What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two 28” tall freshly transplanted and watered clones “leaning” after transplant and watering

Rtaym22224

One of them did tip over on itself likely the issue on that plant but I have another doing it too.

They went jnto 1gal fox farm soil with perlite and rocks at the bottom. I cut off the roots that were extending below the cubes themselves.

What could this be from? Maybe it was already leaning and I didn’t notice ?

Rtaym22224

Photi

Attachments

• 5D81E6F2-448A-4250-B284-2273549052A6.jpeg
    5D81E6F2-448A-4250-B284-2273549052A6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I don't know what size of the container you are using, but if the plant falls over that means it's time to up pott into a larger growing container. The plant above is too small to stake because you will have at least 60 to 70 days left to flower. If you want the most out of the plant you need to put her in a larger grow container to increase the yield. . 😎

troutman

Seed Whore
I made 8 clones a few weeks ago and 1 leaned while it rooted.
It's actually doing well. But it isn't too long so it doesn't need a
support.

Latest posts

Latest posts