What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

two philosophies... one that devides ... one connects

eskimo

Veteran
...greetings out there
i was looking through youtube to see if mos def had anything new going on and found hin in a new progect called "tribe called red "
as i listen to the songs,
i found 1 to reflect my thoughts its called Alie Nation

with the lyrics to be :

The Halluci Nation
The human beings
The people
See the spiritual in the natural
Through sense and feeling
Everything is related
All the things of earth and in the sky have spirit
Everything is sacred

Confronted by the ALie Nation
The subjects and the citizens
See the material religions through trauma and numb
Nothing is related
All the things of the earth and in the sky
Have energy to be exploited
Even themselves, mining their spirits into souls sold
Into nothing is sacred, not even their self

........................................................................................

so what do you think ? is life something magical, sacred or is it just something trivial ?

:tiphat:

eskimo

Veteran
i mean why does life it self devides it self ? ...it`s something that im thinking of quite allot, i don`t understand why parts of life (beeings) try to separate while others try to connect...

eskimo

Veteran
i understand that in lower aspects we can not be allways connected...sure whe hawe to to do both separate and connect to move forward...like meet friend and separate again to then meet again and so on ...but on the higher level i try to stay connected ....

eskimo

Veteran
but the thing is that many poeple just either dont think about it, or turn on to the other side because of frustration or greed anger etc... or are born asshole ?? i dont know if this last one stands up but it seems so ....still there are all part of 1 life in my eyes and thats what makes this thing calld life sometimes so ununderstandable for me ...these two aspects of respect and desrespect and all the actions or sades inbetween

eskimo

Veteran
i disagree somehow... i think its about sicronicity and ways of thinking and that many "religios" people dont see that many ways lead to rome and about fals egos, and about people that are nihilistic because of this ansincronicity...but...many just dont ...maybe

Floridian

Veteran
I think in life its more a matter of agreement or disagreement,I don't disrespect someone because I may disagree with them.And believe me in my long life I have disagreed with people out the ying yang.I find myself separated from others in numerous situations and to be honest,I don't want to have much to do with them.But then again I am probably one of those born assholes you talk about lol

eskimo

Veteran
the ansincronicity in terms of consensus in words and pictures that are pictured by them words

eskimo

Veteran
I think in life its more a matter of agreement or disagreement,I don't disrespect someone because I may disagree with them.And believe me in my long life I have disagreed with people out the ying yang.I find myself separated from others in numerous situations and to be honest,I don't want to have much to do with them.But then again I am probably one of those born assholes you talk about lol

na :) i m not in the position jet to blame you an arshole :D
atleast your reflecting ... when i talk about arsholes i mean people that are starting wars for getting rich ....or manipulating people for that reason

eskimo

Veteran
yea mental masturbation ...im just trying to understand why people partying on oneside while killing them selfs on the other side at the same time...

eskimo

Veteran
synchronicity cant be divided ...you can be either aware of or not...thats the only point that dividnes ...awarness
atleast from my point of view

....but if i overthink i may understand the reason why you pointet those to words apart ...
.....if you meant

Dividness.

Synchronisity.

Bhavatu Sabba Mangalam

if this is the way i got it

all the best and tx for your contribution om om

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Inquiring Minds wanna know....

Inquiring Minds wanna know....

..... who is the Walrus, you or me, or ..... something else?:tiphat:

eskimo

Veteran
all of us ?... in different occasions ? sometimes one more then the other ?
its a good question ...what do you think :D...and why do you ask anyway... because of the video ?? :D ??

eskimo

Veteran
but i dont think that was the question i set at the beginning ...the question was not the one to find out if someone is sometimes a Walrus... the question was is life something trivial or something magical and how muchs respect do you give life ... do you believe in connetion or in that everything lives on its self and not related

Latest posts

Latest posts