What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

V

ValleyHill

No on a serious note go ***** and have a look at cf early day posts running the brightside cut in homemade nft. I always thought or imagined that might be u .

Cloneman

Veteran
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't see the site,, is it,,, U. K,,,,,, 420?,,,

How did he use the term Brightside?,, i was the first person to tag his cheese with the Brightside monical,, what makes you so sure it's Brightsides,, it could easily be another cut that was floating around that time,,,

Home made nft sounds exactly like me,,, but remember I'm pretty much icmag till I die,, never liked the management on other sites,, Brightsides clone is strictly an icmag thing really because I put the tag on it and unless you got your clone from Brightside it's impossible to tag your clone as Brightsides Cheese otherwise its just a cheese that was acquired from "someone",, the reason its called Brightsides is because when other people said I've got cheese I said well I've got Brightsides Cheese so whatever it won't stink as much,,, that was the selling point,, the smell was the main factor over every other cheese

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's silly to say "I thought you was clued up on the Brightside",, when I named it,, everyone else just got Brightsides labled as cheese,, this is where the confusion comes from,, because unless you got the clone from Brightside yourself you can't lable anything as Brightsides,, you literally have to verify it with someone who knew him personally and grew a verified clone.,

Please do me a favour and think about what's being said so I don't have to repeat myself over and over listening to stoopid stuff like the comment above

TheDarkStorm

Who is cheese farmer?,,, the clone I was thinking of was from Mr cheese and it got sent to the lga crew,, i have no idea who cheese farmer is,, please do tell
Cant really tell you exactly who he is as thats upto him but cf is one ov the originators of the clone...exodus were passed on there clone by cf...hope that helps

V

ValleyHill

Rick I said that in light heartedness. I'm only having a bit of crack with u, loosen up my man much respect to you.
I'm only trying to point you in another direction because like I said after ........pages in this thread no one as yet come up with the certified brightside clone
I know and understand we could cut you in half and you would have icmag running thru
u and that's all well and good,but because you seem to be the brightside guru over here. Please consider going over to that site you mentioned and do some research with regards to that being the brightside clone. I ask u because you seem to be the one most qualified to do so from what I've read in this topic
Much respect vh

window

Veteran
Cf was passed cheese by wing commander blue.
He is a cheese OG.

I read an interview in some weed mag years ago with this WCB guy, if I remember right, it was him that passed the cheese to the exodus lot, via a tray of clones.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh man,, that's cool,,,

Yeh I get you,, the issue I have is that what seems to be "exodus" ain't Brightsides,,, Windows is what most people know as the exodus clone,, if I only had to track down the exodus cut witch has probably been in circulation from around the same time then we would have it now,,, but it seems not to be the exodus clone or what people call exodus cheese.,,, i named it Brightsides to diferenceate from the exodus "original" cut,,

For example,,, home grown Fantasy had the Mr cheese clone and they had it before anyone apart from the Katsu coffeshop,, but it wasn't Brightsides clone,,, people smoked it and made a decision to bring Brightsides clone as after noticing it wasn't the same,,,

Appart from hazy,,, where did you put your clone,, with Steve bro?,, Central coffee shop?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I honestly believe people called 89 sk1 "cheese seeds",,,back in the day they prob used the name cheese as a new namee for sk1,,, exodus probably poped a load and so did friends of the exodus,, everyone Was probs popin cheese seeds and so anything that came from exodus was labled original cheese and people probably didn't know they have phenotypes and different clones

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brightsides for stink,,, blues for sweetness,, Windows for savory yummyness,,, the upper spectrum of cheese,,,man its such an Xmas bud,, wish I was smoking blues or windows now,, it's a really really serious Xmas taste,,

BTW,, i would sit in homegrown fantasy and smoke there Mr cheese clone and fly home later swapping my Brightside for blued blues

Technically I'm not a cheese guru,, i grew Brightsides clone for years and I know this clone like I know my own dick, but I don't know jahs dick and I don't know windows dick,,, i know the blues clone like I know my own balls,, but I don't know cheese farmers balls or anyone who holds down uk 420 like I hold my balls on icmag

For example,,, the cookie fam is cookie guru central,,, but how many cookies cuts exist,, if the fourm hadn't have been labelled so well and just had the name cookies like cheese we might be faced with a similar cookie thread to this,,,

I can imagine certain people holding upgrades and letting out the lower end of the spectrum to maintain there edge,, so maybe people wanted this confusing situation to disguise an upgrade clone

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm 99% homegrown fantasy coffeshop had the brightside cut direct from Brightside himself.
We all used to chill there at 420 cups brightside included and they defo had the exact same cheese( Brightside cut that I got from True and Th4sim( Rip))
It was definitely the Brightside cut.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm 99% it was known that the homegrown fantasy cheese was brightside cut. I remember talking to people about when it turned up and and it being the only legit Cheese seen in Amsterdam ever. I used to go Amsterdam all the time and they were the first to ever have it.