What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two Canadian companies can now produce, sell cocaine and other drugs

Rider420

hahahah
so dime is the cause of homelessness in the major cities! its all so clear now
/rofl!
he is an evil genius keeping down the junkies and limiting their ability to function in society?
i bet hes also f'n narc too!!
I guess you have a reading disability? Try reading it again.
LOL I've already proved that drugs are not the cause of homelessness nor is the cause of your problems you are!

I get a good laugh from those who forget that cannabis users were and still are referred to as junkies.

So pop your claiming that prohibition does not harm people? What is wrong with you?

B.C. recorded 211 toxic drug deaths — almost 7 a day — in January, coroner reports​

Legalcdn

How is all this looking for drug tourism? Is Canada becoming a good lads weekend away?
I would suggest vancouver. They are still trying to get the cannabis cafes running but hard with smoking laws. Good thing is you can buy cannabis, shrooms, lsd, DMT, and go hiking/swimming/skiing or watch the sunsets. You can even see the out of control tent cities and overdoses.

Toronto is trying but they have their issues with gun play and random strange attacks (like vancouver).

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i have no idea what is wrong with me, i guess i have a reading disability
im probably a narc too

Rider420

i have no idea what is wrong with me, i guess i have a reading disability
im probably a narc too

Did I hurt your feelings lol narc? Just another hypocrite who thinks his drugs are ok but other peoples are evil.

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. Fanatics will never learn that, though it be written in letters of gold across the sky. It is the prohibition that makes anything precious”

ortsa1

Yes your guilty of hating people who do drugs you don't like just like the Nazis hated people who's religions they did not like.
LOL what a joke next your going to tell us how the legalization of cannabis destroyed Canada eh.
religions they dont like? i think it was more to do with trying to subvert their country and take it over. Those people were removed from over 100 countries for doing the same thing people just never talk about it because they didnt make a million hollywood movies/tv shows about it

Brother Nature

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. Fanatics will never learn that, though it be written in letters of gold across the sky. It is the prohibition that makes anything precious”
When people quote things in bold, is that supposed to mean those words were originally said with more conviction than the un-bolded words? Like that first sentence was stated with a loud physical presence, I'd imagine fist pounding hand to each word, angry preacher style. That second sentence would have been muttered to himself. The last would have been again punctuated with vigor and some sort of physical gesture.

Rider420

When people quote things in bold, is that supposed to mean those words were originally said with more conviction than the un-bolded words? Like that first sentence was stated with a loud physical presence, I'd imagine fist pounding hand to each word, angry preacher style. That second sentence would have been muttered to himself. The last would have been again punctuated with vigor and some sort of physical gesture.
Wow your psychic eh. LOL smoking a joint laughing my ass off.

Last edited:

Rider420

religions they dont like? i think it was more to do with trying to subvert their country and take it over. Those people were removed from over 100 countries for doing the same thing people just never talk about it because they didnt make a million hollywood movies/tv shows about it
Like the Jan 6 insurrection in the States by white supremacists neo Nazis? Sometimes its religion and at others times its race but it all stated with a political party EG Nazis, republicans. Don't worry they have made a pro neo Nazi propaganda movie and its by Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson Is The Biggest Hypocrite At Fox News | Oklahoma Loves Marijuana​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rgd

Legalcdn

Is this thread canadian news or just a general rant? DEA does not pertain to Canadian views or values.

Cowards scared of other drugs?

Breathe and relax, it's just a forum.
Screenshot_20230309-083942_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Rider420

Is this thread canadian news or just a general rant? DEA does not pertain to Canadian views or values.

Cowards scared of other drugs?

Breathe and relax, it's just a forum. View attachment 18817785
Yup its about Canada BC where hard drugs have been decriminalized and some stoner hypocrites who are against it. Cannabis is fine but those other illicit drugs are evil.
7 million people die each year from tobacco 3 million from alcohol each year but only half a million from hard drugs and the majority of them from a toxic supply caused by prohibitionists. Right now 6 people die each day in BC Canada due to toxic drugs just like during aclohol prohibition people died from toxic alcohol. But some people just can't learn from history.

How to avoid becoming an addict!

People love to blame everything and everyone else for thier problems. If obese its foods fault if thier an alcoholic it's boozes fault and if they use cannabis or hard drugs it's again not thier fault but the drugs. So why do most people who have a beer or wine not end up alcoholics. So why do some people who eat fast food not become obese and why do people who use hard drugs not become addicts? Because one hamburger a day is fine opioids on the weekend is a blast. Meth at a weekend music festival is perfect match and cocaine is fine for the weekend as well, as long as its booze or opioid the next weekend. Life is great and drugs are its spice but morons will make it the main course and then blame everyone and thing else but themselfs for thier physical addiction. KARMA in action!

Latest posts

Latest posts