What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two Wheeled Tokers Club

jefff

Found something weird. Shopping for a bike on the net. Found "powersportmax", sounds like the best deals in the world. Then I started researching them (deeal.co). Bummer.................. Now I can't even think about how stupid I was as I was ready to send them my CC#. They sure have a nice web page though, guess there's no bike fairy huh!

cravin morehead

Veteran

just thought i'd throw my bike in the mix... '07 kawasaki zx10r. power commander,yoshimura pipes, etc... seen 181mph once, ran out of road real quick!!! :headbange
have fun, keep riding, be safe
cm

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
2005 yzfR1.....slow is not in her vocab..........akropovic exhaust "dual"..... powercommander.......200 mph never came so fast..........sheit try 180 STOcK!......she hug's the turn's like no other bike ive rode.........killa Beeeeee................MOneY

D

Denial N Error

Lol.. I was opening this up expecting it to be like wheelchairs or something.

Nice bikes.

polish400

I roll a 2000 Honda CBR929RR and a 1974 Honda CB360 Chopper
index.cfm

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
i ride an 01 shadow w/ 35k miles. I've been kinda slack lately with riding....glad to see how many others on here share the passion. be safe!
polish---you got any pics of that chopper? I would love to build an old honda chopper!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts