What's new

Tyga's 2012 Outdoor

Tyga

Veteran
You guys think i should do any training? Im stoned and pondering ideas... Stretching a trellis over the entire plot and making an outdoor scrog. As long as the trellis was black i think it would workout and help me train there height and at the same time help them blend in with the other foliage in the area.

talktosamson

Veteran
You guys think i should do any training? Im stoned and pondering ideas... Stretching a trellis over the entire plot and making an outdoor scrog. As long as the trellis was black i think it would workout and help me train there height and at the same time help them blend in with the other foliage in the area.

Yea man trellis netting has really increased my yield outdoors over the years, a giant outdoor scrog would be cool to see and would fair you off pretty well. I top the crap out of all my outdoor plants, and bend them over with a stake pretty drastically when I first plant, the result is usually a nice shrub.

Tyga

Veteran
Yea man trellis netting has really increased my yield outdoors over the years, a giant outdoor scrog would be cool to see and would fair you off pretty well. I top the crap out of all my outdoor plants, and bend them over with a stake pretty drastically when I first plant, the result is usually a nice shrub.

True true, Where do you pick up the trellis netting? I've been super cropping these girls like no tomorrow! especially the chem4's they want to grow in that very distinct tall lanky style. and I want bushes!:laughing:

Tyga

Veteran
Went out tonight and alls looking good! Water pump shit the bed on me so it's still in the shop.... reservoirs are running dry at the moment so i'm hoping mother nature will treat me well until this gets sorted out! Decided I'm just going to run straight PH'ed water in the reservoirs and just going to go out once a week and top feed with nutrients since there is no way I can circulate the water in the reservoir and it's just going to be sitting stagnant.
The Chem's are def not my first choice for OD! Not hating... but there growth is being very lanky no matter how much super cropping I do they just don't want to branch out. As you can see in the 1st pic Ive been breakin' dem bitches left and right! The HammerHead's I'm in love with... Big fat indica leaves. Bushing out real nice...

dh6bt5.jpg

2mw70j.jpg

909f95.jpg

102pg6s.jpg

ekopsg.jpg

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Looking good Tyga!

The roots definitely go thru the smarties. I had it happen with some tomatoes that are growing on my backyard. Put the on the top of the grass, a few weeks later went to move them and there were so many roots coming thru the bottom and into the soil!

Get some bamboo sticks and LST the shit out of that chem! Like 4 or 5 and bend all the bigger branches sideways. This will make it bush out nicely!

Keep us updated, wanna see those girls exploding :)

Peace bro!

Tyga

Veteran
Plants blew the FUCK UP! That whole week of 85 degree days was def. a nice treat to them... This water pump is still fucked up so I'm praying on good ol' mother nature to do her thang.... :big grin: The Hammerhead and C99xZ99 are straight bushing out! The Chem4XOTM1
is pushing 6ft tall now(last pic)...way to tall for my comfort so I'm going to tie her down next time I go out there. :tiphat:
20p98j.jpg

sm7z3r.jpg

2uqop6v.jpg

Buddle

Veteran
NICE Tyga..They definitelly like the 85's a lot better than the 90's.Whats the make up of the Hammerheads? They look nice :)
We grow close to the saMe latitude.I have used 30 & 45 gal smart pots. My feeling is if you can provide the moisture that they need , you can get 3/4 lb + plants in the 20's. How many hrs of sun are they getting? The OTM's look like they are stretching a little.It's supposed to cool off a little after weds and they should love that.They look healthy healthy.I'm happy for you.I KNOW the work it takes believe me.

Tyga

Veteran
NICE Tyga..They definitelly like the 85's a lot better than the 90's.Whats the make up of the Hammerheads? They look nice :)
We grow close to the saMe latitude.I have used 30 & 45 gal smart pots. My feeling is if you can provide the moisture that they need , you can get 3/4 lb + plants in the 20's. How many hrs of sun are they getting? The OTM's look like they are stretching a little.It's supposed to cool off a little after weds and they should love that.They look healthy healthy.I'm happy for you.I KNOW the work it takes believe me.

Thanks buddle! Although the smart pots do require more water i've noticed they can go close to 10 days without any water and don't show any sort of stress which takes a lot of work off my back considering the water pump shit the bed so i'm back to lugging 5gal buckets. As for the Chem's they are all stretching hard even though they have been super cropped like 4 different times and are recieving plenty of direct sunlight. Def won't be running her outdoors again, save her for the indoor projects :) I have 2 runts out there right now which have grown about 1 inch in the past month that are getting pulled next time i go out and then will most likely cut out the bottom of the smart pots of 2 of the hammerhead's and place them ontop so the roots can have some more room to grow.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Everything is looking very healthy Tyga!!!!!!

Whats your plan to take these babies into flower. Got a special fertilizer regimen?

Tyga

Veteran
Everything is looking very healthy Tyga!!!!!!

Whats your plan to take these babies into flower. Got a special fertilizer regimen?

Nothing set in stone yet, thinking of just going with K.I.S.S method so I don't need to be lugging out all sorts of different bottles of nutes. But im open for any suggestions if you guys have any!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Wad Up Brotherman!! This log is rocking now!! Its crazy on how much the OTM blew up to almost 6ft!!! Shes gonna be straight beast during flower! Hows the hammerhead Smelling? Glad both are working well for u! I cant wait to hear how u like both strains after u medicate with them! About to take a shit ton of cuts of the KKSD and Mr.ECD...... just saying :tiphat:

Tyga

Veteran
Wad Up Brotherman!! This log is rocking now!! Its crazy on how much the OTM blew up to almost 6ft!!! Shes gonna be straight beast during flower! Hows the hammerhead Smelling? Glad both are working well for u! I cant wait to hear how u like both strains after u medicate with them! About to take a shit ton of cuts of the KKSD and Mr.ECD...... just saying :tiphat:

Thanks man, keep in touch! :big grin: The hammerhead is straight stinkin' I can smell her from like 10 feet away and you know that distinctive smell she put's off where you know its her haha. And the OTM is def tall but has a lanky shape and just dosent want to bush out whatsoever so we will see how she performs come flower! They should start flowering soon right?...:dunno: Im an OD noobie :laughing:

Tyga

Veteran
Thanks man, Ive been making sure to catch atleast a couple pics everytime I head out... Only thing is good ol' Mother nature has been handling most of the work for me lately! And since it's a guerilla grow I try to keep my visits to a minimum

Tyga

Veteran
This isn't from the guerrilla grow, but its a C99Bx1 that was a RUNT from back in March that I was going to chop down but decided to give to my buddy's mom to grow out on the back porch haha. Look at it now! Thats a 1gal pot and as you can see it's not even filled all the way. Think I should transplant her into a bigger pot since she's starting flowering? Or would that cause to much shock? Keep in mind that's Just ocean forest and I'm sure she was just giving it straight non-PH'ed tap water... I was pretty surprised. :laughing:

2dt1v1u.jpg

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Tyga- try soaking the roots in a low strength nutrient bath before you transplant after removing the root ball form the pot. I have been doing that with veggie starts I buy at markets and they seem to like the extra wiggle room when they are being repotted. Root bound systems can be tough to get to respond when repotted, and prying them apart never seems like such a great idea. Just a thought, you know take it out, drop it in a bucket with the liquid, and gently massage the water inbetween the roots.

Happy plant hoeing

warthog

haha those runt plants will surprise you once the flowering months come.. yes transplant her, she will really stretch out and thank you kindly:)

i love c99 structure.. i mean look at those long branches, and thin leaves.. beautiful!