What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Blazeee

Veteran
You guys need to stop begging so hard, im surprised this thread hasn't been shut down yet, its become a complete joke :laughing:

Cheesegez

not a bad yield for a {contaminated} cheese cut 1 plant 11 weeks ... minus 1 oz of scragg

picture.php

peace

CG

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks spot on mate.. Nice nugatree. Well done. That's how it should be not all airy and mutated from lumens heat stress.. It's just started to corn up out the main top naturally from being taken late but it has kept it's density..

It looks crap when it turns out whispy sativa shit from bad conditions especially when all the tops have hairdoo's, you've grew it wrong and lost yield when that happens... Because it should swell and frost out.. That's what real cheese does..

jahshaka

New to this site...just read through this thread. great to see the u.k's gem of a strain being looked after.

Myself personally have seen alot of chedder hacks.
around 2005 i used to get this cheeder up north yes!! drive 2 hours to get a z of this absolute pure reek!!!! i mean it was lime luminous green sticky to the rass and just wallopped you without fail. very hashy taste. The pics enlish rick showed were a dead ringer....on hindsight might of beens brightsides..however before this thread never heard of the b cut.

Unforgettable. only those that have had it will crave it afterwards, others will say f*** it. its just cheese but after trying various hack you will know nothing comes close.

so yes definetly a thread worthy strain, lets band to together as bretherin and keep this gem safe... spread it far and wide if we want its survival. Trust me my boys took a q to dam and nothing there came close we had coffe shop tenders trying to buy from us.

The best bit is when my pal got raided cos of the stench the coppers were in awe telling him they done many a bust but never smelt anything as pungunt as his chedder. to the point where one of the ladies on their team claimed to get high off it just being around it.lol

Its legendery...lets not let it become mythical.

Cheesegez

Looks spot on mate.. Nice nugatree. Well done. That's how it should be not all airy and mutated from lumens heat stress.. It's just started to corn up out the main top naturally from being taken late but it has kept it's density..

It looks crap when it turns out whispy sativa shit from bad conditions especially when all the tops have hairdoo's, you've grew it wrong and lost yield when that happens... Because it should swell and frost out.. That's what real cheese does..

thanks mate to me shes not the best cheese ive tasted at all ... it must of been b's cheese if according to you dave thats the original ?

to be honest 2 plants got a bit whispery only 2 tho cant seem to understand why ...
i dont know if this is like yours yet ill find out soon tho.

peace
CG

zirt

What´s up U.K?

Just to let you know that I´ve being investigating deeply into the lineage of the so-called UK Cheese and being a dissenter at heart, I beg to differ once more and reject the Official Version of events and I stand up once more in my solitude to shout it loud and clear:

Cheese isn´t Skunk#1 you bunch of Friars!

Cheese is DP Mazar wich is: Passion#1 (aka California Indica,aka Mazari)X Skunk#1. Clearly a Mazar leaning pheno.

At this point I have even deep doubts about the real existence of the man known as "Brightside".Could be a made up character to cover the identity of the real grower behind this selection.

I hope that this post won´t cause long standing psichological scars into the UK growers community and that you will be able to overcome the pain and anguish that will bring into your lifes.

Yours sincerely, Crap Man.:tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unless this is a joke ?
I want some of what you been smoking

zirt

The answer lies at Englishrick´s door.
No more no less.

Cheese pregnant; not the best of pics but the spearheaded,leafy shape of the buds is mazari IMHO.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Newsflash Cheese is a Skunk1 Sport and Skunk1 has Afghan genetics(Doh!) and Brightside is a real person(or a bloody advanced cyborg)...you talk drivel and don't have the experience or knowledge about Cheese or Mazari to back it up. Have you ever been to Luton or Chesham or Bahlk for that matter? You have bad manners and your opinion is far from Humble and far from the truth. Investigating deeply...LOL

lovelightpower

Veteran
I think cheese is a plant sent from the future to save humanity.
'Cos maybe humanity died out cos we weren't lazy enough...

window

Veteran
My little Cheese clone in serious need of a repot:comfort:
picture.php

Londinium, interesting you say Luton, my cut was picked up in Northampton, only 30 odd miles away.

Cheesegez

What´s up U.K?

Just to let you know that I´ve being investigating deeply into the lineage of the so-called UK Cheese and being a dissenter at heart, I beg to differ once more and reject the Official Version of events and I stand up once more in my solitude to shout it loud and clear:

Cheese isn´t Skunk#1 you bunch of Friars!

Cheese is DP Mazar wich is: Passion#1 (aka California Indica,aka Mazari)X Skunk#1. Clearly a Mazar leaning pheno.

At this point I have even deep doubts about the real existence of the man known as "Brightside".Could be a made up character to cover the identity of the real grower behind this selection.

I hope that this post won´t cause long standing psichological scars into the UK growers community and that you will be able to overcome the pain and anguish that will bring into your lifes.

Yours sincerely, Crap Man.:tiphat:

:laughing: oh dear not another one