What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two SIL Tents and a Humidome

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I'm sure it would cost at least $5 per bulb x 72 bulbs to upgrade to new the ones in each tent.

The good thing with SILs is you'll be stocked of lightbulbs to reuse at home... (or on smaller or vegging indoors) the most sustainable!

El Tigre

Thanks El Tigre! Does your username come from the show Community? The Spanish teacher?

Honestly, there is no real reason for that name LOL
When I had to sign up on the forum, I saw that image of the tiger and it seemed cool and well recognizable.
So I colored the eyes red and I said, well here's my new alias.
I'm not even coming from Spain or a Spanish speaking country :laughing:
Have a nice weekend! :tiphat:

ScrogMonster

Veteran
The guy who plays Chow in The Hangover plays a community college Spanish teacher in the show Community. Senor Chang. lol. He is ridiculous and hilarious and he calls himself... El Tigre

picture.php

HAHA sorry I thought maybe you were a fellow fan of the show.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Very impressive results, thanks so much for sharing this. Your Flowering Outside the box thread is equally impressive. :D

I'm researching differences the 5000K spectrum has on leaf and stem content production during flower, vs. the structure grown with a lower kelvin spectrum. In light of this I was wondering, would you happen to have photos of the same strain flowered out under 2700K or 3000K as well?