What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Twin Peaks x (Z x ZiZi)F2

chilliwilli

Waterboy
New year new grow.
Thx @Karma G for the opportunity to test this gems:biggrin:.

14 very small seeds went in some water for the night, tomorrow morning i will put them in paper towel.

20240101_193913~2.jpg

20240101_193651~2.jpg

stiff

Veteran
That sounds like a strain I'd like. I almost got myself the twinpeaks seeds but ended up with some guerilla fume, dogpatch and catahoula.
Nonetheless I'll be looking forward to how yours will turn out.
Good luck and happy growing. I really hope that this strain will be sold in the future

chilliwilli

Waterboy
That was fast

20240105_185456~2.jpg

Some of the seedlings still had their shell attached. I could remove all but one. I burried them deep enough but the soil was also very loose in the pots with no extra compaction.

There was no change with the last seed. It looks drowned to me. I let it in the paper towel over the weekend.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
They were repotted yesterday in 7l pots with used water only mix. Every pot got a shotglass of each organic tomato fertilizer(5-3-8) and bioagenasol(5,5-2,5-1.5). I should have some guano kalong somewere, maybe they will also get a little of that with the first watering.
They get flipped tomorow or thursday.
The latecomer and the trifoliated one will get some extra vegtime.

20240129_180911.jpg