What's new

two-room 6KW vertical, co2, Royal Kush, and Blue Dream

Mr_Ed

Great looking setup! I have some blue dream around a 600 in vert that should be ready for harvest next week. Looking at your setup makes me want to grab 40 cinder blocks and get 2 more lights hung!

30years

hi,
room looking nice. royal kush is actually sour deisel x purple kush x highland afghani. it is made by emerald mountain seed company in humboldt. took a couple of years to stabilize the strain. fantastic outdoor kush that turns a beautiful purple at the end of the season.
i have the mom the breeder uses for his clone production. if you have a 215 swing by the hprc in arcata and you can snag a copy. same breeder also gave me his bx3 of sfv og called og t1-the turpentine cut. a og kush with a much more sturdy structure and a paint thinner odor you gotta smell to believe. we have that cut available too.
best,
30y

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
mmmmmmmmm sour x purp x afg ....yah good to know^^. I got a bunch of Royal clones last summer from a friend in south humboldt, saved some moms so now i can run it myself...
i have a few Royals outside now also, which are turning dark dark purple and look better than anything else in the garden except the Tangerine

i gotta keep a look out for that turpentine OG.... maybe when i head back up to the 707 this fall.

but on the indoor tip, no camera yet... The royals are beefing up and the Blue Dreams are of course killing it, i'm hoping for a harvest in 3 weeks. walls of weed for sure. pics soon...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
update: day 40 or so of 12/12

heres pictures... more better ones coming soon

the blue dreams have become walls o weed.. the blueberries and Royal Kushes are just starting to beef up. best use of 3kw ever? maybe.

Attachments

• DSC_0795.jpg
    DSC_0795.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0783.jpg
    DSC_0783.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0785.jpg
    DSC_0785.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0789.jpg
    DSC_0789.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0782.jpg
    DSC_0782.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0790.jpg
    DSC_0790.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0791.jpg
    DSC_0791.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 12

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looks really good Schrews. Are you going to hang a vertical trellis, or is there no concern that they may tip over from the weight and the lean. I like how you did that top level. Pretty much straight bent over the lights

Just set something similar up and I'd agree. Possibly the best use of my lights ever. We'll see when it's all said and done but I don't think you'll be disappointed. Thanks for sharing.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i have one room trellised, not the one in the pics though... i will try to get more pictures tonight

i'm gonna put up nets in the other room soon i think, just because some of the blue dreams are 5-6 feet tall and will definitely need some support. I should have put them up months ago, cuz now its gonna be one hell of a goddamn pain in the ass

BTW as an experiment i made one of the rooms a little bit smaller, like 7x7 and it is now completely overgrown and crazy looking. lesson learned, stick with Krunch's 8x8 plan.

have i mentioned that handwatering coco is the shit? i didnt set up drippers this time, i've just been handwatering every 2-3 days with no runoff.. i dont even have drip saucers.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Are you pushing air up through the tubes or sucking it through from the top with the vortex?

the latter.

i have been having issues with the stacked suntubes falling. the heat from the lights melted some of the glue and they slipped a bit, plus the neoprene collars that hold the tubes together have slipped a couple times. i rigged everything with twine so it is secure but the rooms are too overgrown to re-do the lights at this point. lesson learned.

harvesting some royal kushes and blueberries next-next weekend, that is, if i dont go to the city for the bluegrass festival at golden gate.. the blue dreams will get an extra week

Securityfirst

the latter.

i have been having issues with the stacked suntubes falling. the heat from the lights melted some of the glue and they slipped a bit, plus the neoprene collars that hold the tubes together have slipped a couple times. i rigged everything with twine so it is secure but the rooms are too overgrown to re-do the lights at this point. lesson learned.

harvesting some royal kushes and blueberries next-next weekend, that is, if i dont go to the city for the bluegrass festival at golden gate.. the blue dreams will get an extra week

Man sounds good. Thats some good advice too.

Bad Ass!!! I wish I had stumbled in earlier...

I have been missing out running a flat garden, this I see.
I was bummed to miss Bluegrass Fest. this year, always a good time.

strong work
H

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
wowwwww long time since i updated this.

been harvesting for a couple weeks now.. the summer heat fucked things up proper for one of the rooms, so yield is much lower than anticipated... probably between 6-9 lbs for this one.. , we will know more soon.

i bought a new camera just for y'all and promptly dropped it broke the lens, so no more pics :( - there is a video of the rooms on my comp at home, i will upload it soon. on the positive side, i did get some good shots of Nick Diaz going to work on KJ Noons..

D

DHF

Heehee.....Wish I`d had all ya`ll as krusty bucket students back in the day where he beat "perfect environment" into yer brain for dialed results.......Overkill A/C has won many a battle with deep summer temps.......just gotta put it in the budget.....

Schrews......Respect Bro.....As SF just said......yas still got sumthin ta play with and next run`s right around the corner for increased results.........

Peace....DHF...:ying:........

bogfan

Please get back with final numbers. If you got 9 pounds with 3k, you are the shizznit.rust

Great looking grow,always trust Krusty.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
^try 8lbs with 6k. yah i'm not the shiznit. :ying:

i forgot to post ganja pictures

here's one of my lady holding a clump of blue dream fresh out of teh turkey bag

and one of the Royal kush, so purple!

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 14

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Schrews......Respect Bro.....As SF just said......yas still got sumthin ta play with and next run`s right around the corner for increased results.........

hmmm yah im thinking i will do better soon...

next summer definitely gettin a big AC in there

thanks DHF!

C

Cheeb

So it was 4lbs from each 8x8 setup (3000w stacked)?

Congrats. Should be wicked once you dial it.

- -

I've seen a few pics lately of weight stuck together in a large mass like that.

Are you tossing it in the turkey bag when its still got a bit of moisture?

I've been using turkey bags after the dry rack for the last few grows and have been liking the control it gives since its so dry where I am. I've got a few mentions of some lbs being a tad too dry/brittle.. I guess it didnt go into the turkey bag soon enough...

Whats your method of cut/dry/gone?

I'm trying to keep things from getting brittle, but obviously dry enough so that it doesn't lose weight. Plus everything always seems more dank/pungent when its done right.

Is that chunk ready to go..or do you plan to burp it out of the turkey bags for a bit more?

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts