What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Ganja baba

Veteran

Wow mate that's some bold claims and your not even saying its your opinion ypur saying it like its the truth , I've been growing sk1 for so long I have a 1980s cut of sk1 and other cuts my 1984 cut smells like cheese for the for the first four weeks so to my pineapple which is 1984 sk1 had in it , I've grown lots of mazar ,mazar has different colours different flavours , please put up where you got this info , that is of its not an opinion , I ain't bashing you just would like to see some proof other than opinion

Mayhem84

So no 1 still not got that brightside cut to the masses yet lots of us still wanna try Her if she's out there pls let me no

Blazeee

Veteran
Mayhem seriously stop begging so hard. Yes shes out there, your not going to get any luck begging online like this though. I sourced my cut offline, by the sounds of it window and londinium any many others did also.
Depending on how much cheese youve smoked in the past it shouldnt be hard to tell if shes the real deal or not.
If your unable to source her offline just keep trying and be patient.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that the dude who chills with spencer who used to be at the canna college.i remember them getting it. I was in Amsterdam when they got it

corky1968

Veteran
Yes mate:tiphat:

He's a good guy, he told me that the seeds he sent me aren't the same as the ones for sale & are one off crosses of his personal stock .... I have 5 of the brightside S1 seeds in the fridge

Where's that fridge? :laughing:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just for the record. ..greenhouse got B's cheese too. The exodus fems are B's cheese S1

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont belive so rick ?
Where did you hear that
Im prety sure they buy wholesale from big budda

Ganja baba

Veteran
I dont belive so rick ?
Where did you hear that

Greenhouse def started with big Buddhas cut of the exodus never heard Buddha ever once mention the words bright side in all the time I've known him , gh may have many said true cuts for all we know , Amsterdam playgerise every ones shit so who knows ,

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I dont belive so rick ?
Where did you hear that

I'm pretty sure in the Grow video for the "Exodus Cheese" they sell, they talk about how they used Big Buddah's "Cheese" for their "Cheese" , and when they dropped it, they had accuired the " real clone" to make their "Exodus Cheese" . Now those are Aryan's words, so they should be taken with a grain of salt, lol. It's raining today, so maybe I'll take an hour and half and watch the grow vids for their "Cheese" and "Exodus Cheese"

Ganja baba

Veteran
I'm pretty sure in the Grow video for the "Exodus Cheese" they sell, they talk about how they used Big Buddah's "Cheese" for their "Cheese" , and when they dropped it, they had accuired the " real clone" to make their "Exodus Cheese" . Now those are Aryan's words, so they should be taken with a grain of salt, lol. It's raining today, so maybe I'll take an hour and half and watch the grow vids for their "Cheese" and "Exodus Cheese"

You know what guys don't even give greenhouse any credibility at all nothing that they say is ever true , They are not a credible inclusion in any conversation in my opinion , every thing they have is a hack job they acquire from happy hobby breeders that are happy gave to them thinking gh are the real deal in the cannabis world ,and will help said up and coming breeder , the rest every one knows about , I'm surprised greenhouse hasn't made some story making them the orgianal breeders of the cheese some how , and every one gettin on Buddhas case for the copyright thing , I was more pissed when green house released exodus cheese , not green house cheese but exodus , fuckers

zirt

TIMAFEM got it from Judge Dready, I think he writes in Weed World Mag.

The autos he was/is selling were TIMAFEM stock, Haze Auto and somenthing else;that´s the way it goes...

If I would be growing Cheese, I would try to have a temp. around 28C and the humidity around 50% to get the best out of it.Not that easy in UK, unless you have proper insulation, double glazing or a nice deshumidifier.

It doesn´t take a master grower to make the cutting shine as Rick says, but some understanding and the proper environment.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
GHS do have the real cheese, they were selling "Cheese" whoch was the BB Cheese X Afghani, then, after a lot of trouble Franco managed to reverse the Exodus clone, so they now sell "Exodus Cheese" which is an S1.

I know people who work for them, most of the crap posted about them is not true, but a couple of things that are not so cool are not public knowledge. Some of their stuff is very good and a lot of it is also in packets with different brands on, for sale for more money. It is a large and busy organisation, the Marketing Department are pretty shit IMO and are often the cause of the daft stories and different versions.

Latest posts

Latest posts