What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two plants per mound. Experiences?

Goodherb

Goodherb

OMG!! brother what are you guys growing, CBD??? So if I understand the photos you are mass seeding in plots under the tarp? It must be warmer conditions vs spring time? They you take the seedings and transplant them four to a hole and all on site. So very impressive and guerrilla style/tactics. I like your style no matter what your are growing there.

hamstring, ha ha.
CBD, I never heard of anyone growing those here , I will love .
But just random bag seeds, by the time one gets their hands on seeds it's probably some (5 -10) generation cross pollinated , now a these strains (kushes of the world .

It's me and my brederin. But this season (year) I'm about divide my time between two separated spots .
The pictures are from the "mountain enclave" my thread here. An the other spot , will be nearer (very much so) the my valley.

Yes hamstring, mass seeds germination under tarp, a pound of will be considered modest , by growers here standard. It's the tropics.
Guerrilla style /tactics ,for sure.
Yes, some growers places more in a hole.

AS troutman said, one in hole more space , produce healthier plants ,no doubt.

This season,I will definitely attempts , cloning , making female seeds, from seeds share by few generous members on here, should receive them soon. I give thanks again brothers . I will post pic's .