What's new

two-room 6KW vertical, co2, Royal Kush, and Blue Dream

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
if you are drying in a "dry" climate <50% RH , here is my technique

hang for 2-3 days, at this point the buds should feel dry but the stems will still be slightly wet and bendy.

put in turkey bags, suck ALL the air out, tie tightly. wait one day. the moistlure in the stems will disperse throughout the bag and should leave your buds feeling very sticky

if the moisture level is still too high, just leave the bag open for a half hour per day.. in a few days it will even out and you will have a big sticky ball of weed, if you do it right. rmember the key to getting a football is closing that turkey bag TIGHT

dont let your stems dry to the point of snapping before you bag your ganja.., otherwise your only hope is to rehydrate your too-dry nugs with fresh nuggets

jerrypike

Im not quite sure why you would be aiming for a "football of bud". You might have better success with simon's method in his thread " A perfect cure everytime"

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Im not quite sure why you would be aiming for a "football of bud". You might have better success with simon's method in his thread " A perfect cure everytime"

I'm not quite sure why you wouldn't want your entire pound stuck together like a big sticky nug?

my lbs are footballs, perfect cure. no special method, just lots of practice.

no need for a bunch of jars and hygrometers anyway

D

DHF

LMAO.......Dried and cured sticky "footballs".....My kinda shit.......That`s what happens with plants that dry and cure out as needed with production room processes.....

Too much bullshit ta cut wet trimmed plants apart while drying with proper dehuey`s and air exchange goin on , when yas can just hang the plants and let the equipment take over......

Schrew`s knows all about the in`s and out`s for the proper end result......especially the making sure there`s no excess moisture on the inside of those footballs that`ll rot from the inside out , and that`s his explanation bout openin up the turkey bags till product`s right.......

Some of my growbro`s use cigar humidity monitors for perfect RH levels of 62% +/- with their personal stash.....

Gladta see yas back around Bro....DHF....:ying:...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where yah been Schrew's still got that goo......been saving it for peeps

rafe

I'm trying to decide betwee making cannabutter or a tincture out of moonshine. Any thoughts??? Rafe

turbolaser4528

Veteran
You're an alright guy Schrews..ballsy as fuck too@!

Takin' pics with the spy-phone, pic of your girl (who looks cool as shit btw), how do you do it man? Maybe its just hard for me to grasp on the east coast...

1600 a month, are you renting a 2-4 bedroom apt or house broheim?

Like the style, heat killed my last grow just like DHF said, I didn't overkill the A/C. Almost joined the military after that run.

And who the F*** is getting 7k a lb???? Amazing, ill be lucky if I can get 5k near NYC, perhaps I am getting middled?!

keep it up bud, and now we all know you aren't really a 12 yr old girl, unless that was you holdin the football nug? hahah sorry man i had to !

:wave:

mg75

if it's legit... you can fetch 500 a z retail/wholesale in nyc.
have you seen the prices delivery services charge there?

cartoon network ring a bell?

turbolaser4528

Veteran
if it's legit... you can fetch 500 a z retail/wholesale in nyc.
have you seen the prices delivery services charge there?

cartoon network ring a bell?

Delivery services? Those exist and advertise legally in NYC?

As an aside, I Always Imagine having a trustworthy n reliable connection in NYC to meet yu a few hours out of the city to bring 7k for a lb every week/month? Shit, even 5k wud be a blessin; for most ppl here I thought.

Lord please forgive me, but that 5-7k'd be real nice.. :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Oh that's neat :) I like the simplicity of the set up mate!

Don't those cooltubes rob the plants of lumens or whatever it is that plants spectrum is measured in, lol