What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two Canadian companies can now produce, sell cocaine and other drugs

Rider420

"What part of that do you not understand?" don't be a fuckin goof and act civil or you will get a real big goof reply.Well then dont eat junk food , don't take drugs that can be tampered with and they should be ok,maybe even don't put anything suspect in your body does that clear it up?.
Your just another fascist who wants to force your perfect ideas how to live on others.

6 people are dying each day in BC because of toxic drugs, just because you and people like you support prohibition and don't want people doing drugs you don't like.

Guess what prohibition is a failure has been for the past 50 years and all thier deaths are on your hands. How do you sleep at night?

Dime

Well then put your boots on and go there and help,what are you doing about it? Actually go grab up some addicts from an alley and give em your couch. You're just a virtue signaler behind a keyboard

Dime

Your just another fascist who wants to force your perfect ideas how to live on others.

6 people are dying each day in BC because of toxic drugs, just because you and people like you support prohibition and don't want people doing drugs you don't like.

Guess what prohibition is a failure has been for the past 50 years and all thier deaths are on your hands. How do you sleep at night?
Their deaths are on my hands because i don't want cocaine,heroin and meth legalized? You're a clown,what's next legalize pedo crimes to keep people from doing it?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Uncut drugs, no social stigma around getting treatment, taxes used for education and rehabilitation. What are the benefits to keeping it illegal? The war on drugs has been an abject failure of the highest order.
drugsnixon.jpg

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Best solution is selling through Pharmacy, 1/2 gram or gram per week. No issues with adulterants or fentanyl. I really enjoyed it especially when getting good beer buzz early in the night and doing it. Biggest problem is having too much and doing it all staying up all night. Short term very addictive. Next day last thing I wanted is more. We did it special occasions and only snorted. Was near NYC and occasionally got pinkish tint whiich tasted awesome, as pure as it came.

Rider420

Their deaths are on my hands because i don't want cocaine,heroin and meth legalized? You're a clown,what's next legalize pedo crimes to keep people from doing it?
Yes your guilty of hating people who do drugs you don't like just like the Nazis hated people who's religions they did not like.
LOL what a joke next your going to tell us how the legalization of cannabis destroyed Canada eh.

Rider420

Well then put your boots on and go there and help,what are you doing about it? Actually go grab up some addicts from an alley and give em your couch. You're just a virtue signaler behind a keyboard
The only people I know who use live in homes you will never be able to afford. Again you prove that your understanding of society is ideological rather then fact based.

People become homeless for lots of different reasons. There are social causes of homelessness, such as a lack of affordable housing, poverty and unemployment; and life events which cause individuals to become homeless. People can become homeless when they leave prison, care or the army with no home to go to.

A critical shortage of housing that is affordable, safe and stable directly contributes to homelessness. The millions of Canadian families and individuals living in " core need " (paying more than 50% of their income on housing) are at serious risk of homelessness, as are families and individuals spending more than 30% of their income on housing.

Dime

The only people I know who use live in homes you will never be able to afford. Again you prove that your understanding of society is ideological rather then fact based.

People become homeless for lots of different reasons. There are social causes of homelessness, such as a lack of affordable housing, poverty and unemployment; and life events which cause individuals to become homeless. People can become homeless when they leave prison, care or the army with no home to go to.

A critical shortage of housing that is affordable, safe and stable directly contributes to homelessness. The millions of Canadian families and individuals living in " core need " (paying more than 50% of their income on housing) are at serious risk of homelessness, as are families and individuals spending more than 30% of their income on housing.

