What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you ever had the Brightside you would know the stem rub is uber unique,, so seriously don't talk about what you don't know

2019 account and under 50 post,, bro,, no chance

W

wassupmane

xD
mane are you jealous ?
if you give respect to people proportionnaly to their rank in a forum now i can see why people were bashing you sooner in the thread
i was waiting for a positive exchange, but i think ill come back another day
the cut is legit .. why would i lie ..
i just rubed the stem yeah the smell is pretty delicious already .. but im not sue you can base your judgement on the stem rub

V

ValleyHill

If you ever had the Brightside you would know the stem rub is uber unique,, so seriously don't talk about what you don't know

2019 account and under 50 post,, bro,, no chance
No need for that shit give the man a chance
Might just be that the man has the real deal brightside clone. 7.000 pages on from start of topic and no ones come up with it have they.
Hope you dont start giving me shit rick because I've only a little over 50 posts myself.
@ wasupame keep it coming pal.hope it's her
Vh

Blazeee

Veteran
I can’t see the last pages . I feel discriminated
Lol

xD
mane are you jealous ?
if you give respect to people proportionnaly to their rank in a forum now i can see why people were bashing you sooner in the thread
i was waiting for a positive exchange, but i think ill come back another day
the cut is legit .. why would i lie ..
i just rubed the stem yeah the smell is pretty delicious already .. but im not sue you can base your judgement on the stem rub

Do you have any pictures of your clone in flower? Its highly probable that she could be one of the clones that has already been grown out in this thread. Where did you source her from?

I myself am very dubious about new members bringing clones forward. The cheese clone window holds, the clone I hold, the suicide clone and the clone bird man brought to the table have all been passed about freely. We all know how fast and far things spread now a days, along with the chinese whispers and name changes along the way.

So I apologize for any hostility, however it is to be expected as a new member, who no one knows, with no credibility etc. If you had been on here for a few years with pics posted up years ago then peoples views may be different. However that isnt the case.

Your first pic in veg reminds me of the clone that Window holds, that I grew out a while back. Although it is hard to tell from your picture as the clone is still small and hasn't had a chance to develop structure wise yet.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

W

wassupmane

thanks for these positive answers
no problem for rick i understand his position ..
yeah the structure remind me the window also .. but all these cuts means nothing for
me

no i dont have photos in bloom
but i well know the source so i already tasted the product

i described the product some post above
if the pheno your are looking for dont correspond to this description .. then its another one
and like i already said it dont taste or smell cheese at all
i never found cheese smell in it

there is another commercial clone cheese in spain that smell exactly like roquefort cheese with a fruity taste, clear fruits nothing rotten or stinky ..
rock round buds no foxtail
really pleasant but way less strong ..
and less dank

window

Veteran
Wassupmane, my clone will also show the ‘ rust ‘ on the leafs if overfed or left to get rootbound and basically not keeping her in perfect health.
Years ago, I remember some people post on IC about it, some thinking it was some sort of fungus or some shit but it’s probably a nutrient inbalance? It does look like something to do with calcium.

Something to take into account, all of the cheeses mentioned by blazeee have the red stripe, woody stems, zigzag growth and double serration to a degree, all traits of Skunk I reckon.
Sideways growth? What does that even mean? No plant grows sideways, lol, maybe a Colombian creeper?? Do people mean she branches out more than grows upwards? If so, another Skunk trait, all the cheese cuts grow like that.

I haven’t come across a smellier stem rub/ veg smell than I get from my cut, compared to the other cheese cuts....but she is not the original apparently.

Different grow styles and set ups can affect the amount of stink, so even if the original is found, some Will disagree.... I can see it already :biggrin:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please please remember we are talking about a clone that only old old old members had,, so when using the name Brightside,, it's virtually impossible for a new member to have had or have a real opinion on,,but ,, it gets on my nerves that we seem to forget what the name of this thread is and who is capable of talking about it,,,

I don't make judgement unless I'm absolutely sure and I reserve my opinion unless I can stake my rep on it,,,

Please remember "cheese" is one thing,, Brightsides is another,, let's stop confusion on who can do diferenceation,, people who can't should not be staying things as fact when reference is lacking,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wassupmane, my clone will also show the ‘ rust ‘ on the leafs if overfed or left to get rootbound and basically not keeping her in perfect health.
Years ago, I remember some people post on IC about it, some thinking it was some sort of fungus or some shitty but it’s probably a nutrient inbalance? It does look like something g to do with calcium.

Something to take into account, all of the cheeses mentioned by blazeee have the red stripe, woody stems, zigzag growth and double serration to a degree, all traits of Skunk I reckon.
Sideways growth? What does that even mean? No plant grows sideways, lol, maybe a Colombian creeper?? Do people mean she branches out more than grows upwards? If so, another Skunk trait, all the cheese cuts grow like that.

