What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Rgd

Veteran
exo more indica/ afghani, original cheese more skunk1. blues is like a blueberry from the high but has the skunk smell and taste. this is based on what i can remember.(y)
so the real cheese has been out crossed to afg’s and they are now the real real cheese?
I have uk clone crossed to the total narcotic chemo wld[no slouch to anything wld]
maybe I better grow it out so I can have one of those too

not being sarcastic..I am seeing pattern though

and if its better then its better

Greaselightning

so the real cheese has been out crossed to afg’s and they are now the real real cheese?
I have uk clone crossed to the total narcotic chemo wld[no slouch to anything wld]
maybe I better grow it out so I can have one of those too

not being sarcastic..I am seeing pattern though

and if its better then its better
im sure cheese is skunk#1. the thing is many have searched in skunk1 strains/ seedstock and have never found anything the same. back years go they where alot of super skunks that looked similar to the exodus cheese. the one with more afghan. you can normally see the afghan in the bud formation its more rounded. where the original where more of a foxtail like bud formation.(y)

Rgd

Veteran
where the original where more of a foxtail like bud formation.(y)
kali man cheese had serious foxtail buds on some....

same stink as the very stinky" uk cheese" clone that made it to canada

of course I may never get the “real” cheese..since it appears to be different for different people

and now looks indica influence wtf

it may be blasphemy ..but i was impressed with kalli man cheese seeds.. all phenos were cheesy

I admit to not delving far into and growing many seeds

only saw sk#1 style plants..not the more wld hybridized ones people are saying is

"la vrai queso"

Greaselightning

kali man cheese had serious foxtail buds on some....

same stink as the very stinky" uk cheese" clone that made it to canada

of course I may never get the “real” cheese..since it appears to be different for different people

and now looks indica influence wtf

it may be blasphemy ..but i was impressed with kalli man cheese seeds.. all phenos were cheesy

I admit to not delving far into and growing many seeds

only saw sk#1 style plants..not the more wld hybridized ones people are saying is

"la vrai queso"
sure you should find something close in certain seeds bud, theres alot out there though so be a hunt to find something similar, but there is definitely a lot of new cheese xs that are just as good.(y)

Rgd

Veteran
smoked the iaf x uk cheese..

it smelled cheese similar though not as toe jam..

buds were solid with resin and it will finish easily outdoors @45 n lat

that said:

I got decent buzz but even the uk cheese clone was not my kind of weed,,

so it was for science

but a successful nostalgia grow..

next!

Terppalooza

silly.png
Cheese - Sillys Cut

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Interesting, never seen a pic of suicides' leaves up close...must be a hybrid of cheese from back in the day, the leaf edging is quite removed from the double jagged sawtooth of the exo.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
The exo's edgings looks like the edge of a ripsaw blade, with double serrations on almost every serration when she is happy, no roundedness whatsoever..and also quite truebreeding for that trait. Its interesting, I can see the trait in that suicide but whatever it was crossed with back in the day, widow or whatever, must 've had very rounded edging...

Yeah the cookies strains aren't that fussy actually...just the parent stock that all the beans were made with were rotten, so they become fussy reasonably quickly after germination or mothering or revegging them for the first time after a phenohunt...LOL...With clean cookies type cuts, they are beasts generally..that old OG genepool is beastmode actually, just became this thing by mid2000s that yielded low with small nugs very quickly and people forgot how dank it really used to be...until people were breeding with it and finding those winning clean plants ten years later, and then they went downhill so quickly.. I got a swathe of cookies and OG type cuts in from europe almost 2-3 yrs back, and when I tested them soon after arrival, they were all rotten to varying degrees and they went into the incinerator...LOL

Old cheese, or close relatives, though has tolerance to the rottenness, hence she doesnt seem so fussy to those that grew her..

bimblebrains_1

The exo's edgings looks like the edge of a ripsaw blade, with double serrations on almost every serration when she is happy, no roundedness whatsoever..and also quite truebreeding for that trait. Its interesting, I can see the trait in that suicide but whatever it was crossed with back in the day, widow or whatever, must 've had very rounded edging...

Yeah the cookies strains aren't that fussy actually...just the parent stock that all the beans were made with were rotten, so they become fussy reasonably quickly after germination or mothering or revegging them for the first time after a phenohunt...LOL...With clean cookies type cuts, they are beasts generally..that old OG genepool is beastmode actually, just became this thing by mid2000s that yielded low with small nugs very quickly and people forgot how dank it really used to be...until people were breeding with it and finding those winning clean plants ten years later, and then they went downhill so quickly.. I got a swathe of cookies and OG type cuts in from europe almost 2-3 yrs back, and when I tested them soon after arrival, they were all rotten to varying degrees and they went into the incinerator...LOL

Old cheese, or close relatives, though has tolerance to the rottenness, hence she doesnt seem so fussy to those that grew her..
Hey man..I'd agree with what you said about the og's and cookie cuts(real deal earlier ones in scheme of things) being absolute beasts when you know how to treat them,see the shitty little nugget expressions all to often these days,been working with a lot of the new hype stuff lately and seen from running kolas to popcorn nug tops expressing from different clones same mum,cerealz,Grape gasoline,rs54 that kind of bollocks...and then ones like the rs11, permanent marker and zoap seem to always put out the more favourable chunky expressions,it's very interesting to see populations of these cuts I must say,you can really see what poly poly poly hybrid Inbred freaks they really are..

As for what you said about the cheese throwing the double serrations on mass when happy i'd have to challenge that bro,been said a lot of times about the bright side that she doesn't put out many doubles ever,the cut I have certainly doesn't and also she can shift between jagged and rounded serrations too..old pics uploaded by bs clearly show the rounded being expressed as well,I hope to have some pics up of mine soon so you can see what I mean...cheers bimble

Terppalooza

Hey man..I'd agree with what you said about the og's and cookie cuts(real deal earlier ones in scheme of things) being absolute beasts when you know how to treat them,see the shitty little nugget expressions all to often these days,been working with a lot of the new hype stuff lately and seen from running kolas to popcorn nug tops expressing from different clones same mum,cerealz,Grape gasoline,rs54 that kind of bollocks...and then ones like the rs11, permanent marker and zoap seem to always put out the more favourable chunky expressions,it's very interesting to see populations of these cuts I must say,you can really see what poly poly poly hybrid Inbred freaks they really are..

As for what you said about the cheese throwing the double serrations on mass when happy i'd have to challenge that bro,been said a lot of times about the bright side that she doesn't put out many doubles ever,the cut I have certainly doesn't and also she can shift between jagged and rounded serrations too..old pics uploaded by bs clearly show the rounded being expressed as well,I hope to have some pics up of mine soon so you can see what I mean...cheers bimble
silly cut also shifts between the double bladed leaves to almost kushy look with the leaves

prawn

just binned some icecreamcake mother's for these exact traits..lanky as fuck with small weird little buds especially at the top of the plant .. have another ice-cream that is more traditional 'tree' like structure with good buds that I'm keeping...

bimblebrains_1

just binned some icecreamcake mother's for these exact traits..lanky as fuck with small weird little buds especially at the top of the plant .. have another ice-cream that is more traditional 'tree' like structure with good buds that I'm keeping...
Yes that's exactly what I'm on about mate,a few of the mum's of various ones I mentioned were cloned whilst in the health expressing the shitty dinky nugs and that can clearly be shown in the populations of cuts run from them going forward,the in breeding is taking its toll and sheer level of poly hybridism of these mutant cuts can make some inviduals get locked into some really shitty recessive traits,and in turn make different mums almost like different phenos of the exact same clone

Latest posts

Latest posts