What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two heads, ten plants

Nunsacred

Quite apart from the colour I'd have to say the EBB looks awesome as a yield of frosty bud in its own right....

yum! I'd guess the two colour mutations are recessive and different locus in each strain which is why they cancel out when combined....interesting if you find an exception. Might be worth a few Orange Cross F2 just to see how it comes out in those, just for curiosity.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm liking this thread even more than last year's. Those pink pistils are beyond beautiful! Kick ass my friend! :)

two heads

Veteran
Thanks everyone. I'm happy to say everything is in safe and sound now. We did both sites September 17 and if anything we could have harvested earlier. We've just started manicuring but I've had a chance to try all three strains. All very good but the Early Baby's Breath is particularly sublime!

Sorry about this security issue. I've been taking pictures but can't upload them behind a proxy. Hopefully I'll get them posted soon.

.clunk

Did you guys dry outdoors under a tarp this year?

If so, any other insight to add to what you had mentioned in previous posts?

I'm building a tarped drying "room" outside in the bush at the moment, to begin harvest next week. I've built a tarped roof with drying lines underneath but I'm not sure if I should enclose the sides with a tarp as well and use a small propane heater inside, or if I should leave the walls open and allow mother nature to do the rest.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures when you have a chance!

two heads

Veteran
Hi clunk - No we have a 'safe' house we can dry at now. I still love the idea of outdoor drying though. Truly guerrilla. With an early harvest, there are still plenty of warm days to dry your herbs. Not an expert but I'd leave the sides open and forego propane heat. Unless you can monitor the site, I'd be concerned about too much localized heat or, worse, burning up that crop before it ever gets to your pipe!

I

ItsTopShelf

lol outdoor drying is difficult to control .. i think ur better off drying in cooler temps then during the warmer days?

Hasselhoff1337

Nice to see The Boys dropping by. Yeah harper reminds me of Superintendent Chalmers' description of Principal Skinner - "sexless freak"...

And yes I believe that bill was passed in January. The new normal...

Both our sites are urban wasteland so to speak. Mainly because they are bicycle accessible but also because you look less suspicious than out in the country. I remember scouting a remote location in the winter once. I drove in an unmaintained road and parked by the frozen river I was considering using to canoe in to a wetland. Not five minutes went by before a local (and his dogs!) appeared out of nowhere wondering "what's up?". I said I was thinking of paddling this river come spring and asked if it was navigable all the way to the lake but I sure didn't go back.
I know this post is old as shit BUT I’m reading all your grow posts starting from the first one so someone might see this.

I can totally confirm you’re right on this. I live out in the bush and me and my neighbours (well closest one is 400m away) know most of the regular movements around here. A new person sticks out like a sore thumb. I usually check cars plates when I see em parked around here. Us country folk like to know what ppl move around our properties cause there’s no good reason for most ppl to go way out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts