What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

two philosophies... one that devides ... one connects

eskimo

Veteran
hawe to think about this Genghis (allthough ...lyrics soundet a bit sadomasochistic) ...but if there is no right and wrong why do this words exist ?

Genghis Kush

These words(right and wrong) only have meaning within a cultural context. They describes the boundaries of accepted behavior within a society. Morals are not a part of the intrinsic fabric of the universe, they are a part of the survival strategy of homo sapiens.

They a rules that are invented to help us coexist with ourselves and the world around us.

eskimo

Veteran
so is this a good thing or a bad thing ?
and how can i say if i find what you postet right or wrong if there is no right or wrong ?
...anyway dont whant to be a smartass i understand what you mean ...do i find it right what you are saying ....yes in a sort of
but i hawe to say everything that exist is part of the universe, so the moral ...if it was not part of it it would not exist

eskimo

Veteran
i think its more of a win win or a win lose situation ...
you mentiont pleasure and pain ... so if a couple is into sadomasochisum its ok and there right to explore pleasure and pain (its another story how they get to the point of needing it to feel pleasure but thats maybe there past ) but if there is lets say a grown man fucking a baby i dont see how this situation could benefit the babys future ...it may be for the man a pleasure for the moment pain for the baby forsure , and do you think he will feel good... fullfild and in peace with himself and universe ? i mean im trying to find a culture where this would be a great thing to do but even if somewhere this could be a tradition why should this baby live this this traumatic expariance? what i want to say moral has nothing to do with tradition .... farting in a other country like japan is a tradition,
as is stoning woman... or Circumcision of the vagina... for some people it is the right thing to do but certainly not for the victims and thats way it wrong ...its far from beeing a win win sytuation

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Murder is absolutely wrong!
But
If you know somebody is planning on murdering you, does it make it RIGHT to go murder them first?

Absolutely not!

If the person gets killed while you are defending yourself... Well... Life goes on... Yours... Not theirs... Were there any wrongs being commited by the defender? That completely depends on your culture & not much else.

In my eyes, the defender has no choice but to defend themselves or to succumb to the will of his attacker. There is no Right or Wrong on the part of the defender. All responsibility for what happens falls upon the aggressor even if it results in the agressors own death.

Right & Wrong
Black & White
North & South
Top & Bottom

All just ALIE NATION terms used to divide.

Morals are a concept made by religious/political men... They all include specific division/dividing terminology...

Fuck morals...
Find yourself some principles to live by.
Principles are unaffected by politics & religion unless that is their basis to begin with.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think its more of a win win or a win lose situation ...
you mentiont pleasure and pain ... so if a couple is into sadomasochisum its ok and there right to explore pleasure and pain (its another story how they get to the point of needing it to feel pleasure but thats maybe there past ) but if there is lets say a grown man fucking a baby i dont see how this situation could benefit the babys future ...it may be for the man a pleasure for the moment pain for the baby forsure , and do you think he will feel good... fullfild and in peace with himself and universe ? i mean im trying to find a culture where this would be a great thing to do but even if somewhere this could be a tradition why should this baby live this this traumatic expariance? what i want to say moral has nothing to do with tradition .... farting in a other country like japan is a tradition,
as is stoning woman... or Circumcision of the vagina... for some people it is the right thing to do but certainly not for the victims and thats way it wrong ...its far from beeing a win win sytuation

As long as you continue comparing black with white you'll never have the answers your looking for.
Black has it's qualities as does white.
Apples aren't oranges and couples that have consentual sex (no matter what they consent to behind closed doors) are not old men raping babies.

What is the purpose of this thread?
Seems it's sole purpose is to start an argument!

Your ideas of Right & Wrong are SIMILAR to but NOT THE SAME as those around these boards for one reason & one reason only...

You were taught the terms then you were taught what was associated with those terms according to your culture. R&U the term CULTURE please.

(R&U = Read & Understand)

Genghis Kush

so is this a good thing or a bad thing ?
and how can i say if i find what you postet right or wrong if there is no right or wrong ?
...anyway dont whant to be a smartass i understand what you mean ...do i find it right what you are saying ....yes in a sort of
but i hawe to say everything that exist is part of the universe, so the moral ...if it was not part of it it would not exist

so your saying that all thoughts and ideas are a part of the Universe and that they all "exist".

that maybe so if you believe that all things derive from the mind and that we are both the creator and perceiver.

But if you are trying to find an external source for your ideas of right and wrong than you will have to also invent a "God" to deliver them to you.

eskimo

Veteran
God is we all together and everithing that exist at the same time and allways ...now

eskimo

Veteran
As long as you continue comparing black with white you'll never have the answers your looking for.
Black has it's qualities as does white.
Apples aren't oranges and couples that have consentual sex (no matter what they consent to behind closed doors) are not old men raping babies.

What is the purpose of this thread?
Seems it's sole purpose is to start an argument!

Your ideas of Right & Wrong are SIMILAR to but NOT THE SAME as those around these boards for one reason & one reason only...

You were taught the terms then you were taught what was associated with those terms according to your culture. R&U the term CULTURE please.

(R&U = Read & Understand)

i was not taught... i was a victim ...and looking around i could see what would hawe been better solution and what may be worst
thats how i mesure right and wrong ....and im just tired to see these vicitm offenders game on and on wile victims getting offenders and backworts im so tired of waching... thats why i started this thead ...not for to divide, just for a bit more awarnes

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GOD = Gold, Oil, Drugs

God is we all together and everithing that exist at the same time and allways ...now

You say God is Consciousness?

That would make perfect sense...
If Go(o)d is consciousness then d(EVIL) is unconsciousness.
Go(o)d is GOOD is RIGHT...
D(evil) is EVIL is WRONG...

Culture is ingrained through language.

eskimo

Veteran
what ever guys you want to be right? (lol).... go on rock on
i just wanted to give an impuls

all the best from here to (t)here

:tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was not taught... i was a victim ...and looking around i could see what would hawe been better solution and what may be worst
thats how i mesure right and wrong ....and im just tired to see these vicitm offenders game on and on wile victims getting offenders and backworts im so tired of waching... thats why i started this thead ...not for to divide, just for a bit more awarnes

You were taught about these things somehow or you wouldn't be talking about them.

Victims are taught to fear their oppressors so if you claim to be a victim of these atrocities then you absolutely were taught to fear your oppressor.

It's not any different that the Teacher Nun smacking a student across the knuckles with a ruler when they give an incorrect answer in class.

eskimo

Veteran
so sorry to read herman ...yea i think love is the highst connection ...

all the best for you

....and yes its quite on point with thread...

eskimo

Veteran
...sure about love because without love there would just be awarnes...so ist somehow a combination and a salut to live itself ...its about connecting through the middle beyond the rollplay of whatever life or the moulding ( in german ...prägung ) made you ...its about the essence and the realisation of it resolting to the undiable connection

eskimo

Veteran
I am not very sure if it has do do with this thread. Are People connected about love? The last days I often thought on an old friend from childhood and youth, also yesterday evening and before some minutes I read in the Newspaper that he died.

on the other hand .... everything is connected (atleast i think so)
in any case ...but there is not allway the awarnes (somehow paradox)... i mean how could live not be conected with each other ?