What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Twin Peaks x (Z x ZiZi)F2

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Some early results from other testers.

signal-2024-02-27-12-20-33-836.jpg

IMG_9120.jpeg-1.jpg

IMG_9119.jpeg-1.jpg

chilliwilli

Waterboy
:cautious:
Pic is from last week.
I did cut 4 down over the week. The last 3 will fall soon since i still have to cut moldy buds ever few days. Looks like ~1/3 loss.
Not sure if that fuck is systemic because i had 2 plants that stem molded 2 days after cutting the top at the cut surface.

20240402_212252~2.jpg

To be honest i was spoiled growing sativas so i didn't get the venti asap after it broke.

Redrum92

:cautious:
Pic is from last week.
I did cut 4 down over the week. The last 3 will fall soon since i still have to cut moldy buds ever few days. Looks like ~1/3 loss.
Not sure if that fuck is systemic because i had 2 plants that stem molded 2 days after cutting the top at the cut surface.

View attachment 18984935

To be honest i was spoiled growing sativas so i didn't get the venti asap after it broke.
To be fair, anyone would struggle with massive buds that thick

Look like they would've been absolutely beauties. I feel your loss.