Then donate and stfu

Dime

Yes your guilty of hating people who do drugs you don't like just like the Nazis hated people who's religions they did not like.
LOL what a joke next your going to tell us how the legalization of cannabis destroyed Canada eh.
No dummies like you are

Dime

Maybe you should go to Hastings street and spread your virtue but you won't. You will sit there and do nothing but wave your virtue flag and call others names . Do it man, how much do you donate off your paycheck to do something about it? How many junkies are using your shower right now? Are they staying for dinner ? Are their friends welcome at your place today? You're just talk. Go out there and help them right now instead of typing about it,you're a hypocrite if you aren't

Rider420

Maybe you should go to Hastings street and spread your virtue but you won't. You will sit there and do nothing but wave your virtue flag and call others names . Do it man, how much do you donate off your paycheck to do something about it? How many junkies are using your shower right now? Are they staying for dinner ? Are their friends welcome at your place today? You're just talk. Go out there and help them right now instead of typing about it,you're a hypocrite if you aren't

LOL I've already proved that drugs are not the cause of homelessness nor is the cause of your problems you are! Your a joke who mindlessly repeats DEA propaganda. FYI according to your sources cannabis is just as harmful as heroin.
BTW if drugs were the cause homelessness why was it worse in the 1932 prohibition. By 1932 millions of Americans were living outside the normal rent-paying housing market.

Last edited:

Dime

Still? Ok one last reply. You are a saint,I'm humbled.I see you're still only keyboarding and as expected are really only concerned in portraying yourself in a kind,bright light. Did you get up early and set up a few automatic withdrawals already this morning to help.I'm surprised you're not on the road right now to volunteer,what is the holdup? How much a month are you offering? I hope you didn't spread your finances too thin but I suppose someone like you would give all or nothing because you seem that dedicated. I guess if you got a second job,or a third,providing you even have a first one,you could donate every penny,that would be so unselfish of you and prove me wrong about your hypocrisy. Sell everything too and give it to your cause,even your car after you arrive . Obviously you're for real. Imagine how great you will feel putting in the hours knowing you actually helped instead of typing about it. You're money,lodging, and time will do so much more for them than calling me a Nazi and a fascist.

Rider420

You're money,lodging, and time will do so much more for them than calling me a Nazi and a fascist.
LOL your still trying to blame drugs and now me for homelessness. All the while your guilty of manslaughter because you won't allow a safe supply of drugs.

The death rate from illicit, toxic drugs in the Interior Health region fell slightly to start 2023, but provincially, the number of deaths in January surpassed 200.
The BC Coroners Service reports that 211 people died of drug overdose in the first month of the year.
"Once again, our agency is reporting on preventable losses of life in heart-breaking numbers," said chief coroner Lisa Lapointe.
"We are nearing the seventh anniversary of the declaration of the public-health emergency into substance-related harms, and the drug-poisoning crisis continues to cost lives and communities at an unprecedented rate. Toxic drugs pose a constant and ever-present danger to anyone who uses drugs. Anyone using any substance purchased on the unregulated illicit drug market is at risk of serious harm or death."
The total number of confirmed deaths related to toxic drugs in Interior Health was 31 in January, which converts to a rate of 43.5 per 100,000 population. That is down from 46.7 for all of 2022, but could climb as the year progresses.
Overall, the death rate in B.C. in January was 47 per 100,000 individuals. Of note, in 2016, the year the public-health emergency was declared, the rate of death was 20.5.
There were six deaths in Kelowna in January, six in Kamloops, three in Vernon and two in Penticton.
The provincial statistics from January show that 69% of those dying were 30 to 59, and 77% were male.
Lapointe also reports that two deaths occurred at an overdose prevention site; one in 2022 and one this year, although there is no indication that prescribed safe supply is to blame.
B.C.’s Minister of Mental Health and Addictions says first responders, healthcare, front-line and community workers are changing lives and making a difference.
“We must continue to support their work,” says Jennifer Whiteside. "While the province has been adding new treatment and recovery services, expanding overdose prevention and working to end the stigma around addiction, illicit substances have become more toxic."
BC Green Party leader Sonia Furstenau says that despite political rhetoric, data shows that safe supply is hard to access and is in limited supply.
“Stopping preventable deaths should be this government’s priority. Safe drugs stop people from dying. It’s an emergency measure that reduces the ultimate harm, especially for those without overdose prevention sites or drug checking services,” adds Furstenau.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
LOL I've already proved that drugs are not the cause of homelessness nor is the cause of your problems you are!
hahahah
so dime is the cause of homelessness in the major cities! its all so clear now
/rofl!
he is an evil genius keeping down the junkies and limiting their ability to function in society?
i bet hes also f'n narc too!!