests..

There is no web page for refusal of submitted requests... That would be entertainment :)

I've toyed with many ideas but none are what I would call, suitable, sustainable enough to apply myself.. I've concidered many ideas/opportunities not yet covered under the current use of the end product..

I would like to apply for permission to grow a tonne of dry product for personal comsumption but don't know how to blagg it like the govnerment do for mates ..

Cheesegez

I don't know what the replys from the home office are like for non prepared requests.. There is no web page for refusal of submitted requests... That would be entertainment :)

I've toyed with many ideas but none are what I would call, suitable, sustainable enough to apply myself.. I've concidered many ideas/opportunities. Not yet covered under the current use of the end product..

I would like to apply for permission to grow a tonne of dry product for personal comsumption but don't know how to blagg it like the govnerment do for mates ..

lol me too . tho according to the freeman movement it is actually lawful to grow cannabis .. i know it sounds crazy but when you understand the ideas behind it , it becomes very interesting and likely to be true, dont get me wrng there alot to it but...if your intrigued
[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/AQ9Pyzs_3Uo[/YOUTUBEIF]
sorry for going off topic

Peace

CG

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freeman on the land, a right to grow a potted plant? Yeah right!

So long as you don't break the 3 cardinal rules, don't cause damage or loss or breach contract, or whatever the 3 are.. Can you prove it if your claiming it though..

Sounds good to some folks but could be a PITA depending on the 'Ward' players in the court room..

So7oman is a freeman by nature.. He plays the game.. Even in crown court with 99 plants, bang to rights he ain't excepting no offers.. They sweat you to try get a plea bargain, threaten and try to scaremonger, even offer the inconceivable.. All loosing tactics.. It's about how long you hold out.. Can you do it.. Those are winning tech's. Forget guilt & go with procedure.. Hopefully they havent followed it.

Cheesegez

Freeman on the land, a right to grow a potted plant? Yeah right!

So long as you don't break the 3 cardinal rules, don't cause damage or loss or breach contract, or whatever the 3 are.. Can you prove it if your claiming it though..

Sounds good to some folks but could be a PITA depending on the 'Ward' players in the court room..

So7oman is a freeman by nature.. He plays the game.. Even in crown court with 99 plants, bang to rights he ain't excepting no offers.. They sweat you to try get a plea bargain, threaten and try to scaremonger, even offer the inconceivable.. All loosing tactics.. It's about how long you hold out.. Can you do it.. Those are winning tech's. Forget guilt & go with procedure.. Hopefully they havent followed it.

i totally agreed dave it a big game in the court rooms , you have to be one clever bastard and understand the whole picture .

Virgin1

Of all the diff cheese cuts there are what would be your next choice if b's cut was lost ?
Is there any seed versions that capture that cheese magic or are they all just average in comparison ?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Greenhouse used b's cheese to make there S1's if I remember correctly

That's what Aryan had said before. Then while they were selling those seeds, they were working on selfing "the original clone" . I have grown both and the "Exodus Cheese" they sell is quite different than the "Cheese" the sell. The first Cheese seed I ran from them, stunk to high heaven of the "Cheese funk", left your mouth coated with a pasty feeling and tasted just like it smelled. The Exodus I ran grew huge outside and took forever to finish. I pulled it November first and it could have went another 2 weeks easy. Smelled a little like "Cheese" but nothing compared to their plain Cheese. Both had the thin bladed leaves. But the Exodus wasn't nearly as bushy or flimsy.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe just get the Cheese x NL cut? I'm not sying its better or worse-I like both and Psychosis too,but it yields better,less fussy,not such a mite magnet,less of a miserable buzz after initial perk- and saves all the dick-swinging over which cut is best ;). GH may have used B's cut bit i've seen a few runs and it still aint so wow IMHO. BBcheese has the odd rather nice individual but it Ain't very close to cheese. Lots of nice Cheeses crosses about(Commercial and underground) but none will be exactly Cheese. If you grow someting Cheesey and you like it ,keep it and dont worry about "greener grass" elsewhere ;]

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty sure greenhouse used B's cheese . B put it in the hands of people who are well established in Amsterdam center. there exodus cheese fems are from a verified clone or at least they were . I remember laughing about them selfing big Buddha's cheese at first. Then they actually got the clone and selfed it

Virgin1

whats everyone's take on the blues / livers cut are they related to the cheese ? Or is cheese a southern thing and blues a northern thing ?

Cheesegez

I'm pretty sure greenhouse used B's cheese . B put it in the hands of people who are well established in Amsterdam center. there exodus cheese fems are from a verified clone or at least they were . I remember laughing about them selfing big Buddha's cheese at first. Then they actually got the clone and selfed it

Gotta say ric in 2010 i popped 20 they were not like the real deal no way near although they where stable genetics.

peace
CG

Virgin1

Sounds like the seeds are hit and miss like most seeds , there prob are very close phenos to be found but chances of finding it are slim I'm sure there in there but how many packs would u need to run to get that 1 stand out girl

Virgin1

Nah.,,, I ran that clone for years on its own..I didn't even own any other clones, I seriously only had cheese for years,,, I really had my fill with it!.

Cheese made me never want to grow anything like cheese again. I actively avoid it nowadays. Il only get it back to make sure B's prize lives on

So what floats your boat now a days then fella ?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not too clued up on blues. I know what I think it is. It for sure has a common ancester in it to some famous duch lines but also could be a BBC. It ain't pure cheese or a mutant of it 100%. Way too fluffy the cut I have is to be a spag runt. It's very good though. I just had a free night on the 'Bi'atch.' Someone who searched knows the provenance or lineage..:)

I see familiarities and I trust my eyes but I did not find her.. :biggrin:

The plant I have recieved way back is the 'Blue Meanie' 'Livers'. 99% certain.. Similar to the 'Jack' but more "smelly berry"...

Latest posts

Latest posts