I haven’t come across a smellier stem rub/ veg smell than I get from my cut, compared to the other cheese cuts....but she is not the original apparently.

Different grow styles and set ups can affect the amount of stink, so even if the original is found, some Will disagree.... I can see it already :biggrin:

Couldn't agree more,,,

It's absolutely possible I could be growing the same clone as window and come out with a much much less sweet version,, then it would start looking like Brightsides,,, biosynthesis is a mother fuker

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the buds I smoked from window I'd say it was too nice,,,, too sweet,,, seriously,,, gene transcription can change all that,,, i Could hold this clone for a year and it could literally change ever so slightly and really start lookin like my old cut,,, maybe all these clones are the same and are displaying slight transcription variations,,

Side by sides come next, this is when il make solid judgements

I honestly think windows cheese is the best cheese,, its beautiful on the taste,, my Brightsides was never as tasty from my aqua nft but mine still stunk more,, i gave my clone to a coco grower once and wgat he brought back was extremely different from any coco Brightsides I'd ever seen before,, the only way we can validate Brightsides legacy is to clone it in our own environment and reference our previous experiences with Brightsides clone,

Now that I am growing cheese again myself I can start to form solid options,,, what we really need is to put all possible Brightsides in the same environment that we used to grow Brightsides in and evaluate from there,,, we are pissing in the dark till we organise ourselves properly

window

Veteran
Good luck Rick, I hope she is the one:)
Do you have Birdmans clone? Can’t wait to hear your opinion on the smell of that one to see if you agree that the smell is the same, just not as strong, like birdie said.
Would love to see you do a side by side with all the available cuts:biggrin:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm touring all my stuff atm,,, I have tortured things over the past so so much, I find it says alot about the genetics of inderviduals,, when subjected to my brand of S&M they tend to react a certain way,, I've not seen Brightsides clone in years,, i think I might have forgotten how vigorous it is,,, it's like a distant memory having clones root in 5 days and boost a couple days later,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's coping really well with my shit environment,, after the torture il get it absorbing super well and get some super fast growing tips and clone from them,,,, at that point il have standard tray of tips as I used to back in the day,,

t's coping so well it's taken me aback,, i need to see it root in a root riot cube under standard cloning conditions,,,il do a 24 tray in a small prop and see how they play out

W

wassupmane

i read the psychosis cut is even harder hitter .. nevr tasted/saw it, does it have a haze scent ?
for me the original cheese is already to strong ithout doubt the strongst i ever smoked ..
many friends felt asleep during the smoke, never saw that with other strain
and its so strong in the lung .. that earthy smoke

Cheesegez

i read the psychosis cut is even harder hitter .. nevr tasted/saw it, does it have a haze scent ?
for me the original cheese is already to strong ithout doubt the strongst i ever smoked ..
many friends felt asleep during the smoke, never saw that with other strain
and its so strong in the lung .. that earthy smoke

Hello fella , I think every clone that we have left in this country is worth a try.. I mean I myself have ran around 8 different cheese cuts most of which has be documented in my gallery and also on this thread. Everyones skeptical about new cheese clones emerging that may continue to dilute the cheese scene, but nevertheless we should try them all if you can at least verify it wasn't found by a mate of a mate in some exodus cheese seeds from say GHSC lol... because if I'm honest im pretty sure at least 2 of the cheese clones Ive grew out came from their diluted incorrectly named seedlines...

any chance of some pics of the product ?
thanks for dropping in :tiphat:

lads sorry I haven't been on in a while , hope your all well and keeping your heads down :biggrin:

CG

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dropped the psycho and I never thought the psychoberry was in the same league as blues or Brightsides,, Windows is on an upper level too,, i also found the Psycho itself to smell a lil vinniger in the jar after its peak,, wasn't a big fan,, blues killed it in every aspect

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After I get a few responses from this 2020 clone hopefully this shit will end,, I'm happy with the 3 big ones,,, blues, Windows and Brightsides,, end of,, thank god

Windows is what I know of as the Mr cheese clone,,also the same as jahs clone,, i believe the Mr cheese clones is what most people consider as the luton exodus cheese ,, it's more of an apical dominant plant than Brightsides,, it's a better yealder and easier to grow,,,

N

New_gorilla

After I get a few responses from this 2020 clone hopefully this shit will end,, I'm happy with the 3 big ones,,, blues, Windows and Brightsides,, end of,, thank god

Windows is what I know of as the Mr cheese clone,,also the same as jahs clone,, i believe the Mr cheese clones is what most people consider as the luton exodus cheese ,, it's more of an apical dominant plant than Brightsides,, it's a better yealder and easier to grow,,,

You got any seeds going??